PDA

View Full Version : Social media

Diclonius
27-04-2019, 09:20 AM
Have we got a new person on the social media accounts? They seem to have ramped up the jokes/self-aware stuff the last week or so. Not that I'm complaining!

Sir David Gray
27-04-2019, 09:23 AM
Have we got a new person on the social media accounts? They seem to have ramped up the jokes/self-aware stuff the last week or so. Not that I'm complaining!

Looks like it. I'm on Facebook more than Twitter and their Facebook posts have increased and they're also engaging with fans more often on there. This has always been more common on Twitter but good to see the Facebook posts increasing too.

DaveF
27-04-2019, 09:33 AM
Maybe Kenny Millar's influence starting to show (if this is covered by his job)

bingo70
27-04-2019, 09:43 AM

I think he runs the Hibs twitter page and does the posting.

Could be wrong but sure I’ve seen a couple of players reference him in reply to hibs tweets.

Jones28
27-04-2019, 09:53 AM
We went through a really good phase when the guy (Tom Zanelli?) was here, things dipped after that but seem to have kicked on again now.

hfc rd
27-04-2019, 10:00 AM

Is that the guy who was the sports journalist that used to post transfer rumours on his Twitter page?

Seemed to be spot on from time to time.

Sir David Gray
27-04-2019, 10:02 AM
Is that the guy who was the sports journalist that used to post transfer rumours on his Twitter page?

Seemed to be spot on from time to time.

Yes worked for The Sun.

pacoluna
30-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Noticed an innapropriate tweet from the hibs twitter account on twitter replying to twitter a account named sala.

frazeHFC
30-04-2019, 08:06 PM
Noticed an innapropriate tweet from the hibs twitter account on twitter replying to twitter a account named sala.

Hibs responded "get in the sea" and then the guy changed his name to that. Clever from the guy, but nothing done wrong by Hibs.

pacoluna
30-04-2019, 08:10 PM
Hibs responded "get in the sea" and then the guy changed his name to that. Clever from the guy, but nothing done wrong by Hibs.

Ah rite 👍 what a Muppet!

danhibees1875
30-04-2019, 10:28 PM

:agree:

Lesson learned to just ignore people though.

I'm Spartacus
30-04-2019, 10:54 PM
No matter what that clown has done, why would we ever reply ”Get in the sea”? No matter what the chatter was.

Looking through it it seems the boy changed his name to that at the end of April.

Hope it's cleared up first thing.

SaulGoodman
30-04-2019, 11:13 PM
No matter what that clown has done, why would we ever reply ”Get in the sea”? No matter what the chatter was.

Looking through it it seems the boy changed his name to that at the end of April.

This is the end of April

green day
01-05-2019, 06:27 AM

"Get in the sea" is a fairly standard reply to someone who made a stupid comment.

It doesnt need to be "cleared up first thing" the facts are as stated above.

Hun who slagged off an 8 year olds drawing, Hibs took the piss, Hun then tries to make Hibs twitter look unthinking but doesnt quite understand that people can see when he changed his username.

..........and He has changed his name back now

Hibernian Verse
01-05-2019, 06:53 AM
"Get in the sea" is a fairly standard reply to someone who made a stupid comment.

Hun who slagged off an 8 year olds drawing, Hibs took the piss, Hun then tries to make Hibs twitter look unthinking but doesnt quite understand that people can see when he changed his username.

Spot on. It was all quite funny until the guy changed his username.

People will get offended by anything now - snowflake society.

LaMotta
01-05-2019, 08:30 AM
:agree:

Lesson learned to just ignore people though.

:agree: giving the the walloper the attention these saddos crave.

Brightside
01-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Kenny has a go at it now and then.... :wink:

I'm Spartacus
01-05-2019, 10:37 AM

Just googled the 'Get in the sea' line and it's essentially an insult meaning "F off you thick bassa", AHole then changes his name and it doesn't look ideal.

PHEW

SouthMoroccoStu
01-05-2019, 11:37 AM
What was/is the hun twit(er) name?

Got to say, “get in the sea” is a new one on me!

Every days a school day

J-C
01-05-2019, 01:31 PM
I had a go at him for a giggle and he replied do I want to fight, I asked if he 12, erse.

Must admit Hibs Twitter has been very good recently

CapitalGreen
01-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Spot on. It was all quite funny until the guy changed his username.

People will get offended by anything now - snowflake society.

I think you would be hard pressed to find a better indicator of a persons character than whether or not they use the term 'snowflake'.

Bangkok Hibby
01-05-2019, 03:56 PM
I think you would be hard pressed to find a better indicator of a persons character than whether or not they use the term 'snowflake'.

Its a pretty good and now common term to describe those who get upset/annoyed easily, either themselves or on others behalf.

WeeRussell
01-05-2019, 04:06 PM

Yep.. it just screams Trump/Piers Morgan to me.

And you’d be hard pressed to find two bigger morons.

Since452
01-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Its a pretty good and now common term to describe those who get upset/annoyed easily, either themselves or on others behalf.

I agree. Snowflakes need calling out imo.