PDA

View Full Version : Couple of things from today.

greenlex
28-04-2019, 09:53 PM
Kamberi gets carded and it’s a flash of the card as Hearts take a quick free kick and break. Hearts boy (possibly eclair) and we want to take a quick but it’s a wait for the whistle while I write it down situation. Why the difference?
Headts boy pre match wanders round and puts two water bottles in the back of the net they are defending. This allows their keeper to piss around taking drinks wasting time instead of getting on with taking goal kicks. Someone in our squad or the ball boys should be told to go and get them away to **** to stop this.

wookie70
28-04-2019, 10:36 PM
We get checked for taking too long for throw ins in the second half while they were allowed about a minute to get centre halves forward and wind up a long throw. They also took most of their set pieces miles away from where the offence took place. How they ended the game with 11 players is a mystery or the latest in a long series of mysteries

matty_f
28-04-2019, 10:40 PM
Kamberi gets carded and it’s a flash of the card as Hearts take a quick free kick and break. Hearts boy (possibly eclair) and we want to take a quick but it’s a wait for the whistle while I write it down situation. Why the difference?
Headts boy pre match wanders round and puts two water bottles in the back of the net they are defending. This allows their keeper to piss around taking drinks wasting time instead of getting on with taking goal kicks. Someone in our squad or the ball boys should be told to go and get them away to **** to stop this.
The booking and the quick free kick one annoyed me as well - so inconsistent.

Also, Kamberi got booked recently for standing in front of a player going to take a free kick (I can't remember which match), Hearts did it over and over again and no bookings were given for it.

wookie70
28-04-2019, 10:53 PM
The booking and the quick free kick one annoyed me as well - so inconsistent.

Also, Kamberi got booked recently for standing in front of a player going to take a free kick (I can't remember which match), Hearts did it over and over again and no bookings were given for it.

I can't understand why we don't batter the ball off players standing blocking free kicks. they would get booked then or at least you could aim the ball strategically to make it hurt

Bristolhibby
29-04-2019, 12:09 AM
I can't understand why we don't batter the ball off players standing blocking free kicks. they would get booked then or at least you could aim the ball strategically to make it hurt

Yip, follow through with an axe swing leg.

J