PDA

View Full Version : POTY Who's all going?

SON OF PADDY
27-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Heading along to the Corn Exchange on Sunday night!
Really looking forward to it, hopefully a decent result against them earlier in the day will top it off. 👍

Northernhibee
27-04-2019, 07:12 PM
Will be there and looking forward to it!

hibbydad
27-04-2019, 08:25 PM
Will be there and looking forward to it!
My daughter and I going hope we get a result first

Besties Debut
28-04-2019, 05:58 AM
I went last year on a freebie from my mates company but if truth be told i would have been pissed off if i had paid the 100 quid ticket price. You get an average meal which is worth about 20 quid tops then you have to sit through endless presentations for the rest of the night and thats it. i found the whole thing a bit boring to be honest. It might be better tonight if we win the day

We done it Dad
28-04-2019, 06:12 AM
3 of us heading along tonight.
We have been to the last couple and they are
a great night out. If we win today it will be bouncing.
:party::scarf:

BoomtownHibees
28-04-2019, 07:01 AM
I went last year on a freebie from my mates company but if truth be told i would have been pissed off if i had paid the 100 quid ticket price. You get an average meal which is worth about 20 quid tops then you have to sit through endless presentations for the rest of the night and thats it. i found the whole thing a bit boring to be honest. It might be better tonight if we win the day

What did u expect it to be like? Endless presentations at a POTY night, who would have thought it

Besties Debut
28-04-2019, 09:02 AM
What did u expect it to be like? Endless presentations at a POTY night, who would have thought it I was hoping for a blue comedian and a couple of strippers

BoomtownHibees
28-04-2019, 09:03 AM
I was hoping for a blue comedian and a couple of strippers

They’re on today