PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen tickets

Tambo
17-04-2019, 01:47 PM
Anyone have an idea when they go on sale? And also is it a cat A game? As looking to come up for it and this will be my first game in a few years and I've never used the ticket master website before.

JeMeSouviens
17-04-2019, 01:52 PM
Anyone have an idea when they go on sale? And also is it a cat A game? As looking to come up for it and this will be my first game in a few years and I've never used the ticket master website before.

If you've bought tickets at all in the past in a way where Hibs had your name and address then you might be on the database, it goes quite a long way back. Worth phoning the ticket office, if you are on it they'll give you your client ref and you can buy cat A tickets.

Having said that, I don't think Aberdeen games are cat A anyway.

Aim Here
17-04-2019, 02:10 PM
If you've bought tickets at all in the past in a way where Hibs had your name and address then you might be on the database, it goes quite a long way back. Worth phoning the ticket office, if you are on it they'll give you your client ref and you can buy cat A tickets.

Aberdeen will no doubt bring a creditable number of folk down, but won't be category A - so it's probably as good an opportunity as any to create an online account, buy tickets that way and get on the database, so that if you have reason to show up to a cat A fixture next season, then it'll be straightforward.

linlithgowhibbie
17-04-2019, 07:29 PM
Want to buy 2 tkts for this match and although it says they are now on sale, they aren't/there are none available:confused:

houstonhibbee
17-04-2019, 10:31 PM

Try buying tickets online and you'll find out if you're on the databases

Tambo
19-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Looked today and tickets are on sale now, got mine in the East stand Section 41 Row B Seat 113.