PDA

View Full Version : Form Against Hearts since Admin

04Sauzee
12-04-2019, 07:57 PM
Sure I read somewhere on a thread on here our record against Hearts since they entered admin but can't find anything. Am I right in thinking it's pretty even over all competitions?

Onion
12-04-2019, 08:15 PM
Sure I read somewhere on a thread on here our record against Hearts since they entered admin but can't find anything. Am I right in thinking it's pretty even over all competitions?

Surprised Hearts have done as well as that, they've been outplayed in 90% of those games.

calumhibee1
12-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Surprised Hearts have done as well as that, they've been outplayed in 90% of those games.

Likewise. We've had quite a few draws over there where as I think they've only managed one draw and one win at ER since then?

danhibees1875
12-04-2019, 08:25 PM
Likewise. We've had quite a few draws over there where as I think they've only managed one draw and one win at ER since then?

I think they beat us in a league cup since then too.

I think the record was something like hearts:12 draw: 12 Hibs: 13 after last weekend. Or something in that vacinity.

Onceinawhile
12-04-2019, 08:26 PM

I think the record was something like hearts:12 draw: 12 Hibs: 13 after last weekend. Or something in that vacinity.

That's broadly Lewis stevenson's record. So since admin it's probably slightly better.

danhibees1875
12-04-2019, 08:27 PM
That's broadly Lewis stevenson's record. So since admin it's probably slightly better.

I may have got confused as to what I was reading! :agree:

horseflesh
12-04-2019, 08:29 PM

They are hanging on by the skin of their teeth when it comes to recent derbies, however the now level playing field, is showing a gradual trend of Hibs becoming the superior team in this fixture.
The caveat always being that hearts don’t care if their keek,it only matters to them that they aren’t as bad as us!

calumhibee1
12-04-2019, 08:32 PM

Ah I'm confusing admin and relegation. Forgetting there was some derbies the season they went into admin (and we of course got relegated).

Diclonius
12-04-2019, 08:32 PM

That was me who posted it. Our record against them since they exited admin is W6 D6 L4. If you include the admin season then they have the upper hand because they battered us that season.

JeMeSouviens
12-04-2019, 08:33 PM

Lewis is W12 D13 L14 but then he did play through the Vlad £10M wage bill years.

OtleyHibs
12-04-2019, 08:36 PM
I couldn’t give a toss about records against them, we have the bragging rights after cuffing them in their midden and when we do them again at Easter road in a few weeks we should get to keep them.

F*** hearts and happy weekend Hibees

Jack Hackett
12-04-2019, 08:43 PM
I couldn’t give a toss about records against them, we have the bragging rights after cuffing them in their midden and when we do them again at Easter road in a few weeks we should get to keep them.

Speak for yourself... Don't want them anywhere near me, thank you very much

hfc rd
12-04-2019, 10:45 PM
I believe it is the following since 2013/14 when they had the points deduction at the start of the season:

Hearts wins - 8
Draws - 6
Hibs wins - 7

This is in all competitions since then

1875godsgift
12-04-2019, 11:08 PM

I'd give them to charity - probably Lady Haig's Poppy Fund to make up what they stole from them.

JPrinty
12-04-2019, 11:33 PM
Since and including season 12/13 it's as follows:

Hibs - 9
Draw - 9
Hearts - 8

At Easter Rd its 7 wins 3 draws and 3 losses
At PBS its 2 wins 6 draws and 5 losses

cocteautwin
13-04-2019, 01:41 AM
They are hanging on by the skin of their teeth when it comes to recent derbies, however the now level playing field, is showing a gradual trend of Hibs becoming the superior team in this fixture.
The caveat always being that hearts don’t care if their keek,it only matters to them that they aren’t as bad as us!

It's not a level playing field. HMFC are still spending tons of other people's money. £20m+ (over and above normal day to day football club takings) has been utilised by them since their administration.

OtleyHibs
13-04-2019, 04:54 AM
I'd give them to charity - probably Lady Haig's Poppy Fund to make up what they stole from them.

That would cover about £250 for the fund, better than nothing though so good call 😄