PDA

View Full Version : This is how it feels (Hearts 28 04 19)

Jonnyboy
28-04-2019, 03:25 PM
There was a distinct feeling of Déjà vu today as I left Easter Road. Only drawing a match which we largely dominated is an experience I’ve endured over my many years of supporting Hibs. It almost felt like a defeat and had we taken just one more of the many chances we created we’d have easily earned the three points on offer. We did of course get one goal and but for a poorly directed penalty effort and a header straight at the keeper we’d have been on easy street.

Continuity is Hecky’s byword and he once again fielded an unchanged starting eleven although he did seem to have tweaked things a bit with Kamberi operating far more centrally than of late. As it turned out I felt Hibs dominated the middle hour of the game. They started it slowly and finished by dropping far too deep and that latter ultimately cost them two points.

Hearts had lots of possession in the opening exchanges without really causing Hibs too many headaches whilst at the other end the dithering of ‘wonder kid’ John Souttar allowed Omeonga to get a shot away but it was his left foot and the effort lack any real power. The Hearts defence was looking decidedly hesitant and a high pressing Hibs forced a number of poor clearances. Souttar was guilty again when he completely missed the ball allowing Horgan to get a shot away but the ball flew wide of the target. One thing that was obvious from early on was the fact that Hearts were prepared to be overly physical to stop Hibs making any forward progress. Referee Craig Thomson ultimately booked six of them which kinda tells its own story.

After Mulraney had left a string of Hibs men in his wake he decided to go solo and ignore better placed team mates to fire in a volley which Rocky tipped over the bar. Moments later, Hibs won yet another free kick but with the big men forward looking for a ball into the box, Mallan opted to go square and pick out Lewis Stevenson around twenty yards out. The Hibs man fired a thundering shot towards goal that Zlamal could only parry down but there were no Hibs men near enough to get a shot away. Stevenson’s shot brought a roar from the home stands and I suspect many might have asked where Lewis had been hiding that kind of effort!

A cut back from McNulty just failed to reach a waiting team mate before Berra blocked another effort from Stevenson. With half time fast approaching, Hearts got a free kick around twenty yards out but their effort struck the Hibs wall and was cleared to safety.

The second half began with Slivka on for Kamberi and it was no surprise that the big Swiss striker was replaced as he’d had a dismal time of it in the first forty five minutes. The substitute could and should have given Hibs the lead when a cross from the left found him totally unmarked on the edge of the six yard box. Unfortunately, his weak header was straight at the keeper when I’m pretty sure it would have gone in had it been either side of Zlamal. It was all Hibs at this point and following a corner, Ikpeazu felled Paul Hanlon in the box and referee Thomson instantly pointed to the spot. Step forward Marc McNulty but disappointingly his well struck effort went the wrong side of the post and Hearts were still in it.

Not to be downhearted, Hibs continued pressing forward and when David Gray fed a ball down the line to Horgan the wee man struck a fierce low cross into the six yard area which struck Berra and hit the far side of the net. It was no more than Hibs deserved but inexplicably they began dropping deeper rather than pushing on for a second. This allowed Hearts more of the ball and they began to build up a head of steam, their possession being rewarded just fifteen minutes after Hibs opened the scoring. McLean wriggled free on the right side of the Hibs box before feeding Ikpeazu on the eighteen yard line and the big striker steered his shot past Marciano to send those in the South Stand wild. It was a sickening blow and things could have been worse when Ikpeazu delivered an overhead kick which Rocky had to punch over the bar.

A share of the spoils was disappointing as all three points were there for the taking. One small consolation was that the draw took us one point closer to Kilmarnock.

The players

Rocky – Ofir didn’t have a lot to do although he did produce a couple of smart saves.

SDG – A colossus once again but I can’t help but recall that the set up for the equaliser came from the area of the pitch he would have been defending.

Daz – Once again Daz went toe to toe with man mountain Ikpeazu and was not left wanting.

Paul – Looked pretty solid throughout although Ikpeazu did bully him a couple of times. A big plus for me was Paul’s excellent reading of the game and I lost count of the number of excellent interceptions he made.

Lewis – Just like his defensive team mates he came into the reckoning for my man of the match award. I recall two particular times he had the crowd roaring – the first half shot and a second half shimmy of the hips that allowed him to escape two Hearts men in one movement.

Daryl – In the second that the ball hit the net I found myself thinking he’s becoming the hammer of the Hearts. Technically it was an own goal but huge credit to Horgan for causing the error.

Stevie – I’m pretty sure Mallan has been focussing on improving the physical aspect of his game because he put in a fair few challenges today. I wish he’d get himself into shooting range more often though.

Millsy – A fan near me suggested Mark was man of the match and whilst I disagreed I could understand why he said it. Millsy is very neat in everything he does and very rarely gives the ball away.

Stephane – This wee guy is just wonderful in my opinion. Today he was up against a very physical and much taller opponent but clearly won the majority of his battles. He was everywhere today and is my choice for man of the match.

Flo – Nothing and I mean nothing came off for him today. The lad seems to be really struggling and I wonder whether taking him out of the firing line for a couple of games might help him.

Sparky – Although he hasn’t scored for a few games now I feel he was still making the runs but getting little or no support from Flo.

Viki – Added a bit of solidity to our midfield but quite how he missed that headed chance is a mystery.

Tam – Hardly on the park and I’m not sure he even got a touch of the ball.

Hecky – I listened to his post-match interview and boy was he angry with the fourth official! That apart I felt he got his tactics right and he deserved to see his side win rather than draw.

Fans – The singing from S43 was exceptional and I’m sure the guys in the FF upper were giving it laldy too but I just couldn’t hear them.

The ref – It was nice to see Thomson awarding a derby day penalty when the foul was actually committed inside the box.

matty_f
28-04-2019, 03:27 PM
I'm just home from the game, we should have win it by two or three and that wastefulness in front of goal cost us.

We were much the better team, imho, so I'm really disappointed that we're not talking about a fairly convincing win.

Hermit Crab
28-04-2019, 03:31 PM
Stevenson was very lucky not to get sent off for that clash with McLean at the end.

matty_f
28-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Stevenson was very lucky not to get sent off for that clash with McLean at the end.

Was it McLean who came running over to pile in? He was lucky to stay on as well.

Fergos
28-04-2019, 03:33 PM
2 of our defenders, one being Daz I’m sure get drawn to the ball and both him and SDG are out of position when they score. Thought we had defended really well until the equaliser.

Onwards and upwards.

GGTTH

HibbyAndy
28-04-2019, 03:33 PM

What happened ? Never quite saw the scuffle , Looked like the hearts lad landed on to of him and was swinging his fists , Could be completely wrong though

Hermit Crab
28-04-2019, 03:35 PM
2 of our defenders, one being Daz I’m sure get drawn to the ball and both him and SDG are out of position when they score. Thought we had defended really well until the equaliser.

Onwards and upwards.

GGTTH

Gray dived in on the far side and got rinsed by the Hearts player. After that it was an easy cut back for him but the big boy Ikpeazu was completely unmarked 12yds from goal in the centre of the box.

Fergos
28-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Gray dived in on the far side and got rinsed by the Hearts player. After that it was an easy cut back for him but the big boy Ikpeazu was completely unmarked 12yds from goal in the centre of the box.

Aye, Daz got drawn out in the build up after SDG had dived in, he was ball watching & out of position when they score.

Should have won that today without being that great ourselves.

GGTTH

truehibernian
28-04-2019, 03:41 PM

Nonsense - MacLean tangled with Lewis on purpose and left a foot in which caused Lewy to square up and push him off. Djoum should have been off for dragging Stephane back when he was off and on the counter though :aok:

Fourth official will not be at Easter Road for a while mind :agree:

B.H.F.C
28-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Nonsense - MacLean tangled with Lewis on purpose and left a foot in which caused Lewy to square up and push him off. Djoum should have been off for dragging Stephane back when he was off and on the counter though :aok:

Fourth official will not be at Easter Road for a while mind :agree:

Stevenson booted someone and McLean came steaming in when Lewis was on the deck.

It was good from Lewis. They had a break if he didn’t do what he did.

Jonnyboy
28-04-2019, 03:48 PM

McLean had already had a run in with Rocky as he barged our keeper when going to collect the ball behind the goals. As they were readying for the corner, McLean and Lewis were right next to Rocky. McLean lashed out a boot and caught Lewis just as the corner was delivered. Thomson either didn't see it or ignored it but Lewis clearly wasn't happy. You state Lewis was lucky not to be sent off. In my opinion, McLean was the instigator but hey, why blame him when you can have a pop at Lewis

HibbyAndy
28-04-2019, 03:49 PM
McLean had already had a run in with Rocky as he barged our keeper when going to collect the ball behind the goals. As they were readying for the corner, McLean and Lewis were right next to Rocky. McLean lashed out a boot and caught Lewis just as the corner was delivered. Thomson either didn't see it or ignored it but Lewis clearly wasn't happy. You state Lewis was lucky not to be sent off. In my opinion, McLean was the instigator but hey, why blame him when you can have a pop at Lewis

:agree:

BILLYHIBS
28-04-2019, 03:53 PM

Are you serious?

Maclean dived on Stevenson and grappled with him on the deck :confused:

bigwheel
28-04-2019, 03:53 PM

Lewis did have a kick out at their big forward at the incident which led to the bookings..Maclean was quick piling in too.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jonnyboy
28-04-2019, 03:54 PM
Lewis did have a kick out at their big forward at the incident which led to the bookings..Maclean was quick piling in too.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guy deserved it :greengrin

CMac1988
28-04-2019, 03:55 PM
McLean had already had a run in with Rocky as he barged our keeper when going to collect the ball behind the goals. As they were readying for the corner, McLean and Lewis were right next to Rocky. McLean lashed out a boot and caught Lewis just as the corner was delivered. Thomson either didn't see it or ignored it but Lewis clearly wasn't happy. You state Lewis was lucky not to be sent off. In my opinion, McLean was the instigator but hey, why blame him when you can have a pop at LewisThis is how I seen it along with Stevenson also being fouled just before he lashed out by Ikpeazu. This was missed or ignored by Thomson who for the most part reffed the game well today.

Equally though Hermit isn't wrong that Lewis could've seen red. Uncharacteristic but even the best of us snap every now and then.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

hibsbollah
28-04-2019, 03:55 PM
A good assessment, although I think Slivka was wasteful with possession and was the main culprit in terms of dropping deep, whether this was at management instruction or not I dunno. I usually like him but he didn't add much solidity, i feel.

Moulin Yarns
28-04-2019, 04:16 PM
There was a distinct feeling of Déjà vu today as I left Easter Road. Only drawing a match which we largely dominated is an experience I’ve endured over my many years of supporting Hibs. It almost felt like a defeat and had we taken just one more of the many chances we created we’d have easily earned the three points on offer. We did of course get one goal and but for a poorly directed penalty effort and a header straight at the keeper we’d have been on easy street.

Continuity is Hecky’s byword and he once again fielded an unchanged starting eleven although he did seem to have tweaked things a bit with Kamberi operating far more centrally than of late. As it turned out I felt Hibs dominated the middle hour of the game. They started it slowly and finished by dropping far too deep and that latter ultimately cost them two points.

Hearts had lots of possession in the opening exchanges without really causing Hibs too many headaches whilst at the other end the dithering of ‘wonder kid’ John Souttar allowed Omeonga to get a shot away but it was his left foot and the effort lack any real power. The Hearts defence was looking decidedly hesitant and a high pressing Hibs forced a number of poor clearances. Souttar was guilty again when he completely missed the ball allowing Horgan to get a shot away but the ball flew wide of the target. One thing that was obvious from early on was the fact that Hearts were prepared to be overly physical to stop Hibs making any forward progress. Referee Craig Thomson ultimately booked six of them which kinda tells its own story.

After Mulraney had left a string of Hibs men in his wake he decided to go solo and ignore better placed team mates to fire in a volley which Rocky tipped over the bar. Moments later, Hibs won yet another free kick but with the big men forward looking for a ball into the box, Mallan opted to go square and pick out Lewis Stevenson around twenty yards out. The Hibs man fired a thundering shot towards goal that Zlamal could only parry down but there were no Hibs men near enough to get a shot away. Stevenson’s shot brought a roar from the home stands and I suspect many might have asked where Lewis had been hiding that kind of effort!

A cut back from McNulty just failed to reach a waiting team mate before Berra blocked another effort from Stevenson. With half time fast approaching, Hearts got a free kick around twenty yards out but their effort struck the Hibs wall and was cleared to safety.

The second half began with Slivka on for Kamberi and it was no surprise that the big Swiss striker was replaced as he’d had a dismal time of it in the first forty five minutes. The substitute could and should have given Hibs the lead when a cross from the left found him totally unmarked on the edge of the six yard box. Unfortunately, his weak header was straight at the keeper when I’m pretty sure it would have gone in had it been either side of Zlamal. It was all Hibs at this point and following a corner, Ikpeazu felled Paul Hanlon in the box and referee Thomson instantly pointed to the spot. Step forward Marc McNulty but disappointingly his well struck effort went the wrong side of the post and Hearts were still in it.

Not to be downhearted, Hibs continued pressing forward and when David Gray fed a ball down the line to Horgan the wee man struck a fierce low cross into the six yard area which struck Berra and hit the far side of the net. It was no more than Hibs deserved but inexplicably they began dropping deeper rather than pushing on for a second. This allowed Hearts more of the ball and they began to build up a head of steam, their possession being rewarded just fifteen minutes after Hibs opened the scoring. McLean wriggled free on the right side of the Hibs box before feeding Ikpeazu on the eighteen yard line and the big striker steered his shot past Marciano to send those in the South Stand wild. It was a sickening blow and things could have been worse when Ikpeazu delivered an overhead kick which Rocky had to punch over the bar.

A share of the spoils was disappointing as all three points were there for the taking. One small consolation was that the draw took us one point closer to Kilmarnock.

The players

Rocky – Ofir didn’t have a lot to do although he did produce a couple of smart saves.

SDG – A colossus once again but I can’t help but recall that the set up for the equaliser came from the area of the pitch he would have been defending.

Daz – Once again Daz went toe to toe with man mountain Ikpeazu and was not left wanting.

Paul – Looked pretty solid throughout although Ikpeazu did bully him a couple of times. A big plus for me was Paul’s excellent reading of the game and I lost count of the number of excellent interceptions he made.

Lewis – Just like his defensive team mates he came into the reckoning for my man of the match award. I recall two particular times he had the crowd roaring – the first half shot and a second half shimmy of the hips that allowed him to escape two Hearts men in one movement.

Daryl – In the second that the ball hit the net I found myself thinking he’s becoming the hammer of the Hearts. Technically it was an own goal but huge credit to Horgan for causing the error.

Stevie – I’m pretty sure Mallan has been focussing on improving the physical aspect of his game because he put in a fair few challenges today. I wish he’d get himself into shooting range more often though.

Millsy – A fan near me suggested Mark was man of the match and whilst I disagreed I could understand why he said it. Millsy is very neat in everything he does and very rarely gives the ball away.

Stephane – This wee guy is just wonderful in my opinion. Today he was up against a very physical and much taller opponent but clearly won the majority of his battles. He was everywhere today and is my choice for man of the match.

Flo – Nothing and I mean nothing came off for him today. The lad seems to be really struggling and I wonder whether taking him out of the firing line for a couple of games might help him.

Sparky – Although he hasn’t scored for a few games now I feel he was still making the runs but getting little or no support from Flo.

Viki – Added a bit of solidity to our midfield but quite how he missed that headed chance is a mystery.

Hecky – I listened to his post-match interview and boy was he angry with the fourth official! That apart I felt he got his tactics right and he deserved to see his side win rather than draw.

Fans – The singing from S43 was exceptional and I’m sure the guys in the FF upper were giving it laldy too but I just couldn’t hear them.

The ref – It was nice to see Thomson awarding a derby day penalty when the foul was actually committed inside the box.

Love your take on the game. What do you think about the 4th official issue

B.H.F.C
28-04-2019, 04:22 PM

I thought Lewis could be considered lucky to get away with the swipe at Ikpeazu. It was the right thing to do though or they were away.

McLean came flying in after that. He’s a prick.

Separate incidents really.

Jonnyboy
28-04-2019, 04:23 PM
Love your take on the game. What do you think about the 4th official issue

Obviously I've only heard what Hecky had to say about it. Of course swearing is part of the game but I really don't think the officials should be joining in :greengrin

The 90+2
28-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Lewis was terrible today. Gray got done for their goal. Mallan and his see price taking was rank too.

Horgan was the only threat and then he got hooked.

Jonnyboy
28-04-2019, 04:25 PM
Lewis was terrible today. Gray got done for their goal. Mallan and his see price taking was rank too.

Thanks, that made me laugh :faf:

HibbyAndy
28-04-2019, 04:26 PM

:hilarious:hilarious

Aye ok then

Scouse Hibee
28-04-2019, 04:31 PM
Are you serious?

Maclean dived on Stevenson and grappled with him on the deck :confused:

Yes and he's correct, Lewis had a wild kick out before the event with Maclean and was lucky not to get a straight red.

Scouse Hibee
28-04-2019, 04:32 PM

Are you drunk, blind or on the wind up?

hibee_girl
28-04-2019, 04:33 PM

You're funny :faf:

Allant1981
28-04-2019, 04:34 PM
Stevenson was anything but terrible today

ehf
28-04-2019, 04:38 PM

Utter drivel.

blackpoolhibs
28-04-2019, 04:42 PM
Are you drunk, blind or on the wind up?

Probably blind drunk, the wind will come later.

hibsbollah
28-04-2019, 04:44 PM

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I make an exception here. That opinion is just too stupid.

BoomtownHibees
28-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Lewis was terrible today.

You see some ***** on here a lot of the time but this is up there with the worst I think I have ever seen

Fife-Hibee
28-04-2019, 04:52 PM
I wouldn't say we largely dominated the game. We had the better chances, but they were still too far and few between for my liking. Hearts were there for the taking, but for some reason we took our foot off after scoring and sat back too deep, inviting them on. Not much quality in the game overall. Quite forgettable really.

Crab apple
28-04-2019, 04:57 PM

Aye for kicking Ikpeazu after he'd been kicked by the big thug who also should have walked.

NAE NOOKIE
28-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Decent assessment of the game, as you say for the middle hour we were much the better team, we had a few decent chances and when you miss a penalty and a point blank header you are asking for trouble … in all honesty its a game we should have won comfortably, which makes the result all the more frustrating.

Apart from Flo we didn't have a bad player, it was no surprise to see him hooked. But for me big Daz was the standout, he handled lurch magnificently even if he may have been at fault when he did eventually score.

As for Hearts, what an awful team they are, if Celtic cant beat that load of huddies in the cup final never mind Lennon not getting the job, they should take him out the back and shoot him.

Brightside
28-04-2019, 05:01 PM

:greengrin

Hiber-nation
28-04-2019, 05:02 PM
:greengrin

Aye that's about all you can say to it :greengrin

Stantons Angel
28-04-2019, 05:08 PM
Thanks, that made me laugh :faf:

Me too!

Stantons Angel
28-04-2019, 05:11 PM

If thats the standard of play he gives being terrible. Id hate to see him on a good day!!

Stantons Angel
28-04-2019, 05:16 PM

The THUG who attacked him should have seen red! Lewis is more crafty and had a wee sly kick at him!

Scouse Hibee
28-04-2019, 05:19 PM
The THUG who attacked him should have seen red! Lewis is more crafty and had a wee sly kick at him!

Nothing sly about it, in full view with the ball nowhere to be seen, I can't believe he got away with it.

emerald green
28-04-2019, 05:35 PM
There was a distinct feeling of Déjà vu today as I left Easter Road. Only drawing a match which we largely dominated is an experience I’ve endured over my many years of supporting Hibs. It almost felt like a defeat and had we taken just one more of the many chances we created we’d have easily earned the three points on offer. We did of course get one goal and but for a poorly directed penalty effort and a header straight at the keeper we’d have been on easy street

:agree: Exactly how I felt. I know the feeling.

BILLYHIBS
28-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Thought Stevenson was outstanding today

Yes might have had a wee kick at the Man Mountain in the Hurly Burly but no need for McLean to get involved he had been wynding up Rocky and Lewis at the corner but you do not dive on opponents it is not Insane Wrestling lucky not to see red you could tell by the look of relief on his face

Guy is finished!

scotia44
28-04-2019, 06:05 PM

💩💩💩Lewis is not my favourite but even I thought he was terrific today even a MOTM candidate

BILLYHIBS
28-04-2019, 06:32 PM

90+2 I look forward to your posts but must admit this made me chuckle

Stevenson was outstanding today

Gray and Daz got done by a series of unfortunate breaks in the build up to their goal

Credit to the Big Man he finds it difficult to run but kept plugging away and got a lucky break which is what good strikers all about

Good strikers?

I think his tally is about 4 for the season

Horgan as per usual had run his race but played well in the build up to our goal

The fact we could not put them away gave them hope and came back to haunt us

marinello59
28-04-2019, 06:50 PM

Lewis was one of our best players.

Chuck Rhoades
28-04-2019, 06:52 PM

The players

Standard. You’ve got your wish.

3pm
28-04-2019, 06:55 PM
Lewis was good defensively today.

Thought he struggled with his passing in the 1st half, he gave it away quite a few times.

Neither MOM or liability overall.

truehibernian
28-04-2019, 07:10 PM
You see some ***** on here a lot of the time but this is up there with the worst I think I have ever seen

100% - there was a point in the last few minutes we lost possession and Rocky did well to block a chance...........ball went out left and tell you what, there was only ever going to be one winner to get to the ball to clear and that was Lewis. He bust a gut today !

His shot was in all the way bar the Berra block - and his shot that was parried first half could have dropped anywhere.

Great wee derby performance from LS.

Jones28
28-04-2019, 07:13 PM

Hahahaha

Hibeesmad
28-04-2019, 07:21 PM

Thought Stevenson was man of the match. Defended well, had two shots on goal which both resulted in chances for us to score, then he snuck through two of their players and put in a wicked ball for slivka who should have done better.

erin go bragh
28-04-2019, 07:32 PM

Their big bouncer should have seen red for the tackle /foul on Stevenson that started the melee.

BILLYHIBS
28-04-2019, 07:48 PM
Their big bouncer should have seen red for the tackle /foul on Stevenson that started the melee.

Agree!

Just watched it back on Sportscene

Man Mountain boots Stevenson up in the air in front of the tunnel

Lewis kicks out as he is falling

Steven McLean decides to dive on Stevenson and start grappling with him on the deck

Stevenson and McLean booked :confused:

Eyrie
28-04-2019, 07:50 PM

Correct.

Stevenson shouldn't have retaliated but he was provoked by Ikpeazu's kick.

thegaffer12
28-04-2019, 08:02 PM
Any chance of a retrospective red/second yellow for Ikpeazu then?

LaMotta
28-04-2019, 08:14 PM
Agree!

Just watched it back on Sportscene

Man Mountain boots Stevenson up in the air in front of the tunnel

Lewis kicks out as he is falling

Steven McLean decides to dive on Stevenson and start grappling with him on the deck

Stevenson and McLean booked :confused:

Steven McLean is an absolute WEIRDO. Strange strange man.

JimBHibees
28-04-2019, 08:29 PM

bollox uche kicked Lewis who had a kick at uche. Wtf McLean was doing no idea. He should have been banned after his gestures last week also.

04Sauzee
28-04-2019, 08:31 PM

Lewis was terrible today , what a load of utter guff 😂😂

BILLYHIBS
28-04-2019, 08:34 PM

Agree you would think at 36 he would have more sense

Came on and tried to be a pest

It worked because his miss hit pass led directly to their goal

Tosser!

Jonnyboy
28-04-2019, 08:38 PM

You'll need to explain that one to me Ross

hfc rd
28-04-2019, 08:41 PM
Lewis was terrible today.

What a load of nonsense. Did you even watch the game today?

BILLYHIBS
28-04-2019, 08:45 PM

Great report as usual JB!

Jonnyboy
29-04-2019, 10:21 AM

Definitely a top contender ✅

Shrekko
29-04-2019, 11:44 AM

If he gets cited for dropping on Lewis he’ll probably say it was a gesture aimed at his Dad.

Hermit Crab
29-04-2019, 12:29 PM

A sly kick?? It was a clearly visible swipe at an opposition player, I was surprised that the ref only brandished a yellow.

Jonnyboy
29-04-2019, 08:34 PM

Still hoping for an answer to this, Ross. I didn't get my wish actually as we only drew :wink:

The 90+2
29-04-2019, 09:03 PM
Too much drinking in the sun coupled with being gutted we failed to hold on sorry. Stevenson wasn’t terrible yesterday he had a good few misplaced passes and crosses though and I didn’t feel he was as good as he has been recently where he was my mom against Celtic.

BILLYHIBS
29-04-2019, 09:08 PM
Too much drinking in the sun coupled with being gutted we failed to hold on sorry. Stevenson wasn’t terrible yesterday he had a good few misplaced passes and crosses though and I didn’t feel he was as good as he has been recently where he was my mom against Celtic.

:top marks

He would have have been a hero if both his shots from distance had gone in

Takes guts to admit you called it wrong

Respect!

:thumbsup:

The 90+2
29-04-2019, 09:12 PM
:top marks

He would have have been a hero if both his shots from distance had gone in

Takes guts to admit you called it wrong

Respect!

:thumbsup:

Thanks Bill 👍

HibbyAndy
29-04-2019, 09:30 PM

Least you admit you made an erse of yourself with a ridiculous statement

The 90+2
29-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Least you admit you made an erse of yourself with a ridiculous statement

Yes, yes I did.