PDA

View Full Version : Any Hibs related News?

hibbie02
19-04-2019, 08:14 AM
We've got a big game on Sunday, but you would never know it from the Sports Media, or even on here.

Has Hecky imposed a news blackout? Has he used the last 2 weeks to devise a cunning plan? Will we see an even more improved Team come Sunday? :hyper

DarlingtonHibee
19-04-2019, 08:22 AM
Wonder if there will be a press conference today?

Diclonius
19-04-2019, 08:25 AM
I hear there's been a media blackout because there was an explosive dressing room fallout and the usually mild-mannered Hecky has gone mental and thrown one of those little round tactics magnets at Kamberi, proving once and for all that it was all actually a 23 year old's fault for our earlier poor form.

...Or we're just quietly going about our business. :wink:

Famous Fiver
19-04-2019, 08:34 AM
Could be an interesting team selection on Sunday.

Does he stick with the 13/14 that were fit and available when he arrived or does he draft in Gauld, Birginarama, Spector, Johnson, Agyepong, Whittaker and the continue to blood the youngsters such as Shaw, Allan and Murray?

Is he going for as high a position as possible and try to qualify for Europe or give everyone a chance with a view to sorting out the wheat from the chaff for next season?

A bit of a dilemma in my view

tamig
19-04-2019, 08:47 AM

Does he stick with the 13/14 that were fit and available when he arrived or does he draft in Gauld, Birginarama, Spector, Johnson, Agyepong, Whittaker and the continue to blood the youngsters such as Shaw, Allan and Murray?

Is he going for as high a position as possible and try to qualify for Europe or give everyone a chance with a view to sorting out the wheat from the chaff for next season?

Its great to see a lot of the injured guys returning but I can’t see him
changing the starting eleven too much. The run we’re on has been amazing results wise and I think the main difference this week is we will have a very strong bench with genuine options to change things in every area of the team.

Sir David Gray
19-04-2019, 08:48 AM

I don't see the dilemma at all to be honest. If he's not trying to get us as high up the table as possible then I would expect him to be removed as manager.

We are only 6 points off a European place, with 15 points left to play for. It would be incomprehensible if that wasn't the short term aim of everyone at the club after giving ourselves this opportunity over the last couple of months.

DarlingtonHibee
19-04-2019, 08:52 AM
I don't see the dilemma at all to be honest. If he's not trying to get us as high up the table as possible then I would expect him to be removed as manager.

We are only 6 points off a European place, with 15 points left to play for. It would be incomprehensible if that wasn't the short term aim of everyone at the club after giving ourselves this opportunity over the last couple of months.

I think you'll fine he'll want to finish as high as possible.

Removed.... 😩

Sir David Gray
19-04-2019, 09:19 AM
I think you'll fine he'll want to finish as high as possible.

Removed.... 😩

You obviously haven't read the post in full or the one I've replied to.

BILLYHIBS
19-04-2019, 09:26 AM
Hope he sticks a man on Scott Brown this time one man would do he ain’t that good

Even if he tells McNulty to get in his face and not let him play the ball from the back like he usually does. :confused:

green day
19-04-2019, 09:31 AM
Its great to see a lot of the injured guys returning but I can’t see him
changing the starting eleven too much. The run we’re on has been amazing results wise and I think the main difference this week is we will have a very strong bench with genuine options to change things in every area of the team.

Pretty much my thoughts - there is no way he changes a winning team (and the lads returning know this) unless injury or poor form.

That we have some game changers on the bench, rather than young lads is a huge boost.

Hope he sticks a man on Scott Brown this time one man would do he ain’t that good

He got the freedom of Easter Road in the cup tie, so I would hope that something is changed this time round. Celtic are a good team, but stopping the man that makes them tick is a tactic that can disrupt them.

Aim Here
19-04-2019, 10:20 AM
We've got a big game on Sunday, but you would never know it from the Sports Media, or even on here.

Has Hecky imposed a news blackout? Has he used the last 2 weeks to devise a cunning plan? Will we see an even more improved Team come Sunday? :hyper

Press conferences are usually two days before the match. We're due one today.

hibbie02
19-04-2019, 10:46 AM
Press conferences are usually two days before the match. We're due one today.

I know, but we don't normally have to wait for a news conference to get stories, interviews and opinion pieces. I was just thinking it had been a very quiet couple of weeks.

J-C
19-04-2019, 10:49 AM
4-3-3 as last game and push Omeonga further up and onto Brown, Mallan slightly deeper alongside Milligan. This is what he did against Hearts which turned the game.

we are hibs
19-04-2019, 01:28 PM
Hopefully Gauld and Agyepong back on the bench. Gives a different option (particularly agyepong) if We want to go 2 up with kamberi and mcnulty during the game.