PDA

View Full Version : Restrict their allocation to the minimum

broondog
28-04-2019, 05:17 PM
Once again disgusting behaviour from the **** ****s from Gorgie in the away end.hundeds of broken seats, sectarian singing throughout union jacks.

several objects were also thrown over the barrier between where the hearts fans leave and the west, one lighter hitting a young lad in the head who is hope is ok. ive come to expect this from them but now it’s time to dish out a punishment that has been coming for some time.

I will be writing to the club today (also backed by the 7 other ST holders I attend game with) to request that the allocation is restricted to the bare minimum until they decide to behave themselves. I would encourage others to do so.if this means we get less at that tinpot stadium who cares.

lyonhibs
28-04-2019, 05:29 PM
I assume you realise the action would be reciprocated from their side faster than you could say "mixu paatelinen"

So hundreds, maybe more, Hibs fans would be denied the chance to watch their team because of the faux outrage of a few, errrr, Hibs fans ?

Nah, you're alright.

Hibbyradge
28-04-2019, 05:31 PM
I assume you realise the action would be reciprocated from their side faster than you could say "mixu paatelinen"

So hundreds, maybe more, Hibs fans would be denied the chance to watch their team because of the faux outrage of a few, errrr, Hibs fans ?

Nah, you're alright.

Why is it "faux" outrage?

Beefster
28-04-2019, 05:34 PM

Nah, you're alright.

“Mixu Paatelainen”

Pete
28-04-2019, 05:35 PM
Why is it "faux" outrage?

Chances are it’s made up.

Jones28
28-04-2019, 05:35 PM

Nah, you're alright.

A child gets hurt and it sparks "faux" outrage?

Ronniekirk
28-04-2019, 05:36 PM
Once again disgusting behaviour from the **** ****s from Gorgie in the away end.hundeds of broken seats, sectarian singing throughout union jacks.

several objects were also thrown over the barrier between where the hearts fans leave and the west, one lighter hitting a young lad in the head who is hope is ok. ive come to expect this from them but now it’s time to dish out a punishment that has been coming for some time.

I will be writing to the club today (also backed by the 7 other ST holders I attend game with) to request that the allocation is restricted to the bare minimum until they decide to behave themselves. I would encourage others to do so.if this means we get less at that tinpot stadium who cares.

Not to mention thier disrespect for The Late Great Billy McNeil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
28-04-2019, 05:41 PM

Nah, you're alright.

It's hardly faux outrage if a child has indeed been hurt, is it?

Weegreenman
28-04-2019, 05:51 PM
Why can’t Police Scotland pin point those who are causing the trouble and send in snatch squads? They’d only need to do it once or twice and then most would ***** themselves to misbehave.

HibeeHibernian4
28-04-2019, 05:53 PM
Um, no thanks.

JimboHibs
28-04-2019, 05:54 PM
Why can’t Police Scotland pin point those who are causing the trouble and send in snatch squads? They’d only need to do it once or twice and then most would ***** themselves to misbehave.

Snatch squads 😂😂😂

hibsbollah
28-04-2019, 05:54 PM
From the 'Do Nothing About Bad Stuff Playbook chapter 57; shut down any complaint about bad stuff by describing genuine upset as 'faux outrage', you'll keep getting away with it::aok:

Weegreenman
28-04-2019, 05:59 PM
Snatch squads 😂😂😂

Is that no a thing? :greengrin

Fife-Hibee
28-04-2019, 06:10 PM
From the 'Do Nothing About Bad Stuff Playbook chapter 57; shut down any complaint about bad stuff by describing genuine upset as 'faux outrage', you'll keep getting away with it::aok:

"Faux outrage"
"Man up"
"Snowflake"

It's this peddled out nonsense that prevents society from evolving. :agree:

Onceinawhile
28-04-2019, 07:08 PM
I didn't notice any sectarian singing? There was one guy on Easter Road signing hello hello, but that was about it.

pontius pilate
28-04-2019, 07:32 PM
How on earth did they manage to get 2 smoke bombs in as well thrown from the area where the biggest police/steward presence was as well.

CraigHibee
28-04-2019, 07:36 PM
How on earth did they manage to get 2 smoke bombs in as well thrown from the area where the biggest police/steward presence was as well.

Nor sure how the police/stewards couldnt see where it came fdom considering where they were at the time, came from the bit where the union jack wavers pretending to be hard were

green&left
28-04-2019, 07:40 PM

It's hardly rocket science. How many times has a steward felt your arse or cupped yer baws when they search you?

Regarding away fans Dempster doesn't appear to give a **** about them causing trouble and is happy to take their cash. One home fan launches a bottle though and it's statement time along with a 6 figure super HD CCTV camera.

BoomtownHibees
28-04-2019, 07:52 PM
I didn't notice any sectarian singing? There was one guy on Easter Road signing hello hello, but that was about it.

Did you no hear Hello Hello at the game??

cabbageandribs1875
28-04-2019, 07:57 PM

his pals were singing it in the ground...twice :wink: first time didn't take off much though

# admittedly via my tellybox so you may not have heard in the FF :)

Onceinawhile
28-04-2019, 07:59 PM
Did you no hear Hello Hello at the game??

Nope. But I wasn't paying much attention to them tbh.

Golden Bear
28-04-2019, 08:01 PM
Now what next can I get outraged about today? I'm sure something will come along, life won't be the same without some outrages.😁

broondog
28-04-2019, 09:46 PM

Nah, you're alright.

Explain to me how it’s “faux outrage”?? Beggars belief that you get people on here who fail to grasp the damage the hearts fans cause every time they come here, spew their bile, break seats and launch misiles injuring our own fans. You keep your head buried in the sand though. Idiot

MWHIBBIES
28-04-2019, 09:51 PM
I'd rather restrict their shots to zero to I don't have to watch that shower celebrate in my stadium. Always going to be fannies, more than a few in our support.

GreenCastle
29-04-2019, 07:19 AM

I fully agree and I have been saying the same for years with the Old Firm.

Stated it on the other thread also.

Hibs need to stop ignoring the fact the away end behaviour has been really poor this season.

More broken seats than ever before from Celtic / Rangers / Hearts fans. Aberdeen wrecking a disabled toilet which flooded the community office room below.

I know clubs get billed for it but I want us to do more than that by sending out a message to say it’s not going to be allowed in our home stadium.

Sadly Hibs seem more interested in the £££ they can generate from tickets than actually taking the morally correct decision.

Another example to add to the why Scottish men’s football want progress list.

Greentinted
29-04-2019, 07:43 AM
I see this morning on Twitter some twat giving it the big demolition squad number on a few seats in the South.
I’ve been attending football for around 43 years and have no idea why you would do this.
The footage in question is currently sitting top of Leeann’s twitter feed.

Golden Bear
29-04-2019, 07:51 AM
I see this morning on Twitter some twat giving it the big demolition squad number on a few seats in the South.
I’ve been attending football for around 43 years and have no idea why you would do this.
The footage in question is currently sitting top of Leeann’s twitter feed.

"Big demolition squad number? - sorry for being naive but what is that?

Borderhibbie76
29-04-2019, 08:10 AM

I will be writing to the club today (also backed by the 7 other ST holders I attend game with) to request that the allocation is restricted to the bare minimum until they decide to behave themselves. I would encourage others to do so.if this means we get less at that tinpot stadium who cares.Not one to defend them at all mate but it means a reduced allocation for Hibs at Tiny so it's a NO from me. I'd also say some of our fans dont exactly behave themselves at their tip neither...so we have our own issues to deal with too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Greentinted
29-04-2019, 08:11 AM
"Big demolition squad number? - sorry for being naive but what is that?
My clumsy way of saying kicking f*** ootay the seats!

Golden Bear
29-04-2019, 08:15 AM
Not one to defend them at all mate but it means a reduced allocation for Hibs at Tiny so it's a NO from me. I'd also say some of our fans dont exactly behave themselves at their tip neither...so we have our own issues to deal with too.

Absolutely correct.

The responsible majority should never be punished for the actions of the irresponsible minority. I could see from the West Stand yesterday that a few of our own idiots at the bottom of the East Stand were doing their level best to wind up their fellow eejits in the hertz support by waving "flags" at them (you know what I mean)

All in the name of football? - I don't think.

Golden Bear
29-04-2019, 08:16 AM
My clumsy way of saying kicking f*** ootay the seats!

Ah!

:greengrin

Borderhibbie76
29-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Absolutely correct.

The responsible majority should never be punished for the actions of the irresponsible minority. I could see from the West Stand yesterday that a few of our own idiots at the bottom of the East Stand were doing their level best to wind up their fellow eejits in the hertz support by waving "flags" at them (you know what I mean)

All in the name of football? - I don't think.Yup...I've witnessed hibs fans wrecking seats at their Hovel more than once and some unsavoury behaviour in the toilets at Tiny too
...we have our own idiots to deal.with before we can give it the moral high ground to them over the road

GreenCastle
29-04-2019, 09:13 AM
No Scottish football has a lot of muppets who go to games. If it means we get less seats at Tiny then it may make fans who decide to go and smash the place up or fans who visit ER think differently.

It’s wider than Hibs and Hearts here - the Scottish football authorities need to clap down on nonsense which has been happening for years.

They currently aren’t showing any leadership condemning what fans witness regularly including the sectarian singing by old firms every week.

Heckie1875
29-04-2019, 09:14 AM
Hi bud

question for you why are you so bothered about a bunch of young lads waving a Ireland flag

its not like they were singing boys of the old brigade or anything like that

Absolutely correct.

All in the name of football? - I don't think.

Aim Here
29-04-2019, 09:15 AM

There were crowds of folks singing the "Gorgie Billy Boys" on the south end of Easter Road from about 2 hours before kickoff onwards, as well as a couple of rounds of it during the match.

Malthibby
29-04-2019, 09:34 AM
Hi bud

question for you why are you so bothered about a bunch of morons waving a Ireland flag

its not like they were singing boys of the old brigade or anything like that

Fixed that for you.

Heckie1875
29-04-2019, 09:42 AM
Fixed that for you.

grown men going to a football game and getting upset about a song or a flag being on show is very concerning behaviour.

I would have liked to have seen your reaction to the rebel songs being sung in malones at the tynecastle derby by our wonderful support. I bet you are in favour of the grass line that dempster wants to bring In?

JeMeSouviens
29-04-2019, 09:46 AM
Wonder if Hearts will find and ban this clown ...

https://twitter.com/RandomSection/status/1122627161129721856

Father's advice is a Sevco/Loyalist song btw.

HibeeHibernian4
29-04-2019, 09:50 AM
Fixed that for you.

Were the people who founded our club morons too, then? They named it after Ireland, after all. :rolleyes:

Heckie1875
29-04-2019, 09:55 AM
exactly nothing wrong with keeping our clubs roots alive

HAIL ****ING HAIL

Diclonius
29-04-2019, 09:56 AM
Were the people who founded our club morons too, then? They named it after Ireland, after all. :rolleyes:

There's a picture of a guy walking right down to the bottom of the east, as close as he can possibly go to the away end, and pointing the flag directly at them. Is that acceptable? Would he do that if we were playing Celtic?

Surely you understand the difference between "celebrating our heritage" or whatever, and bringing a flag only to a game against two specific teams to wind them up.

Heckie1875
29-04-2019, 09:57 AM
Why does it bother you so much?

hes not breaking any law

There's a picture of a guy walking right down to the bottom of the east, as close as he can possibly go to the away end, and pointing the flag directly at them. Is that acceptable? Would he do that if we were playing Celtic?

HibeeHibernian4
29-04-2019, 10:01 AM

Surely you understand the difference between "celebrating our heritage" or whatever, and bringing a flag only to a game against two specific teams to wind them up.

Acceptable? Yes. A weird and slightly tragic thing to do? Equally, yes.

The reason why I personally am not uncomfortable with it is that, while the Union Jack has decades of links to the far right and fascism in this country, the Irish flag thankfully does not. Ditto their paratroopers flag they had on show yesterday.

I completely understand the difference between celebrating our heritage and bringing a flag for a wind up. Given what you've told me about the incident, I'm in no doubt that he was doing the latter of the two, rather than the former.

A shame that he would trivially use our proud and fantastic history for something as petty as getting one up over some spotty ***** in the Hearts end.

Heckie1875
29-04-2019, 10:08 AM
if someone wants to bring a Ireland flag to the football I wont be bothered.

if someone brings a union jack to football I wont be bothered.

if someone wants to sing the billy boys or go on home British soldiers I am not bothered.

if you go to the football and get upset over a flag,song or some bad words then you should take a long hard look a yourself imo.

Onceinawhile
29-04-2019, 10:13 AM
if someone wants to bring a Ireland flag to the football I wont be bothered.

if someone brings a union jack to football I wont be bothered.

if someone wants to sing the billy boys or go on home British soldiers I am not bothered.

if you go to the football and get upset over a flag,song or some bad words then you should take a long hard look a yourself imo.

Yes, but that's because you're a man. A real man. Not like these snowflakes. Can't say anything these days without the PC police being on your back. It's ridiculous.

Complaining about folk bringing religion into football, the nick of it. Ridiculous. Wouldn't have happened in my day. Even worse at the last derby, a hearts fan got arrested for racially abusing one of our players, how ridiculous is that? If Marvin Bartley was upset because he was being called a "stupid black ****" he needs to have a long hard look at himself. Snowflake that he is, doesn't he know that they are just some bad words?

Heckie1875
29-04-2019, 10:17 AM
Yes, but that's because you're a man. A real man. Not like these snowflakes. Can't say anything these days without the PC police being on your back. It's ridiculous.

Complaining about folk bringing religion into football, the nick of it. Ridiculous. Wouldn't have happened in my day. Even worse at the last derby, a hearts fan got arrested for racially abusing one of our players, how ridiculous is that? If Marvin Bartley was upset because he was being called a "stupid black ****" he needs to have a long hard look at himself. Snowflake that he is, doesn't he know that they are just some bad words?

can I ask were in my post I mentioned racist comments you utter clown?

im meaning more along the lines of fenian ******* or orange *******? none of these bother me if im next to someone who is saying these things I wouldn't care and likewise if I was called the above words

Diclonius
29-04-2019, 10:46 AM
Acceptable? Yes. A weird and slightly tragic thing to do? Equally, yes.

The reason why I personally am not uncomfortable with it is that, while the Union Jack has decades of links to the far right and fascism in this country, the Irish flag thankfully does not. Ditto their paratroopers flag they had on show yesterday.

I completely understand the difference between celebrating our heritage and bringing a flag for a wind up. Given what you've told me about the incident, I'm in no doubt that he was doing the latter of the two, rather than the former.

A shame that he would trivially use our proud and fantastic history for something as petty as getting one up over some spotty ***** in the Hearts end.

I'm glad we agree on that.

The wee Ireland/Scotland/Poland (?) set of flags you used to see in the West for example - I have no problem with that as its intention is to reflect our roots (and those of that particular supporter group) and isn't meant to wind up anyone (though would prefer the harp as there's zero sectarian connotations in the context of football for that however interpreted). It's the guys that you never see anywhere else but at Tynecastle or Ibrox or at the game yesterday, who deliberately buy a ticket as close as possible to the opposition fans and do that nonsense all game. I'd bet half of them don't even have Irish heritage, whereas I actually do and am embarrassed by that sort of stuff.

WhileTheChief..
29-04-2019, 11:09 AM
"Faux outrage"
"Man up"
"Snowflake"

It's this peddled out nonsense that prevents society from evolving. :agree:

Nah, it’s in response to all the neo-liberal Marxist crap that gets spouted at every opportunity.

broondog
29-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Lots of comments here reflecting none of what I’ve been sayin.not once did I say we don’t have idiots in our support, we do, see the muppets who bring the Ireland flag to the matches and shout out sectarian abuse nothing to do with Hibernian FC. I just think the level that Hearts have it in their support is much higher and those who come to Easter road are the worst of them.if we are really serious about stamping out the trouble we would punish hearts until they behave.we need to make a statement against these people including the idiots i our own support.if hearts restrict us then so be it, maybe then people will learn to behave properly

Diclonius
29-04-2019, 12:41 PM
Lots of comments here reflecting none of what I’ve been sayin.not once did I say we don’t have idiots in our support, we do, see the muppets who bring the Ireland flag to the matches and shout out sectarian abuse nothing to do with Hibernian FC. I just think the level that Hearts have it in their support is much higher and those who come to Easter road are the worst of them.if we are really serious about stamping out the trouble we would punish hearts until they behave.we need to make a statement against these people including the idiots i our own support.if hearts restrict us then so be it, maybe then people will learn to behave properly

The difference between restricting Hearts to a tiny proportion of the stand (as opposed to the OF) is that Hearts are actively trying to get rid of their behaviour problem, whilst the Old Firm either downplay it or play the whataboutery card.

The argument towards cutting the OF's allocation is that they won't deal with it themselves. I don't think that problem exists with Hearts. Budge will be raging and I wouldn't be surprised if the whole wee alt-right crowd get banned next season.

Aim Here
29-04-2019, 12:43 PM
Nah, it’s in response to all the neo-liberal Marxist crap that gets spouted at every opportunity.

"Neo-liberal marxist" is a complete oxymoron. The terms are contradictory.

Mantis Toboggan
29-04-2019, 03:51 PM

What does that even mean?

Aldo
29-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Clearly heard Hullo Hullo and up to our knees in Fen*** Blood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wookie70
29-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Budge, like Leeann with us, is trying to do something about their behaviour. From what I can see their behaviour in our away end is no worse than ours is at Tiny. I'd rather we try and catch the growing number of fannies and bar them rather than stop good fans getting a seat due to a reduced allocation. The police and stewards need to stop the behaviour as it happens rather than leaving it in the hope they can catch someone later. That would go a long way to getting these idiots with smoke bombs, pitch invaders, seat breakers etc to stop and think before being moronic.

HibeeHibernian4
29-04-2019, 04:23 PM
From what I can see their behaviour in our away end is no worse than ours is at Tiny.

I've been at the last dozen visits to Tynecastle, somehow missed us singing about being up to our knees in fenian blood en masse. Funny that.