PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Game In Fuengirola

rodhibs55
15-04-2019, 07:29 AM
Anyone have suggestions on where to watch the Hibs v celtic on sunday in Fuengirola.
Cheers

Frank T
15-04-2019, 10:24 AM
Anyone have suggestions on where to watch the Hibs v celtic on sunday in Fuengirola.
Cheers
The London bar has multiple tv,s inside, they normally have a list off games they are showing on a board outside.

Sammy7nil
15-04-2019, 11:05 AM
The London bar has multiple tv,s inside, they normally have a list off games they are showing on a board outside.

They will have it on but not a nice bar I went in asked for a pint guy told me bottles only taken by surprise I said Iwill have a Becks Iwas told they did not sell German *****e

stuart-farquhar
15-04-2019, 11:07 AM
Fish Alley.

StevesFamau5
15-04-2019, 03:10 PM
Cheers

Not sure if it's still open but there is a wee bar behind Hotel El Puerto called Andrews, run by a Celtic supporting couple.. If not then London Pub is Ok, and either Hawks or Ocean Drive are good for football, multiple screens as well.

Love that wee place as well, going back for 10 days in June.

:flag::flag:

Famous Fiver
15-04-2019, 04:03 PM
London Bar do 'Bar Meals'. Burger or fish and chips mostly but through the back they will usually put a match on for you if you ask nicely.

On the beer issue, I was in an Irish Bar in Fuengirola ( can't remember it's name) which was showing a Hibs match. I asked for a Cruzcampo ( Spanish beer). The barman replied ' Never heard of it mate, you can have John Smith's or Truman's.'

Home from home, eh?

Billy Whizz
15-04-2019, 04:12 PM

I’d stay away from that place, was featured on Costa Del Crime a few years ago
As it’s Celtic we’re playing, loads of Irish Bars around who’ll be showing it

Here’s Lucy!
15-04-2019, 04:44 PM
Another 'holiday' thread.

:faf:

:na na:

rodhibs55
16-04-2019, 07:45 AM
Thanks all, luckily I have a day or so before the game to try out all the suggestions. :)

Cheers

GGTTH.