PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Kickback also known as Hoofball Central

Famous Fiver
20-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Just had a wee look over the road.

Not a happy bunch.

I have every faith that even if the result does not go our way tomorrow this place won't descend into the name calling, venom spitting, verbal warfare going on over there.

Entertaining, though.

WoreTheGreen
20-04-2019, 07:16 PM
In the pub watching the the game 5 herts fans who were at the game were in before the second half had kicked off

Zazu62
20-04-2019, 07:24 PM
They’re in a Scottish cup final so days like today will be long forgotten if the unthinkable happens sadly

SmashinGlass
20-04-2019, 09:52 PM
They’re in a Scottish cup final so days like today will be long forgotten if the unthinkable happens sadly

It won’t.

Franck Stanton
20-04-2019, 10:16 PM
Seems a lot, well, most really, think it unlikely they will win another league game but still go on to win the cup. Oh really !

ben johnson
20-04-2019, 10:26 PM
Came in to town today along Gorgie Road at 12.45 and Luckies beer garden was rammed. A steady stream of Jambos heading West but by the stadium it was reminiscent
of Princes Street on Xmas Eve.
1902 has been buried and the fire alarm patter has gone as well.

California-Hibs
21-04-2019, 04:11 AM

Rest well, it won't even remotely come close to happening. They're going to get hammered.

Sammy7nil
21-04-2019, 06:56 AM
Rest well, it won't even remotely come close to happening. They're going to get hammered.

The danger is sending offs or awarding silly penalties i know it is unlikely but it can happen. We should know Livingston and Ross County. We were all set to win the latter when they broke away to score.

Hermit Crab
21-04-2019, 07:31 AM
Quite a few Hearts fans walked into the boozer I was in just after the second half had started. To be fair, if that was us 0-2 down at HT and not laying a glove on them I'd be away as well.

oneone73
21-04-2019, 07:53 AM
Quite a few Hearts fans walked into the boozer I was in just after the second half had started. To be fair, if that was us 0-2 down at HT and not laying a glove on them I'd be away as well.

I wouldn't and haven't ever, to the best of my memory.

Keith_M
21-04-2019, 08:00 AM

My first ever game at Celtc Park saw us losing 6-0. Most Hibbies stayed at least until the 5th goal went in.

TBF, we hadn't just been on a run of games as bad as they have recently.

Hermit Crab
21-04-2019, 08:45 AM
My first ever game at Celtc Park saw us losing 6-0. Most Hibbies stayed at least until the 5th goal went in.

TBF, we hadn't just been on a run of games as bad as they have recently.

2003? I was at that game as a young 19 year old laddie. Horrendous that day.

Eyrie
21-04-2019, 09:13 AM

Why would you walk out on the team you are supporting?

Since452
21-04-2019, 09:54 AM
To be fair they aren't much different to us apart from being a lot worse looking. They've been consistently poor since around October and they're rightly frustrated. They're lucky they had a flying start or they'd be in a relegation battle. Didn't take long for teams to suss out their 500 new players. They're very average.

StevesFamau5
21-04-2019, 08:23 PM
I wouldn't and haven't ever, to the best of my memory.

The only game I have ever left early is that game in 2012. It's also the only time I have ever considered dropping my support. Locked myself in my house for 3 days. I eventually got over it and I'm glad. Then a Hibby, now a Hibby, forever a Hibby.

greenlex
21-04-2019, 08:43 PM
Why would you walk out on the team you are supporting? should bar him from getting season tickets home and away I reckon.

mjhibby
22-04-2019, 08:16 AM
To be fair they aren't much different to us apart from being a lot worse looking. They've been consistently poor since around October and they're rightly frustrated. They're lucky they had a flying start or they'd be in a relegation battle. Didn't take long for teams to suss out their 500 new players. They're very average.

They won their first five games so have won 35 points in 29 games which in a normal season is near relegation form. Kickback normally defends the incumbent Manager( unless we knock them out the cup and them having been 2 nil up and go o and won said cup). The tide has well and truly turned. The gaps at the start were huge and by the Beginning of the second half there was masses of empty seats. I think only winning the cup will save him. Two jambos I know desperately want him gone.levein must stay.

Hermit Crab
22-04-2019, 08:20 AM

I'll leave games when I want to thanks. :aok:

JeMeSouviens
22-04-2019, 09:16 AM
Some selected highlights - anyone want to fess up? :wink:

"Hibs are what we should be aiming to be like we do have the players to perform on our day"

"Indeed and for all the **** football and infighting we are only 3points behind them"

"Levein you watching this? Take a leaf out of hibs book when it comes to playing the OF, they haven't ***** their pants from the first whistle."

"Hibs have shown more sharpness and better touches in the first 5 mins than we have since October!"

"Why can hearts not bring in a manager like what hibs have done who is knowledgeable about the modern game"

"They never try against h1b5. Too many of their old mates, managers, and fellow terrorists involved"

superfurryhibby
22-04-2019, 09:18 AM

Hey, he’s an away season ticket holder, he’s fully entitled:wink:

Eyrie
22-04-2019, 09:39 AM
I'll leave games when I want to thanks. :aok:
It was a genuine question, but since you ignored it I'll respond in the same vein by continuing to support my team, not when I choose to.

Hey, he’s an away season ticket holder, he’s fully entitled:wink:
More like a walking away season ticket holder :greengrin

22-04-2019, 09:55 AM
Some selected highlights - anyone want to fess up? :wink:

"Hibs are what we should be aiming to be like we do have the players to perform on our day"

"Indeed and for all the **** football and infighting we are only 3points behind them"

"Levein you watching this? Take a leaf out of hibs book when it comes to playing the OF, they haven't ***** their pants from the first whistle."

"Hibs have shown more sharpness and better touches in the first 5 mins than we have since October!"

"Why can hearts not bring in a manager like what hibs have done who is knowledgeable about the modern game"

"They never try against h1b5. Too many of their old mates, managers, and fellow terrorists involved"

The last one sounds like it is by a genuine Jambo, a clueless clown at that. I've often seen them trot out this line and it is usually followed up with how they try extra hard against Hearts. As if Celtic would jeopardise winning the title just to give us a few points. They just cannot accept that we are a decent side, capable of taking on Celtic and Rangers home and away, and that they are not.

SouthMoroccoStu
22-04-2019, 10:08 AM

The last one sounds like it is by a genuine Jambo, a clueless clown at that. I've often seen them trot out this line and it is usually followed up with how they try extra hard against Hearts. As if Celtic would jeopardise winning the title just to give us a few points. They just cannot accept that we are a decent side, capable of taking on Celtic and Rangers home and away, and that they are not.

Another point, just because they have a growing number of billy boys, red hand no surrender orange types, that automatically means we have to be doing like wise to a catholic/Celtic mind set

But that’s not the case jambos

We have our own non bigoted song book and know how to play good football

It’s a great time to be a hibee

theonlywayisup
23-04-2019, 05:48 PM
The views from the Hertz fans:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/should-have-given-them-12-points-at-the-start-of-the-season-fans-react-to-hearts-1-3-rangers-1-4912221

The 90+2
23-04-2019, 05:53 PM
The “Celtic never try against Hibs” line is purely down to the fact that they lie down to Rangers almost every single game. It’s a mentality thing for them now.

Kato
23-04-2019, 08:15 PM
The saddest thing is more and more of them want rid of Potter, even the slowest thinkers among them are beginning to realise. The best thing is they might move him back upstairs which would mean another puppet taking charge. He is absolutely clueless about the sport: he's tweaked their scouting policy so much all they're interested in is physical attributes, is such a poor man manager that more than a few of his own signings hate him and he's stuck with a mind-set and "style" that's been with Hearts since the 50's.

Please never let him leave.

jacomo
23-04-2019, 09:59 PM
They won their first five games so have won 35 points in 29 games which in a normal season is near relegation form. Kickback normally defends the incumbent Manager( unless we knock them out the cup and them having been 2 nil up and go o and won said cup). The tide has well and truly turned. The gaps at the start were huge and by the Beginning of the second half there was masses of empty seats. I think only winning the cup will save him. Two jambos I know desperately want him gone.levein must stay.

Luckily for Levein, he’s a proven winner. That cup is in the Tiny trophy room already.

Hibeesmad
23-04-2019, 10:05 PM
You lucky b*****s you should have been dead. Is my message to them.

23-04-2019, 11:36 PM
http://www.talkingbaws.com/2019/04/why-steven-maclean-probably-wasnt-aiming-giruy-celebration-at-hearts-fans/

Is anyone actually daft enough to believe his bullsh*t reason for his GIRUY gesture at the fans? He does it, aimed at his dad, as a goal celebration though a quick search on YouTube shows he only does it sometimes (presumably when he remembers to keep up the facade because he's used that excuse before) but this time he did a GIRUY to 2 different stands so what's the excuse? Couldn't remember which stand his dad was in or was it aimed at the fans who'd been booing the team?

Don't know which is the bigger insult, the gestures or the wee story to explain it away. Remember, this is the guy that grabbed Kouassi's privates and tried to pass it off as just a laugh and a wee wind up. Sounds like the type that you shouldn't believe a word of what they say.

mjhibby
24-04-2019, 12:16 AM
The saddest thing is more and more of them want rid of Potter, even the slowest thinkers among them are beginning to realise. The best thing is they might move him back upstairs which would mean another puppet taking charge. He is absolutely clueless about the sport: he's tweaked their scouting policy so much all they're interested in is physical attributes, is such a poor man manager that more than a few of his own signings hate him and he's stuck with a mind-set and "style" that's been with Hearts since the 50's.

The turnover of players is unreal. They have finally realised that all the money raised by foh has been wasted on guys like malauray Martin. Their recruitment is a mess and hopefully it continues like that. Even budge can see loyalty by their fans won't last if this nonsense continues. Had they not got the easiest draw imaginable on the cup I reckon he would be away by now. Let's just make sure we are focused on our performance this weekend and not distracted by how bad they have been. I'm sure hecky will have them drilled and ready for the game.
GGTTH

cocteautwin
24-04-2019, 01:02 AM
The turnover of players is unreal. They have finally realised that all the money raised by foh has been wasted on guys like malauray Martin. Their recruitment is a mess and hopefully it continues like that. Even budge can see loyalty by their fans won't last if this nonsense continues. Had they not got the easiest draw imaginable on the cup I reckon he would be away by now. Let's just make sure we are focused on our performance this weekend and not distracted by how bad they have been. I'm sure hecky will have them drilled and ready for the game.
GGTTH

Malaury Martin, David Vanecek, Craig Wighton . . . . . . . any more dross that they dare not play? These guys are all signed up til summer 2020 and aren't playing (although Wighton is sort of getting a game due to injuries). Funny thing is, their team needs another clear out at end of season and we'll likely see another influx of strangers from Levein. I wonder if FoH with their £8m and the guy(s) that put in an extra £10m feel they are getting value for money?

Hibeesmad
24-04-2019, 02:22 AM
Malaury Martin, David Vanecek, Craig Wighton . . . . . . . any more dross that they dare not play? These guys are all signed up til summer 2020 and aren't playing (although Wighton is sort of getting a game due to injuries). Funny thing is, their team needs another clear out at end of season and we'll likely see another influx of strangers from Levein. I wonder if FoH with their £8m and the guy(s) that put in an extra £10m feel they are getting value for money?

Honestly forgot all about that Martin. Is he out on loan or just not even getting asked to turn up for training?

Hibeesmad
24-04-2019, 02:25 AM
http://www.talkingbaws.com/2019/04/why-steven-maclean-probably-wasnt-aiming-giruy-celebration-at-hearts-fans/

Is anyone actually daft enough to believe his bullsh*t reason for his GIRUY gesture at the fans? He does it, aimed at his dad, as a goal celebration though a quick search on YouTube shows he only does it sometimes (presumably when he remembers to keep up the facade because he's used that excuse before) but this time he did a GIRUY to 2 different stands so what's the excuse? Couldn't remember which stand his dad was in or was it aimed at the fans who'd been booing the team?

Don't know which is the bigger insult, the gestures or the wee story to explain it away. Remember, this is the guy that grabbed Kouassi's privates and tried to pass it off as just a laugh and a wee wind up. Sounds like the type that you shouldn't believe a word of what they say.

Guy's talking *****, simple as that.

cocteautwin
24-04-2019, 03:40 AM
Honestly forgot all about that Martin. Is he out on loan or just not even getting asked to turn up for training?

Seems he was on loan to Dunfermline at the start of the season but sent back.

JimBHibees
24-04-2019, 06:39 AM
Guy's talking *****, simple as that.

Leigh Griffiths got banned when at Hibs for less than what McLean did. Where is the consistency?

24-04-2019, 06:42 AM
I enjoyed this absolute belter of a post:

“😂😂😂 The vermin are a few points ahead of us in 5th place and celebrating it like they've won the league. Meanwhile, we have been beyond **** this season but are still only a couple of points behind them and have reached the last four of the league cup and the final of the Scottish cup. Don't even get me started in the difference in infrastructure of the two clubs because there is no comparison.

Hibs would give anything to be in our position right now and what we are building towards while they, along with other clubs, stand still”

cocteautwin
24-04-2019, 07:28 AM

I forgot - Ryan Edwards - add him to the list. All contracted beyond this season and some of these players they paid transfer fees for too
:faf::faf::faf:

04Sauzee
24-04-2019, 07:40 AM
Conor sammon

Bostonhibby
24-04-2019, 07:53 AM

“[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] The vermin are a few points ahead of us in 5th place and celebrating it like they've won the league. Meanwhile, we have been beyond **** this season but are still only a couple of points behind them and have reached the last four of the league cup and the final of the Scottish cup. Don't even get me started in the difference in infrastructure of the two clubs because there is no comparison.

Hibs would give anything to be in our position right now and what we are building towards while they, along with other clubs, stand still”They've nearly finished building one weirdly laid out single tier stand that's overdue and over budget and still rent their training ground like before they went bust.

The squad turnover, quality of players and performances over recent seasons speaks for themselves.

Lucky they've had all that extra cash.[emoji849]

Can I just add Cole the goal Stockton to the list of signings all that cash got them.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Diclonius
24-04-2019, 07:53 AM
Do they still have FoH money kicking about to spend on another 10000000000 players next season or has it finally dried up?

Bostonhibby
24-04-2019, 08:08 AM
Do they still have FoH money kicking about to spend on another 10000000000 players next season or has it finally dried up?Their director of hoofball will be working closely with their manager to decide whether to ask the usual agent for a transit load of random out of contract players, or to scour the lower leagues for the next Cole the goal Stockton.

Kato
24-04-2019, 08:13 AM
Leigh Griffiths got banned when at Hibs for less than what McLean did. Where is the consistency?

That kind of consistency has never existed in Scottish football.

cocteautwin
24-04-2019, 08:17 AM
Do they still have FoH money kicking about to spend on another 10000000000 players next season or has it finally dried up?

There's still loads of money kicking around, or there was at the start of the season. Some anonymous geezer(s) put in (a very quiet, donated without fanfare) £3.25m of funds after their last accounts date. Will be interesting to see in their next accounts if that was to be allocated against the playing squad or if it's for the finishing of the stand. I'm kinda hoping it was to be allocated for the playing squad and most of it has been spent on Naismith who's been out injured for the best part of half a season. Of course, if they win the cup then my jambo mates and family can feel free to give me the vickys right in front of my nose for a year and can consider it money well spent.

24-04-2019, 08:22 AM
I forgot - Ryan Edwards - add him to the list. All contracted beyond this season and some of these players they paid transfer fees for too
:faf::faf::faf:

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=626152327739769&_rdr

Quality chant by Livi, think he’s changed his look now though.

JeMeSouviens
24-04-2019, 08:35 AM

Levein back upstairs and the dream ticket of Daly & Nanny Macphee. :pray:

ben johnson
24-04-2019, 09:06 AM
https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=626152327739769&_rdr

Quality chant by Livi, think he’s changed his look now though.

2018, Edwards was loaned to St Mirren.[22] The loan agreement was terminated by St Mirren in January 2019. However, Ryan Edwards took to social media to show his support for St. Mirren when they beat Hearts 2-0 in the Scottish Premiership during his loan spell in November 2018. This action caused the supporters of Hearts to lose all their respect for Edwards and made them wish he had stayed at St. Mirren.[23][24]

IanM
25-04-2019, 06:20 AM
😂

BSEJVT
25-04-2019, 07:01 AM
😂

Absolute genius

Hibbyradge
25-04-2019, 07:09 AM

Probably because there's no enjoyment in watching your team playing poorly and getting hammered.

Much the same as why attendances decrease when teams are playing crap football and on losing streaks.

I've stayed to the end of games when Hibs have been annihilated and I've left a couple in disgust.

It's horrible standing there when your team is being embarrassed so it's perfectly understandable that fans might end their pain and leave.

Obviously, proper uber fans would never dream of such a thing.

BoomtownHibees
25-04-2019, 08:39 AM
Probably because there's no enjoyment in watching your team playing poorly and getting hammered.

Much the same as why attendances decrease when teams are playing crap football and on losing streaks.

I've stayed to the end of games when Hibs have been annihilated and I've left a couple in disgust.

It's horrible standing there when your team is being embarrassed so it's perfectly understandable that fans might end their pain and leave.

Aye but imagine the folk that left Tynie when we were 2-0 down with 10 mins to go 😳

Hibbyradge
25-04-2019, 09:05 AM
Aye but imagine the folk that left Tynie when we were 2-0 down with 10 mins to go 😳

I left at 2-0 in 1985 because I lived in Dalry at the time and wanted to get away without having to walk with the gloating hoardes.

I went for a pint in Ryries before going to the flat and was surprised to see all the sad faces when I finally did head home.

Joe McBride had scored 2 in the last 6 minutes. Mixed feelings as I walked home.

JeMeSouviens
25-04-2019, 09:06 AM
😂

:faf: :top marks

Since452
25-04-2019, 09:08 AM

“😂😂😂 The vermin are a few points ahead of us in 5th place and celebrating it like they've won the league. Meanwhile, we have been beyond **** this season but are still only a couple of points behind them and have reached the last four of the league cup and the final of the Scottish cup. Don't even get me started in the difference in infrastructure of the two clubs because there is no comparison.

Hibs would give anything to be in our position right now and what we are building towards while they, along with other clubs, stand still”

Wow. Thats mental. They were singing about not being moved and winning leagues back in October. WE'VE had a car crash of a season, lost a manager, had multiple injuries, had youth coach take over the first team temporarily yet find ourselves above them. Properly deluded that lot.

CraigHibee
25-04-2019, 09:11 AM
"Hibs would give anything to be in our position right now”

certainly would not :na na:

why would we want to go from playing well to being dug ****?

The 90+2
25-04-2019, 09:12 AM
What’s this business line they are spouting about?

Example: “anyone that can’t see how much progress we have made off the park under budge doesn’t have a clue about business”

As far as I can see they’ve built a **** stand that had 100s of issues with it and they need to get topped up financially by mystery benefactors. Tynie is still a **** tip, they play honking football with about 60 players on the books and are behind us in the league, again.

matty_f
25-04-2019, 11:25 AM
What’s this business line they are spouting about?

Example: “anyone that can’t see how much progress we have made off the park under budge doesn’t have a clue about business”

As far as I can see they’ve built a **** stand that had 100s of issues with it and they need to get topped up financially by mystery benefactors. Tynie is still a **** tip, they play honking football with about 60 players on the books and are behind us in the league, again.

Yes, but when you compare it to how they were under Romanov, that marginal improvement will seem like a huge leap.

The 90+2
25-04-2019, 11:33 AM
Yes, but when you compare it to how they were under Romanov, that marginal improvement will seem like a huge leap.

Fair enough. I thought he had a great business plan according to them to though?

The irony of them going on about understanding business having let their own club almost go down the pan if it wasn’t for the begging bowl. Irony central.

majorhibs
25-04-2019, 02:27 PM

??? as always.

Eyrie
25-04-2019, 07:11 PM

If Hibs were that bad then I'd have to decide whether to go. But if I decided to go, then I'd stay to the bitter end.

Let's hope that decision stays hypothetical.

Hermit Crab
25-04-2019, 07:16 PM
??? as always.

As always what ???

Billy Whizz
25-04-2019, 07:17 PM
As always what ???

Leaving early

Hermit Crab
25-04-2019, 07:26 PM
Leaving early

If we're getting hump I'll **** off to the pub or home unless its an away game and I'm on the supporters bus, don't see what difference it makes to anyone else? :dunno:

Billy Whizz
25-04-2019, 07:28 PM
If we're getting hump I'll **** off to the pub or home unless its an away game and I'm on the supporters bus, don't see what difference it makes to anyone else? :dunno:

Seriously? You have to go through the bad times to enjoy the good times
I never leave a game early, you never know what you may regret

Hermit Crab
25-04-2019, 07:30 PM

Aye, Hibs have my money anyway so they're not losing out.

Left the 4-3 Falkirk game at 3-0. Had a great day in the boozer with mate watching the second half. Not bothered Billy.

Eyrie
25-04-2019, 07:43 PM

Agreed.

How much sweeter was 21.05.16 because of what we'd endured before?

dchibs
25-04-2019, 08:41 PM
They've nearly finished building one weirdly laid out single tier stand that's overdue and over budget and still rent their training ground like before they went bust.

The squad turnover, quality of players and performances over recent seasons speaks for themselves.

Lucky they've had all that extra cash.[emoji849]

Can I just add Cole the goal Stockton to the list of signings all that cash got them.

What about that young lad we were looking at and they nipped in and gave him some dodgy contract cant remember his name?

Bostonhibby
25-04-2019, 08:43 PM
What about that young lad we were looking at and they nipped in and gave him some dodgy contract cant remember his name?Dylan Bikey?

Another one that disappeared

Dylan Bikey: I’m playing without pay to fulfil my Hearts dream

dchibs
25-04-2019, 09:16 PM
Dylan Bikey?

Another one that disappeared

Dylan Bikey: I’m playing without pay to fulfil my Hearts dream

Cheers that's the guy anyone know where he is now:aok:

surreyhibbie
26-04-2019, 02:52 PM
Cheers that's the guy anyone know where he is now:aok:

Dylan Nguene Bikey is a French professional footballer who plays as a striker or winger for Cypriot First Division club Doxa Katokopias. He has previously played for FC Nantes, Dieppe, Stirling Albion and Heart of Midlothian.

:wink: