PDA

View Full Version : Let's Back Heckie - Draw Result

OfficialHSL
30-04-2019, 07:27 PM
We are delighted to confirm that the draw has now been made for our recent fund raising initiative.

The winner is Eric Gregor from Edinburgh. Eric is a lifelong supporter and was amazed when he heard the news.

Eric said " I never win anything in raffles or draws and just can’t believe this. I’m delighted with the start that Paul and Robbie have made and was really keen to add whatever extra money that I could to help them achieve great things for us."

Eric has followed Hibs for over 50 years and as well as being a member of HSL he is also a season ticket holder.

He added “I know quite a few pals who don’t donate to HSL and I know fine well that they can easily afford to help. I think the message is gradually getting through though to everybody that if we the supporters don’t step forward to help then nobody else will. I would encourage every Hibs supporter to join HSL.”

We would like to thank all supporters who donated to this initiative and remind them that while not winning the prizes they have helped our Football Team.

HSL

1875STEVE
30-04-2019, 10:08 PM
Congrats Eric.

Hopefully see more of this