PDA

View Full Version : HSL Draw Update

OfficialHSL
28-04-2019, 04:30 PM
We would like to confirm the final details of the above initiative.

We will always accept donations of any amount to the cause but only donations of £50 or above made by 5pm tomorrow will be included in the prize draw.

On Tuesday, we will pick the winner at random from the group of donators outlined above. He or she will be able to enjoy the benefits of the Directors Box for a Category A match (with a friend) as well as a lunch with Paul and Robbie.

We have generated around an extra £10,000, and the most pleasing aspect is that we have attracted just over 50 new monthly donators. Can we say a huge thank you to everyone who has made a donation.

One final point worth making is that all donations, including prize draw events, will be credited to your Member Account and will count towards your overall fee. This means that those who are currently on a journey and want to be a “Founding Member” have a great opportunity to supplement their Account while getting a chance to win a great prize.

Good luck everyone.

HSL

1875STEVE
28-04-2019, 08:20 PM
Excellent. :flag::flag::flag:

hibbydad
29-04-2019, 12:58 PM
Signup if you can guys it makes sense

Tynie01011973
29-04-2019, 02:41 PM
For anyone who cannot access their accounts atm, you can still make a payment to ensure you are included in the draw by sending an email to info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk.
Jim will be able to process payment from their end 👍

Stuart93
29-04-2019, 03:34 PM
Superb

hibeg
29-04-2019, 04:10 PM
I made a donation earlier today. It won’t be processed till 2 May. Will I be included in the draw ?

Tynie01011973
29-04-2019, 04:23 PM
I made a donation earlier today. It won’t be processed till 2 May. Will I be included in the draw ?

Yes👍

Tynie01011973
30-04-2019, 07:07 PM
Let's Back Heckie - Result
We are delighted to confirm that the draw has now been made for our recent fund raising initiative.

The winner is Eric Gregor from Edinburgh. Eric is a lifelong supporter and was amazed when he heard the news.

Eric said " I never win anything in raffles or draws and just can’t believe this. I’m delighted with the start that Paul and Robbie have made and was really keen to add whatever extra money that I could to help them achieve great things for us."

Eric has followed Hibs for over 50 years and as well as being a member of HSL he is also a season ticket holder.

He added “I know quite a few pals who don’t donate to HSL and I know fine well that they can easily afford to help. I think the message is gradually getting through though to everybody that if we the supporters don’t step forward to help then nobody else will. I would encourage every Hibs supporter to join HSL.”

We would like to thank all supporters who donated to this initiative and remind them that while not winning the prizes they have helped our Football Team.

HSL

Congrats

matty_f
30-04-2019, 07:09 PM
Well done Eric!

DaveF
30-04-2019, 07:19 PM
Well done Eric.