PDA

View Full Version : Darren and David

OfficialHSL
01-05-2019, 06:58 PM
Like most other supporters we were delighted to hear the great news about Darren McGregor and David Gray committing their futures to the Club. They both give their all to the cause on the field and have been great supporters of HSL off the field.

They have continued this wonderful support and have offered a signed and framed shirt as a prize in our final draw of the season. They will personally present the prizes to the winner after the final game of the season against Aberdeen.

Existing Members of HSL with a Franks balance of 2500* will be included in the draw automatically without any additional donations required.

We do however want to encourage other supporters who have not yet donated to HSL to step towards us, as well as encouraging those with a balance below 2500 Franks to donate. With this in mind those who donate £25 or more before the deadline of 17th May will be included. Do also remember that there is an additional opportunity for existing donators to supplement their balance with a view to gaining “Founding Member” status while giving themselves the chance of winning a great prize.

To donate go to https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/

HSL

Note * - Franks balance as at 1st May 2019

Eyrie
01-05-2019, 07:22 PM
A nice way to thank existing contributors :agree:

Also took the opportunity to increase my monthly DD, only to get a message from Go Cardless that my subscription has been cancelled?

Eyrie
01-05-2019, 07:27 PM
Looks like I have a new subscription to be collected on the 8th instead.

Is it possible to change the collection date back to the 28th?

BT58
01-05-2019, 07:44 PM
Where can i check my Franks balance ??
B

Gerard
01-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Like most other supporters we were delighted to hear the great news about Darren McGregor and David Gray committing their futures to the Club. They both give their all to the cause on the field and have been great supporters of HSL off the field.

They have continued this wonderful support and have offered a signed and framed shirt as a prize in our final draw of the season. They will personally present the prizes to the winner after the final game of the season against Aberdeen.

Existing Members of HSL with a Franks balance of 2500* will be included in the draw automatically without any additional donations required.

We do however want to encourage other supporters who have not yet donated to HSL to step towards us, as well as encouraging those with a balance below 2500 Franks to donate. With this in mind those who donate £25 or more before the deadline of 17th May will be included. Do also remember that there is an additional opportunity for existing donators to supplement their balance with a view to gaining “Founding Member” status while giving themselves the chance of winning a great prize.

To donate go to https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/

HSL

Note * - Franks balance as at 1st May 2019

This is a good incentive to help HSL raise funds for our club

DaveF
01-05-2019, 07:51 PM
Where can i check my Franks balance ??
B

Login to HSL website. You can create an account if you don't already have one.

Radium
01-05-2019, 07:53 PM
A nice way to thank existing contributors :agree:

Also took the opportunity to increase my monthly DD, only to get a message from Go Cardless that my subscription has been cancelled?

When I changed my DD I got 2 emails. One cancelling the old one and a second confirming the new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

penihibs
01-05-2019, 07:58 PM
When I changed my DD I got 2 emails. One cancelling the old one and a second confirming the new one

That sounds ok then,just increased mine as well, had one email cancelling it.
Hopefully second email will arrive.
GGTTH.

penihibs
01-05-2019, 08:37 PM
Looks like I have a new subscription to be collected on the 8th instead.

Is it possible to change the collection date back to the 28th?
I've just done same as you and received two emails as well with same date.
They have just taken current payment yesterday and going to take the new increased amount next week seems a bit cheeky to me.
Thought it would start at next payment date.

DaveF
01-05-2019, 09:05 PM
They have just taken current payment yesterday and going to take the new increased amount next week seems a bit cheeky to me.

Send them an email. I'm sure (at least I'd hope) they can change it as it's not in anyone's interest to annoy contributors.

Smartie
01-05-2019, 09:12 PM
Surely they should collectively be known as Daz n Dave?

Eyrie
01-05-2019, 10:33 PM
Thanks - that's what's happened.

Me too.

Send them an email. I'm sure (at least I'd hope) they can change it as it's not in anyone's interest to annoy contributors.
Will do. I assume the new date is an automated process that can be overridden.

BSEJVT
02-05-2019, 06:06 PM
To be honest I think they will struggle to delay / defer the new contributions

Its not so much HSL do this as the confines of the card processing system which automatically generates a new payment on subscription.

Maybe that I am wrong and they cant manually intervene but I suspect the payment is already in the works

Eyrie
02-05-2019, 07:06 PM
To be honest I think they will struggle to delay / defer the new contributions

Its not so much HSL do this as the confines of the card processing system which automatically generates a new payment on subscription.

Maybe that I am wrong and they cant manually intervene but I suspect the payment is already in the works

Got a nice prompt reply form Jim that the date has been amended together with confirmation emails from Go Cardless. I thought the timing might be too tight for 8 May, but it wasn't.

BSEJVT
03-05-2019, 04:56 AM
Got a nice prompt reply form Jim that the date has been amended together with confirmation emails from Go Cardless. I thought the timing might be too tight for 8 May, but it wasn't.

That's great

Just goes to show HSL will do whatever they can to help people and make it work for everyone