PDA

View Full Version : Hibs V Celtic in Krakow...

burtis97
16-04-2019, 11:59 AM
Anyone have any knowledge of any places that’ll show this?

green&left
16-04-2019, 12:08 PM
Anyone have any knowledge of any places that’ll show this?

Football Heaven might be worth a shout. Randomly we watched Hertz v Killie some Sunday afternoon in there about 7 years ago.

Hillsidehibby
16-04-2019, 12:53 PM
I was in Krakow one Easter Sunday and everything was shut. A few places opened in the evening. Try Germany

Dobosz83
16-04-2019, 01:59 PM
'Bull Pub' - just off the main square and opposite the street market.

One of the popular pubs for live sport around that area. The guys that run it are great and will put it on for you if it's not already advertised (they only tend of advertise English Premier League games outside). It is Easter though so not sure what is open.

I watched our 2-2 draw at Celtic Park there when McGinn got a double to put us 2-1 up. Managed to turn a few Man Utd fans away from their routine win against Crystal Palace that afternoon!

O'Rourke3
16-04-2019, 03:07 PM

One of the popular pubs for live sport around that area. The guys that run it are great and will put it on for you if it's not already advertised (they only tend of advertise English Premier League games outside). It is Easter though so not sure what is open.

I watched our 2-2 draw at Celtic Park there when McGinn got a double to put us 2-1 up. Managed to turn a few Man Utd fans away from their routine win against Crystal Palace that afternoon!This

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Sammy7nil
16-04-2019, 05:36 PM

I watched our 2-2 draw at Celtic Park there when McGinn got a double to put us 2-1 up. Managed to turn a few Man Utd fans away from their routine win against Crystal Palace that afternoon!

Yip was in it a few months back Sky sports on the tv