PDA

View Full Version : Let’s fill Easter Road ! Season ticket early bird reminder !!

GreenCastle
26-04-2019, 06:59 AM
Just a reminder the extended Early Bird prices change after today.

Hopefully we can smash our record number of season tickets sold once again.

I see it as a Hibs membership rather than can I attend every game.

Anyone still to renew ?

BILLYHIBS
26-04-2019, 07:14 AM
Early Bird discount ends today 5.00pm

Currently £385 Adult

Seat Release 7/6/2019 5.00pm

So buy today at a discount move later :greengrin

Ronniekirk
26-04-2019, 07:24 AM

Anyone still to renew ?

Me can’t afford it just now But will do it before The June date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

franck sauzee
26-04-2019, 08:02 AM
Me can’t afford it just now But will do it before The June date

You can use the financing. £35 per month and doesn't come out until next month. Quick and easy process to apply. Did mine last night and all signed off and confirmed this morning

Green_one
26-04-2019, 08:36 AM

Anyone still to renew ?

Membership is a good description. Renewed early for a change We need to keep up the momentum since 2016. Should be a positive vibe at present

Ronniekirk
26-04-2019, 08:40 AM
You can use the financing. £35 per month and doesn't come out until next month. Quick and easy process to apply. Did mine last night and all signed off and confirmed this morning

Will check it out thanks

Power
26-04-2019, 08:49 AM
Hibs have also shouted out today -

‘Hibs ‘Declined credit by our new payment plan? We will contact you after the Early Bird deadline with two alternative options to pay by installments.

🐦 For those in this situation, Early Bird pricing will still apply.’

Nothing for anyone to do in this space. The club will get the list from the finance provider.

JimBHibees
26-04-2019, 08:52 AM

‘Hibs ‘Declined credit by our new payment plan? We will contact you after the Early Bird deadline with two alternative options to pay by installments.

Nothing for anyone to do in this space. The club will get the list from the finance provider.

Wow, that seems a really positive move. Well done the club.

Keith_M
26-04-2019, 09:59 AM

Good stuff from Hibs.

GreenCastle
26-04-2019, 10:35 AM
Membership is a good description. Renewed early for a change We need to keep up the momentum since 2016. Should be a positive vibe at present

I’m amazed they don’t rebrand it membership.

Would make sense and it’s about doing your part to help the club and local community / also keep Hibs above the rest and avoid the Div 1 days again.

NAE NOOKIE
26-04-2019, 11:10 AM

Anyone still to renew ?

Renewed at the start of the week, as did the other folk in our group …. its just automatic for me, I couldn't consider not doing it :greengrin

I take my hat off to the folk who perhaps don't have the money to pay up front but are prepared to commit through the payment plan .. true supporters :aok:

You make a good point about it being to all intents and purposes a 'Hibs membership' as you said perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea for Hibs to market season tickets that way.

As to smashing our record, I really cant see it happening. IMO it was and is absolutely inevitable that a few of the folk who bought season tickets while we were on the crest of a wave will drop off now that something closer to normality has been resumed … you can already see it happening on matchdays where seats in the East which are without doubt season ticket holders seats remain empty.

But …. The way I looked at it from the very beginning was that if our core support willing to attend every match rose to around 11 thousand on the back of the last few years, up from the 8 or 9 thousand it was prior to the cup win, then that would very much be a success story. From that point of view if we reach 12,000 ST holders I for one will be very very happy.

wallpaperman
26-04-2019, 11:34 AM
One thing that has surprised me is the constantly good rate of walk ups in the home end that are attending games.

Most games are close to selling all the tickets in the home ends, there must be between 2500 to 3000 Hibs fans buying tickets to each game on top of seasons, that's an impressive figure to me.

Hibee87
26-04-2019, 11:51 AM
I take it its easy enough to move seats after you renew?

I want to get 3 together in the east, but not in the corners where it currently only has 3 together. My current ST is in the famous 5 so if I renew and just select any 3 in the east, i can easily look to get 3 together in a better location once the people who don't renew their seats become live :confused:

PatHead
26-04-2019, 12:01 PM
I take it its easy enough to move seats after you renew?

I want to get 3 together in the east, but not in the corners where it currently only has 3 together. My current ST is in the famous 5 so if I renew and just select any 3 in the east, i can easily look to get 3 together in a better location once the people who don't renew their seats become live :confused:

Contact the ticket office after you have renewed. I am sure they have a waiting list and will help you move after seats are freed up.

Hibee87
26-04-2019, 12:18 PM
Contact the ticket office after you have renewed. I am sure they have a waiting list and will help you move after seats are freed up.

:aok: I read on the site after posting you could do this so moved my 2 from the F5 and got 3 in the east at the corner flag. Will contact TO to enquire in case there is a waiting list, cheers.

Since452
26-04-2019, 12:42 PM
Wonder how sales are in comparison to this time last year.

superfurryhibby
26-04-2019, 12:48 PM
Renewed our group of four. The payment plan is so important, as two of our group cannae afford to pay up front. I take on the credit payments and they dd me every month.

Garymcl
26-04-2019, 01:13 PM
For me it’s a no brainier renewing I understand people will have other financial priorities but I’m in the same position as many hibbys not swimming with cash but at the same time I love my footy at the san Siro the club are doing all they can to assist with financial side when purchasing season tickets cmon guys it’s an easy process let’s back Hecky let’s keep the feel good factor going and have our beloved ground packed week in week out Ggtth :flag:

The Green Goblin
26-04-2019, 01:19 PM
Renewed.

Coco Bryce
26-04-2019, 02:09 PM
Anybody got the ticket office number?

cleanyman
26-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Sadly for you lot

I just renewed

JimBHibees
26-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Anybody got the ticket office number?

0844 844 1875

Coco Bryce
26-04-2019, 02:25 PM
0844 844 1875

Been on hold for 35mins. If they dont answer quick they're gonna loose a few bob!

Logged in to renew my tickets and the kids are priced as adults :grr:

BILLYHIBS
26-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Renewed

Albanian Hibs
26-04-2019, 02:44 PM
Just renewed my 2 and used my new virgin money credit card - interest free for 26 months 😉😉😉

ronaldo7
26-04-2019, 03:07 PM
Another 4 renewed.:flag:

aljo7-0
26-04-2019, 03:08 PM
Renewed mine and my daughter's. she's picked up a Saturday job now but given the low percentage of games at 3pm on a Saturday it will still be good value!

Stuart93
26-04-2019, 03:39 PM
Wonder what renewal figures are like

JimBHibees
26-04-2019, 03:47 PM
Been on hold for 35mins. If they dont answer quick they're gonna loose a few bob!

Logged in to renew my tickets and the kids are priced as adults :grr:

I would email ticket office and let them know what is happening, at least you and they will have a record of the issue.

Borderhibbie76
26-04-2019, 08:57 PM
Wonder what renewal figures are likeIf Twitter is anything to go by it looks very healthy to me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Capt Mainwaring
26-04-2019, 09:55 PM
Renewed for me and two daughters a couple of weeks ago.

Hibs Media team doing a great job on Twitter building momentum and generating a feel good factor with all the renewal confirmations and re-tweets

Ringothedog
27-04-2019, 07:34 AM

I would guess at about 6k

Since90+2
27-04-2019, 07:45 AM
I would guess at about 6k

What is that based on? Not a dig just wondering if you had any info on it.

Keith_M
27-04-2019, 11:25 AM

They're a set of number that compare the number of people currently renewed with how many renewed at this time last year...

But that's not important right now.

stoneyburn hibs
27-04-2019, 11:35 AM
I have an Adult spare for tomorrow in the east stand. Son can't make it.

Ringothedog
27-04-2019, 02:17 PM
What is that based on? Not a dig just wondering if you had any info on it.

It’s usually around this figure after the early bird. I don’t see much difference this season but I hope I am pleasantly surprised 👍

Phil MaGlass
01-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Not bad 9,500 ST,s sold already

The Green Goblin
02-05-2019, 07:16 AM
Not bad 9,500 ST,s sold already

That’s excellent.