PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an adult and child for Sunday

The 90+2
26-04-2019, 08:12 AM
Long shot I know but if anyone has spares let me know please even if it’s for the family stand using the cards that hardly ever get used it’s all good.

Willing to pay 2 adults too if it comes to it.

Scouse Hibee
26-04-2019, 08:17 AM
I thought Hibs still had tickets on sale?

The 90+2
26-04-2019, 08:18 AM
I thought Hibs still had tickets on sale?

Nothing available at all today not even single executive tickets.

Onceinawhile
26-04-2019, 10:04 AM
I've emailed the ticket office to release two of my three seats in the FF lower, but I've not heard back. They should become available for purchase. They aren't next to each other as the seat I haven't released is in the middle of the two. But I'll happily move over one so you can sit next to your child.

Kaff
26-04-2019, 10:08 AM
Nothing available at all today not even single executive tickets.

Sent you a PM

The 90+2
26-04-2019, 10:15 AM
I've emailed the ticket office to release two of my three seats in the FF lower, but I've not heard back. They should become available for purchase. They aren't next to each other as the seat I haven't released is in the middle of the two. But I'll happily move over one so you can sit next to your child.

Thanks mate, I’ll keep an eye out for them, fingers crossed and would appreciate that.

The 90+2
26-04-2019, 10:15 AM
Sent you a PM

Replied mate 👍

MrRobot
26-04-2019, 10:22 AM
Similarly, my brother is looking for 2 adult tickets for Sundays game if anybody has any spare?

GreenCastle
26-04-2019, 10:37 AM
Will drive me mad seeing all the empty seats in the FF Lower this weekend when people are desperate to attend.

Onceinawhile
26-04-2019, 10:39 AM
Will drive me mad seeing all the empty seats in the FF Lower this weekend when people are desperate to attend.

why?

The club already has the money for the seat. Will the empty seats in the East, West or FF upper also drive you mad?

GreenCastle
26-04-2019, 10:42 AM
why?

The club already has the money for the seat. Will the empty seats in the East, West or FF upper also drive you mad?

Yes.

I know what you are saying and I knew someone would reply with that exact sentence BUT they don’t have the ticket release option for FF lower unless you email them.

Hopefully next season that section fills up or they find a way to fill the seats not being used for sold out games = more money for club and allows new fans etc to watch a game.

HibeeHibernian4
26-04-2019, 10:49 AM
why?

I can't make it this Sunday because of work, so I released my seat which means that a Hibs fan who wants to go can take my place.

I think it would be nice if other Hibs fans did the same and we had seats with eager Hibs fans on them rather than lying empty.

Onceinawhile
26-04-2019, 11:01 AM
Yes.

I know what you are saying and I knew someone would reply with that exact sentence BUT they don’t have the ticket release option for FF lower unless you email them.

Hopefully next season that section fills up or they find a way to fill the seats not being used for sold out games = more money for club and allows new fans etc to watch a game.

I know that, because I've done so. I also hope that the section fills up next season.

Onceinawhile
26-04-2019, 11:01 AM
I can't make it this Sunday because of work, so I released my seat which means that a Hibs fan who wants to go can take my place.

I think it would be nice if other Hibs fans did the same and we had seats with eager Hibs fans on them rather than lying empty.

People in the FF lower can't do it that easily though as the club don't let you use the ticket exchange. As a result, you have to email the ticket office and it's touch and go as to whether they actually release them or not.

NAE NOOKIE
26-04-2019, 11:24 AM
People in the FF lower can't do it that easily though as the club don't let you use the ticket exchange. As a result, you have to email the ticket office and it's touch and go as to whether they actually release them or not.

That being the case would it not have been a good idea for Hibs to include something in the renewal bumph sent out to FF lower ST holders reminding them that they need to contact the club if they cant go and want to release their seats. As others have said, it will be a real shame for folk who do want to attend this match but end up having to watch it on the telly who are then faced with dozens of empty seats they could have been sitting in. Rather frustrating I would suggest.

The 90+2
26-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Sent you a PM

You’re a superstar mate! That should be known on this thread. Donation to be made to HSL it will make my boys week (unless we lose and he’s getting kicked up the road 😁)

Kaff
26-04-2019, 12:10 PM
You’re a superstar mate! That should be known on this thread. Donation to be made to HSL it will make my boys week (unless we lose and he’s getting kicked up the road 😁)

👍No problem hope he has a great time

Onceinawhile
26-04-2019, 12:59 PM
That being the case would it not have been a good idea for Hibs to include something in the renewal bumph sent out to FF lower ST holders reminding them that they need to contact the club if they cant go and want to release their seats. As others have said, it will be a real shame for folk who do want to attend this match but end up having to watch it on the telly who are then faced with dozens of empty seats they could have been sitting in. Rather frustrating I would suggest.

Too late now unfortunately. I got a reply saying the seats have been released and they've come out of my "manage tickets" bit, so looks like they've been released and snapped up.

kennyh
26-04-2019, 02:16 PM
The four of us cant make it over on Sunday so I have just emailed the club to release two of our ST's in FF Lower for Sunday. Hopefully they are snapped up.

We couldn't make it last weekend either and I was pleased to see folk sitting in our seats when i watched the highlights knowing that's another £100 for Hecky in the summer.

Sending an email is just about as easy as the seat release and everyone wins with more fans in the stadium and more £'s for Hecky's Budget next year.

Seat Exchange online or a simple email - I just wish more would do it and that includes ALL stands not just the FFL that everyone always comments on.

hibbyfraelibby
26-04-2019, 02:25 PM
Then buy a season ticket. Those folk have bought their seats. Its up to them if they sit in them.

GreenCastle
26-04-2019, 02:29 PM
Then buy a season ticket. Those folk have bought their seats. Its up to them if they sit in them.

I already have one for the East !

It’s quite simple I want as many Hibs fans in attendance as possible.

Currently the stadium isn’t filling every seat which is normal but if the sell out signs are up and several seats unoccupied questions should be asked.

Blaster
26-04-2019, 02:31 PM

Currently the stadium isn’t filling every seat which is normal but if the sell out signs are up and several seats unoccupied questions should be asked.

Ask questions of the ‘fans’ who only want to attend hearts games. Where is their commitment of a season ticket??

hibbyfraelibby
26-04-2019, 02:37 PM

...and you've a 100% attendance record every season? To be honest a few hundred, as that is all it is, empty seats is neirher hear nor there as long as their paid for. Wheres the demand for these seats when we play Hamilton?

The 90+2
26-04-2019, 03:12 PM
👍No problem hope he has a great time

Appreciated again buddy. GGTTH

Garymcl
26-04-2019, 03:22 PM
the empty seats at sell out games is for me at most disappointing I just wish people do what I do when cannot use my st I make sure a fellow hibby uses it be it family member / friend just makes me feel better that it’s being used what I find strange is the moment we play a derby fixture the tickets are snapped up and are like the proverbial hot cakes is it just me for instance why did we not completely sell out the celtic game which is /was as important :greengrin sorry just wanted to get that of my chest rant over