PDA

View Full Version : That PINK and YELLOW HOMFC Away Strip

HFC_NYC
25-04-2019, 07:13 PM
Whilst browsing youtube this morning, I happened to come across a video in which a young American conservative lady is asking various people their opinion regarding the democrat's wish to allowing convicted felons the right to vote. Lo and behold, the first interviewee is dressed in that monstrosity of a hearts shirt. I would really like to know if he's a genuine hearts fan or if he just thinks the color combo is "edgy" and progressive.

Anyway, the clip in question starts at 43 seconds and runs until 1:40.

https://youtu.be/WuUNz_aGBcI

Bostonhibby
25-04-2019, 07:17 PM
Whilst browsing youtube this morning, I happened to come across a video in which a young American conservative lady is asking various people their opinion regarding the democrat's wish to allowing convicted felons the right to vote. Lo and behold, the first interviewee is dressed in that monstrosity of a hearts shirt. I would really like to know if he's a genuine hearts fan or if he just thinks the color combo is "edgy" and progressive.

https://youtu.be/WuUNz_aGBcIWoody Allen in a Hearts fan?

Whatever next.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

CMurdoch
25-04-2019, 11:02 PM
How in the hell did you manage to come across that?

HFC_NYC
25-04-2019, 11:14 PM
It came up in the list of suggested videos. Glad I watched it, very enlightening.

CMurdoch
25-04-2019, 11:19 PM
It came up in the list of suggested videos. Glad I watched it, very enlightening.

Another American with Scottish family! ...........who are Hearts fans.

Hibernia&Alba
25-04-2019, 11:24 PM
Woody Allen in a Hearts fan?

Whatever next.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Makes perfect sense :wink:

By the way, I seem to remember Partick had the same battenberg cake strip.

Greencore
25-04-2019, 11:25 PM
What clip?

O'Rourke3
26-04-2019, 07:06 AM
Info wars video - right wing disinformation. Good chance the entire thing was staged. At least the director has a sense of humour with that top featuring early.

Future17
26-04-2019, 07:16 AM

https://youtu.be/WuUNz_aGBcI

I don't mean to have a go at you, but I think links to Info Wars videos should come with a warning so people are informed before clicking on them.

Depending on how the video is hosted, clicking on it could help fund the sort of right wing fake news that Alex Jones admits to producing through that company.

Diclonius
26-04-2019, 07:19 AM
Yeah, I'm not watching alt right propaganda.

26-04-2019, 07:48 AM
I don't mean to have a go at you, but I think links to Info Wars videos should come with a warning so people are informed before clicking on them.

Depending on how the video is hosted, clicking on it could help fund the sort of right wing fake news that Alex Jones admits to producing through that company.

Is Alex Jones one of Tommy Robinson's pals? That could explain the Jambo connection.

worcesterhibby
26-04-2019, 08:35 AM
He seemed much to thoughtful and intelligent for a genuine Hearts Fan.

WhileTheChief..
26-04-2019, 09:30 AM
Decent find. Thanks for sharing.

Greenfly
26-04-2019, 10:38 PM
Makes perfect sense :wink:

By the way, I seem to remember Partick had the same battenberg cake strip.

It was also the Scotland top back in 1881 - Earl of Rosebery's racing colours apparently. He was a bigwig at the SFA. I bought a retro top of it about 20 years ago - liked it's uniqueness but can't wear it now in case anyone thinks I'm a Jambo.