PDA

View Full Version : Alex Black

Baldy Foghorn
21-04-2019, 07:02 PM
A long standing Hibs supporter passed away a few weeks ago.

He had been a season ticket holder for a number of years, and was seen at away games too.

His son has asked me to post, to see if we can arrange a minute's applause on the 78 minute if we can. (For the game next Sunday).

:flag::flag:

Hermit Crab
21-04-2019, 07:07 PM
Had a chat with his son today pre match, he's had a rough couple of weeks losing both parents in the space of 6 days. Lets give his dad a nice applause next Sunday. GG

CraigHibee
21-04-2019, 07:10 PM
That's a shame rip

Hibernia&Alba
21-04-2019, 07:11 PM
Had a chat with his son today pre match, he's had a rough couple of weeks losing both parents in the space of 6 days. Lets give his dad a nice applause next Sunday. GG

That's horrendous. What a terrible experience for the family.

Billy Whizz
21-04-2019, 07:11 PM

That’s horrific

Hermit Crab
21-04-2019, 07:14 PM
That's horrendous. What a terrible experience for the family.

That’s horrific

Yeah it is, I didn't quite know what to say to him when he told me. Least we can do is a decent applause for a good Hibby. :aok:

Joe6-2
21-04-2019, 08:18 PM

That’s awful, what a terrible thing for him to go through

CMurdoch
21-04-2019, 09:04 PM

That is hellish.
Well up for a minutes cheering in his memory next week :aok:

Baldy Foghorn
23-04-2019, 06:45 PM
Bump

Iggy Pope
23-04-2019, 07:00 PM
Bump

Brockie, would this be the wee fellah with dark hair and glasses that attended with his old boy for years? I used to see them in Cropleys donkeys back but haven’t seen him with the old fellah in a while.

Power
23-04-2019, 07:30 PM
Bump

Good shout B, circulated it on twitter tae.

Baldy Foghorn
24-04-2019, 06:58 AM
Brockie, would this be the wee fellah with dark hair and glasses that attended with his old boy for years? I used to see them in Cropleys donkeys back but haven’t seen him with the old fellah in a while.

Don't think so S. You will have no doubt seen them at away games though

Hermit Crab
27-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Bump.

Also there will be a minutes applause before tomorrows match as per the clubs facebook most below.

Supporters that should note that there will be a minute's applause prior to kick-off tomorrow for both sets of supporters to pay tribute to the late Billy McNeill - an icon of the Scottish game and remembered fondly for his time at Easter Road