PDA

View Full Version : Omeonga

Since452
21-04-2019, 03:13 PM
Loves a battle. Mulumbu, Brown, who's next?

GreenCastle
21-04-2019, 03:15 PM
Loves a battle. Mulumbu, Brown, who's next?

Djoum next week ?

He’s due a goal and hoping he scores the winner in the derby. Getting closer every week to scoring.

heretoday
21-04-2019, 03:16 PM
I'd love him to get a goal soon.

WillowbraeHibby
21-04-2019, 03:18 PM
I really like Stephane, gets wired in, got some lovely touches, and would be happy to see him for next season at ER.

blackpoolhibs
21-04-2019, 03:21 PM
I thought today was his best performance since he arrived. :top marks

Weegreenman
21-04-2019, 03:25 PM
Really starting to take to this lad :aok:

21-04-2019, 03:49 PM
I love him

MWHIBBIES
21-04-2019, 03:51 PM
I think he was a little too far forward, didn't get the chance to drive from deep as he usually does. Definitely played well though.

The_Exile
21-04-2019, 03:52 PM
He's a great wee player and we are playing him to his strengths, excellent management.

Hibeesmad
21-04-2019, 03:53 PM
One or two unsuccessful passes away from getting us a goal today, but overall a good performance. The boy didn't stop running 👍

B.H.F.C
21-04-2019, 03:54 PM
Like him. But not sure about him in that advaced role.

Stopped Brown getting on the ball. But when we had the ball I don’t think he made the most of it in the final third.

ancient hibee
21-04-2019, 04:09 PM
A good performance but missed a huge chance to play Kamberi in early on.Needs to look around himself a bit more.Unfairly booked I thought but what’s new?

WillowbraeHibby
21-04-2019, 04:25 PM
I really like Stephane, gets wired in, got some lovely touches, and would be happy to see him for next season at ER.

FRes Hibbie
21-04-2019, 04:25 PM
I like him but I don't think he had a good game today, not going forward anyway. He's industrious and an intelligent passer but there were a few occasions where saw he the right pass and played it poorly or just took the wrong option. I understand playing him as a ten today - to man-mark brown - but the occasions we might have had opportunity to hurt them were waisted and he was culpable on a few occasions.

hfc rd
21-04-2019, 04:27 PM
Fantastic player! Unlucky not to have scored today and I hope he does get a goal very soon (ideally next week).

Really hope that there is a possibility we can get get him back here next season. Him & Allan together in midfield will be a joy to watch.

Albanian Hibs
21-04-2019, 04:30 PM
Imagine if he scores.....

Posh Hibby
21-04-2019, 04:36 PM
Great player! Love the level of commitment from him! Must be the fittest player in the squad.

Unseen work
21-04-2019, 04:49 PM
I like him.

Don’t think he’s as good as some make out, also think we’re still trying to find his best position.

For me he’s not creative enough to be played behind the striker, no goals and 1 assist so far but hasn’t really created much other chances

He’s good at driving forward with the ball and putting the opposition under pressure but for me his final ball seems to lack a bit.

Must be a nightmare to play against.

Him, Allan, Mallan and one other centre mid that can’t defend/dictate from deep would be very good

matty_f
21-04-2019, 04:51 PM
I think he's a cracking wee player. Think he's benefit from another year at this level, with the physical battles etc.

inglisavhibs
21-04-2019, 04:58 PM
I like him but I don't think he had a good game today, not going forward anyway. He's industrious and an intelligent passer but there were a few occasions where saw he the right pass and played it poorly or just took the wrong option. I understand playing him as a ten today - to man-mark brown - but the occasions we might have had opportunity to hurt them were waisted and he was culpable on a few occasions.
Wow, walked up towards Princess Street with a couple of Celtic fans and they thought he was one of their most difficult midfield opponents this season. Sure he made a few bad passes but who doesn’t. Him and McNulty have transformed our season. We would be very fortunate if we had him next season.

Sprouleflyer
21-04-2019, 05:05 PM
Pushed off the ball to easily, but fights tooth and nail to get it back.

Good player, love his commitment.

SCHAEDYSHORTS
21-04-2019, 05:15 PM

He does at times, but has great appetite to get it back, gets stuck in a lot more than I ever though he would when he first came in, can only get better imo, could do with a whole season here, I think he can really develop into something.

pundy man
21-04-2019, 05:58 PM
He does at times, but has great appetite to get it back, gets stuck in a lot more than I ever though he would when he first came in, can only get better imo, could do with a whole season here, I think he can really develop into something.
Fantastic player and joy to watch and runs all day long .

jax67
21-04-2019, 06:18 PM
Great player! Love the level of commitment from him! Must be the fittest player in the squad.

I agree, his commitment is great for a loaner.
Hope we can do a deal to keep him next season, loan or permanent.

Famous Fiver
21-04-2019, 06:22 PM
Correct. He is not a loan player here for a holiday.

He is destined for bigger things. Would be great if we can hold on to him but I doubt it.

B.H.F.C
21-04-2019, 06:31 PM
Correct. He is not a loan player here for a holiday.

He is destined for bigger things. Would be great if we can hold on to him but I doubt it.

I’m not sure what the bigger things are? He has a few years left at Genoa but is unlikely to go back there and play. Is a bigger team than us going to come in and pay for him based on what he has done here?

The Spaceman
21-04-2019, 06:42 PM
Fabulous player.

I am still trying to work out how he manages to get "caught" by faster players, but always somehow manages to shift the ball between his feet and keep dribbling/making space for himself. He is such a clever little footballer and would love to have him back next season. Not afraid fo a battle either.

SCHAEDYSHORTS
21-04-2019, 06:54 PM

blackpoolhibs
21-04-2019, 08:48 PM
Just in after a few pints in my local, and all the smellies were raving about him, they thought he was superb and stopped Brown dictating like he normally does. :top marks

Since452
21-04-2019, 11:06 PM
For his slight build he gets stuck right in. Brilliant pic of him on Twitter smirking at Brown. The Celtic captain will be seeing Stefy in his sleep. Great wee player. Gets Hibs.

Borderhibbie76
22-04-2019, 04:27 AM
I'd hope there is a good chance we could get him back for a season long loan...he seems to love it here most importantly and think Genoa will see how a full season here could improve him as a player...fingers crossed anyway as luv the wee guy. He has his flaws but has transformed our midfield since his arrival in Jan

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Besties Debut
22-04-2019, 04:44 AM
When I first saw him I thought he was going to be one of these small skillfull twinkle toes sort of players but now that he has found his confidence and got used to the pub fitba of the SPL is seems to be enjoying getting wired right in

JimBHibees
22-04-2019, 06:44 AM
Like him. But not sure about him in that advaced role.

Stopped Brown getting on the ball. But when we had the ball I don’t think he made the most of it in the final third.

Battled well and good on the ball but really should have played mcnulty in second half when held on to ball too long. Like him, great attitude.

WillowbraeHibby
22-04-2019, 09:32 AM
I agree, his commitment is great for a loaner.
Hope we can do a deal to keep him next season, loan or permanent.

Like your good self, I would like to see Steph stay for another season. I believe it would add to his game, and I believe he knows he is a bit of a favourite with the support.
He never hides, and is happy to get wired in.. Would be interesting to see him alongside Scotty Allan.

NAE NOOKIE
22-04-2019, 10:40 AM
He has his flaws, not least of all a tendency to under hit passes. But that is more than compensated for by a superb attitude and the fact that he isn't bad on the ball overall. I would love to see him back at Easter Road next season, its no wonder he is a fans favourite already.

FilipinoHibs
22-04-2019, 10:59 AM
Battled well and good on the ball but really should have played mcnulty in second half when held on to ball too long. Like him, great attitude.

All about composure. He has that ball in him; remember that sublime pass at St Jonstone for Sparky to score?

Kaff
22-04-2019, 11:11 AM
He seems such a decent lad as well, whenever he's interviewed he looks as though he's happy with everything and comes across as a good human being.
Not sure if i've worded that right but having characters like him around must be great without the fact he's a tremendous footballer too, hope he's here for a little bit longer as well.

California-Hibs
22-04-2019, 11:14 AM
An absolute baller! 👌

snedzuk
22-04-2019, 11:35 AM
I want him to stay so he can say 'ze gaffer' more in interviews.

Carheenlea
22-04-2019, 11:44 AM
He fits perfectly into the managers pressing style where the opposition eventually lose composure and he can nick the ball rather than crunching into tackles. Anyone who can also run with the ball out of tight areas is always going to get the fans off their seats as well. Really enjoy watching this lad play.

SquashedFrogg
22-04-2019, 04:59 PM
Quality player. Loved how he got in about Brown without losing focus or composure. The boy never seems ruffled.

Would be unbelievably happy to see him back next season.

1two
23-04-2019, 05:31 AM
Great player. Lacks a bit pace which could take him to another level but I’m glad we have him and i hope he stays.

Souter96Mac
23-04-2019, 07:30 AM
Think we'll be highly fortunate to have him back next season. Would probably need to rely on qualifying for Europe, and maybe a income from a McGinn departure, which might not even come if Villa go up through playoffs.
Great wee player, who I love to watch. I'd enjoy the last 4 games whilst we have him.

Would also put some money on him to score next weekend.

joe_hfc
23-04-2019, 07:49 AM
Think we'll be highly fortunate to have him back next season. Would probably need to rely on qualifying for Europe, and maybe a income from a McGinn departure, which might not even come if Villa go up through playoffs.
Great wee player, who I love to watch. I'd enjoy the last 4 games whilst we have him.

Would also put some money on him to score next weekend.

I would assume there would be some clause in the deal that if Villa get promoted, hibs receive £X.