PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Exchange

one day maybe...
19-04-2019, 05:28 PM
Anyone have any idea how long it s until a ticket bought via the ticket exchange takes to be sent?

Bought one last Friday the 12th for the Edinburgh Derby and still no sign, don't even have a print at home option. Cheers

Billy Whizz
19-04-2019, 05:43 PM
Anyone have any idea how long it s until a ticket bought via the ticket exchange takes to be sent?

Bought one last Friday the 12th for the Edinburgh Derby and still no sign, don't even have a print at home option. Cheers

Did you ask for a paper ticket or print at home?
Log into your online account, click on your name and client ref number on top right
Then click on account history. Any tickets you’ve bought will be on there. You can ask for an email to be resent

one day maybe...
19-04-2019, 06:19 PM
Did you ask for a paper ticket or print at home?
Log into your online account, click on your name and client ref number on top right
Then click on account history. Any tickets you’ve bought will be on there. You can ask for an email to be resent

Yeah I’ve done all that. Can’t see an option I’ve chosen so must have to pick therm up. I’ll phone the ticket office on Tuesday

Albanian Hibs
19-04-2019, 10:46 PM

I bought one for my dad but didn't have an option of delivery, collection. Assume its collection. Will find out on Sunday.

TiaMaria
20-04-2019, 04:31 PM

Official Facebook page posted a reminder that tickets need to be collected.