PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: EDINBURGH DERBY SELL-OUT - TICKET EXCHANGE ACTIVE

RSS Bot
11-04-2019, 05:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9865)

Iggy Pope
11-04-2019, 06:31 PM
An ideal opportunity for those who moaned about the kick off times stopping them from attending to do their duty.

Keith_M
11-04-2019, 06:33 PM
An ideal opportunity for those who moaned about the kick off times stopping them from attending to do their duty.

:duck:

Scouse Hibee
11-04-2019, 07:04 PM

Hardly their duty.

Iggy Pope
11-04-2019, 07:09 PM
Hardly their duty.

Duty to themselves and their club and their fellow fan certainly.
Another fan gets the opportunity to go, Hibs get the extra money to help pay for dugs and that and the absentee gets to spend the day with the bairns and their Ma.

Duty.

TiaMaria
11-04-2019, 07:18 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9865)

Doesn't show as being active on website.

Ringothedog
11-04-2019, 07:43 PM
Another fan gets the opportunity to go, Hibs get the extra money to help pay for dugs and that and the absentee gets to spend the day with the bairns and their Ma.

Duty.
And a credit to their next season ticket

Roxyhibee
11-04-2019, 07:53 PM

Duty.

That would all be correct.

Keith_M
11-04-2019, 07:54 PM
FF Lower ST holders can release their seats for the game, but not through the website.

That's a shame.

Keith_M
11-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Tried it but it says I don't have a ticket to exchange.

I'll email the club.

Which part of the stadium are you in?

h185forever
11-04-2019, 08:24 PM
What happens if you’ve already bought next seasons, season ticket ?

Albanian Hibs
12-04-2019, 09:32 AM

S, the old man is looking for a ticket. He never knew they were on sale 🙄 none available online at moment.

TomTheHibbyBev
12-04-2019, 12:20 PM
S, the old man is looking for a ticket. He never knew they were on sale 🙄 none available online at moment.

Got one just twenty minutes ago West Stand:flag:

Albanian Hibs
12-04-2019, 04:09 PM
Got one just twenty minutes ago West Stand:flag:

It's cool. Just managed to get one 3 seats from my seat so that was lucky.

Iggy Pope
12-04-2019, 06:25 PM
It's cool. Just managed to get one 3 seats from my seat so that was lucky.

Delighted you got sorted. Seen him from a distance on Saturday!

one day maybe...
12-04-2019, 06:55 PM
Got 1 in the East..

Thank you to the person who released it :flag:

Keith_M
12-04-2019, 07:07 PM
West upper

Ah, OK, shldnt be a problem with that part of the ground.

I know the FF Lower is more difficult

Hannah_hfc
14-04-2019, 08:40 AM
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finn2015
15-04-2019, 12:45 AM
I keep checking on eticketing and nothing. 😩

Finn2015
15-04-2019, 08:18 AM
One came up this morning and clicked on ticket exchange and nothing happened. Anyone else having this problem?

jgl07
16-04-2019, 10:59 AM
I have been trying to put my ticket for the Celtic match on the Exchange, as I am away on Sunday, but I keep getting this

"We're Sorry!

There has been an unexpected error. Please return to Ticket Home to browse again. If the problem persists please contact customer service."

I have been trying for the past two days. Has anyone else had this problem?

RoYO!
16-04-2019, 11:24 AM
I have been trying to put my ticket for the Celtic match on the Exchange, as I am away on Sunday, but I keep getting this

"We're Sorry!

There has been an unexpected error. Please return to Ticket Home to browse again. If the problem persists please contact customer service."

Is the exchange in operation for the Celtic game?

Albanian Hibs
16-04-2019, 12:25 PM

"We're Sorry!

Think the exchange is for Hertz game only as it's a sell out.

GreensesArab
16-04-2019, 12:31 PM

Duty.

Spot on Iggy. 100% right. it's a duty. Least they can do.

jgl07
16-04-2019, 01:06 PM
Is the exchange in operation for the Celtic game?

It's certainly showing up as available under 'My Tickets' and 'Ticket Actions' with the option to 'Sell on Ticket Exchange'.

Besides there are tickets shown as available for much of the Stadium including Blocks in the FF Upper and East Stand that were showing 'sold out' a few days back.

The main area where loads of tickets were available was Block 45 in the East. These have been taken off now.

wallpaperman
16-04-2019, 09:55 PM
They seem a little unsure they can sell all their tickets over on Kickback.

Wonder if Hibs will ask them to sell them in a way that it could be segregated if need be, and sell some to Hibs fans if the Yam demand is not there?

Renfrew_Hibby
17-04-2019, 10:54 AM

Wonder if Hibs will ask them to sell them in a way that it could be segregated if need be, and sell some to Hibs fans if the Yam demand is not there?

Not a chance.

Keith_M
17-04-2019, 12:43 PM

I can't see any reason why they'd have trouble selling their allocation.

I'd imagine reaching the Cup Final will have given them a bit of a boost.