PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: EARLY BIRD EXTENSION AND NEW PAYMENT PLAN

RSS Bot
11-04-2019, 05:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9864)

Speedy
11-04-2019, 05:03 PM
Good news

Hibeewilly
11-04-2019, 06:26 PM
Just done ours...took about 10 minutes from start to finish. A lot slicker than Zebra IMO

Nicho87
11-04-2019, 06:44 PM
Anyone advise if they will be doing a 4 month payment option.

Power
11-04-2019, 07:06 PM
Anyone advise if they will be doing a 4 month payment option.

Not at the moment, nor has information dropped down about that. See if I can get an answer on this.

hibsfan
11-04-2019, 08:28 PM
Has anyone actually had confirmation yet from V12? I have had my normal purchase confirmation from Hibs but nothing from V12 and when I log into the e-ticketing site - I am told that I still have a ST to renew...

hibsfan
11-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Not at the moment, nor has information dropped down about that. See if I can get an answer on this.

I see they offer a 4 month plan for Aberdeen... but that they also charge interest to other clubs (including Aberdeen). Well done Hibs for avoiding that!

Nicho87
11-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Would really appreciate that. Tweeted hibs plenty but they ignore me

wookie70
11-04-2019, 10:16 PM
Has anyone actually had confirmation yet from V12? I have had my normal purchase confirmation from Hibs but nothing from V12 and when I log into the e-ticketing site - I am told that I still have a ST to renew...

Same here

spikeymike
11-04-2019, 10:30 PM

All done within 10 minutes. Email from v12 to confirm and sign digital. Easy process👍👍

machibby
12-04-2019, 06:13 AM

After doing the bit on the hibs site received confirmation of purchase from hibs and two emails from V12. The V12 emails linked to the signing agreement pages which took a couple of minutes then received another email from V12 with the signed docs confirmed. 02920468900 is the V12 customer service number if you need to query.

Bobby's Cinema
12-04-2019, 07:24 AM
Does anyone know what date the first payment and those ongoing is taken?

Done it last night and don't remember seeing this

Mikey
12-04-2019, 07:29 AM
I see they offer a 4 month plan for Aberdeen... but that they also charge interest to other clubs (including Aberdeen). Well done Hibs for avoiding that!

It hasn't been avoided, Hibs pick up the tab rather than passing it on to the fans.

Scouse Hibee
12-04-2019, 08:15 AM
It hasn't been avoided, Hibs pick up the tab rather than passing it on to the fans.

Which is a great gesture but no one could really complain if they decided in the future that doing this was proving too costly.

theonlywayisup
12-04-2019, 08:55 AM

Which is a great gesture but no one could really complain if they decided in the future that doing this was proving too costly.

Well done Hibs! But can't be right, Hibs are trying to alienate their fanbase, LD has lost the plot and made many wrong decisions. :blah:

wookie70
12-04-2019, 09:22 AM

My confirmation and signing emails were in my inbox this morning. Similar to Zebra and very easy process. Well done to the club for sorting out another interest free deal for fans

overdrive
12-04-2019, 09:54 AM
I've received the emails from V12 numerous times and when I click on the link to sign the documents, it is as if I'm applying again. Is this normal?

Edit: the emails all have different reference numbers on them.

Edit 2: no, it is not normal. Hibs seem to have sent two applications through, one which the credit check was done and one where the credit check hadn't been done, hence why it was looking like I was making the application again. Sorted out in 2 minutes on the phone to V12. Worth watching, if anyone else gets a similar issue.

Juice-Terry
12-04-2019, 10:23 AM
Is anyone else being timed out after clicking 'Complete Purchase'?

Garymcl
12-04-2019, 10:25 AM
Renewed my four was all done in about 10 mins well done hibs for getting this sorted canny wait for next season “HECKYS AT THE WHEEL “ :thumbsup:

Stevie Reid
12-04-2019, 12:09 PM

I’m sure it said 25 working days from the date of approval - which is obviously quite a while.

overdrive
12-04-2019, 03:35 PM

My first payment is 7th May, yours will probably be 6th May, which fits in with the 25 days stated in another post.

Bobby's Cinema
12-04-2019, 04:32 PM
I’m sure it said 25 working days from the date of approval - which is obviously quite a while.

My first payment is 7th May, yours will probably be 6th May, which fits in with the 25 days stated in another post.
great cheers :aok:

BigT-Hibeez
12-04-2019, 07:30 PM

Yeah I did mine today seemed to get to the end of the form and clicked proceed etc but still waiting on a confirmation email

Big_Franck
15-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Bought my season ticket and signed up to the payment plan yesterday. It's all pretty straight forward and shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

I got 2 or 3 emails from V12 Finance yesterday confirming my acceptance etc. I also just got an email from them this morning with a link to create an account on their website. When you do this you can change the date that the payments come out your account, which is handy.

I prefer to have all of my DDs coming out on or just after pay day. When you sign in to your V12 account there is a blue button on the right of the home page that says 'Change Payment Date'. Couldn't be easier folks.

Power
15-04-2019, 08:52 AM
Bought my season ticket and signed up to the payment plan yesterday. It's all pretty straight forward and shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

I got 2 or 3 emails from V12 Finance yesterday confirming my acceptance etc. I also just got an email from them this morning with a link to create an account on their website. When you do this you can change the date that the payments come out your account, which is handy.

I prefer to have all of my DDs coming out on or just after pay day. When you sign in to your V12 account there is a blue button on the right of the home page that says 'Change Payment Date'. Couldn't be easier folks.

Good information ✅

Big_Franck
15-04-2019, 08:58 AM
Also, anyone worrying about not being able to afford it this month, you won't pay anything in April through the payment plan.

My first payment date defaulted to 9th May I think it was, but I easily went in and changed it to 27th May so I won't pay anything for a while.

Finn2015
15-04-2019, 09:19 AM
Also, anyone worrying about not being able to afford it this month, you won't pay anything in April through the payment plan.

My first payment date defaulted to 9th May I think it was, but I easily went in and changed it to 27th May so I won't pay anything for a while.

Are they available for general sale or is it renewals only?

Big_Franck
15-04-2019, 09:59 AM
Are they available for general sale or is it renewals only?

There are season tickets on general sale now, yes. But there aren't that many as all the current season ticket holders' seats are held for them until the renewal deadline of 5pm on Friday 7 June.

What you can do though, and a lot of supporters have done this before, is buy the best of what is available just now and then phone the ticket office after the renewal deadline and switch to better seats that current season ticket holders haven't renewed.

That way you get the early bird price discount now and if you are quick enough after 7th June you'll get decent seats.

Finn2015
15-04-2019, 10:22 AM
There are season tickets on general sale now, yes. But there aren't that many as all the current season ticket holders' seats are held for them until the renewal deadline of 5pm on Friday 7 June.

What you can do though, and a lot of supporters have done this before, is buy the best of what is available just now and then phone the ticket office after the renewal deadline and switch to better seats that current season ticket holders haven't renewed.

That way you get the early bird price discount now and if you are quick enough after 7th June you'll get decent seats.

Fantastic I’ll give the office a ring after lunch. Thanks mate

FFupper
15-04-2019, 10:24 AM
Is anyone else being timed out after clicking 'Complete Purchase'?

Yeah been happening to me all morning. I finally got the payment to go through and it came up saying your seats have been released, the timer drops from 15 minutes to complete purchase to 1 minute as soon as you go the final payment page, so there isn't enough time for it to process.

Big_Franck
15-04-2019, 10:49 AM
Fantastic I’ll give the office a ring after lunch. Thanks mate

No bother, welcome aboard :aok:

Power
15-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Link to the V12 Self Service Portal Big Franck nods tae -

https://selfservice.v12finance.com/register

Follow the details in the confirmation email.

I’ve just managed to change my payment date to after pay day in May.

May21/05/16
15-04-2019, 03:58 PM
renewed my season ticket but I'm wanting to move seat does anyone know when I can do that and is there any cost to me having to move seat

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

brianmc
15-04-2019, 06:21 PM
Finally managed to renew my two seats.
Tried to do it on Chrome, Edge, my mobile and eventually Explorer before I could get all the way through the application!!
Pain in the posterior - but I'm delighted it's done 👍
GGTTH

CMurdoch
15-04-2019, 09:48 PM
renewed my season ticket but I'm wanting to move seat does anyone know when I can do that and is there any cost to me having to move seat

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

No cost.
There is a week in June when season ticket holders can change their seat before the free for all takes place.
Could be tasty this season given adults in the famous five lower and folks in section 50 of the FF upper are getting lobbed oot their seats so will be looking for an attractive alternative.

GordonHFC
16-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Any idea when I should get an acknowledgement from V12. I got ack from Hibs that the ticket had been purchased a couple of hours ago but nothing from V12. Have seen some on here say it should all be completed in around 10 minutes.

GordonHFC
17-04-2019, 05:28 AM

I am exactly the same. Nothing from v12. Did you eventually receive confirmation?

NthCarolinaHibs
17-04-2019, 05:31 AM
I got e mail from V12 the day of applying and confirmation e mails the next day saying it had been approved and then notification of the date of first direct debit payment...

Rattler
17-04-2019, 06:06 AM
No cost.
There is a week in June when season ticket holders can change their seat before the free for all takes place.
Could be tasty this season given adults in the famous five lower and folks in section 50 of the FF upper are getting lobbed oot their seats so will be looking for an attractive alternative.

Season ticket holders in Section 50 aren’t necessarily getting “lobbed oot their seats”. The pricing structure for next season sees the club charge more for a season ticket in Section 50 than in a comparable section elsewhere. I’ve had a season ticket there for a few years now and I’ve renewed my seat for next season- but just having to pay a premium to sit there.

BoomtownHibees
17-04-2019, 07:42 AM

Just remember that doing this may mean you have 2 payments at the end of March next year depending on when you renew

GordonHFC
17-04-2019, 09:17 AM
Emailed the HFC ticketline to find out what was going on.

They advised me that my application had been rejected because I had put my works postcode in the wrong format. I put ab12cd instead of AB1 2CD.

Would have been nice if they (V12) had contacted me direct to let me know what the problem was. Just make sure you do the correct format folks :aok:

PS: Now all sorted. Took 5 minutes from start to finish.

RossScott1991
17-04-2019, 11:34 AM
Hey, is there any plans for the 4 month payment plan? I would much prefer that than 11 monthly instalments. Tried tweeting Hibs with no reply, cheers!

overdrive
17-04-2019, 02:27 PM
I've encountered my second problem with this. The first one was multiple credit applications being sent through by Hibs to V12 but only one was actually finalised (and subsequently approved).

Now, I've logged into my e-ticketing account and my seat is available to buy again! The credit agreement has definitely been approved.

overdrive
18-04-2019, 09:23 AM
I've encountered my second problem with this. The first one was multiple credit applications being sent through by Hibs to V12 but only one was actually finalised (and subsequently approved).

Now, I've logged into my e-ticketing account and my seat is available to buy again! The credit agreement has definitely been approved.

So Hibs are insisting I didn't sign the V12 contract so the whole thing was cancelled so I need to apply again.

I most definitely signed the V12 contract and it is all showing present and correct on the V12 self-service portal, so Hibs are talking nonsense. I'm convinced it is down to the multiple applications being sent through to V12 by Hibs. There's no chance in hell I'm applying for it again and run the risk of being charged twice.

Quite annoyed by this.

Power
18-04-2019, 10:25 AM
Hey, is there any plans for the 4 month payment plan? I would much prefer that than 11 monthly instalments. Tried tweeting Hibs with no reply, cheers!

No plans mentioned - other clubs are doing it but passing on the interest charge I see.

Power
18-04-2019, 10:31 AM
So Hibs are insisting I didn't sign the V12 contract so the whole thing was cancelled so I need to apply again.

I most definitely signed the V12 contract and it is all showing present and correct on the V12 self-service portal, so Hibs are talking nonsense. I'm convinced it is down to the multiple applications being sent through to V12 by Hibs. There's no chance in hell I'm applying for it again and run the risk of being charged twice.

Quite annoyed by this.

If the ticket office can’t find a solution with V12 connection do let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

I received three applications on Saturday, all referenced the same but not clean.

Mikey
18-04-2019, 01:49 PM
Does anyone know if the ticket office is open tomorrow, or is it closed for the holiday? We've got an ongoing problem that is stopping 3 people from renewing and we're getting nowhere with it. Looks like a visit is required to move things along.

Ringothedog
19-04-2019, 12:14 PM

Just buy the season ticket on the 11 month deal and then pay extra each month I doubt there will be early repayment charges as it is interest free, I do that with Zebra

eastcoasthibby
20-04-2019, 07:30 AM
Can anyone advise if you get an e mail receipt from V12 after completing your application, I went through it all and got an application confirmed at the end but nothing else ...is that the way it works ??

NthCarolinaHibs
20-04-2019, 11:31 AM
Can anyone advise if you get an e mail receipt from V12 after completing your application, I went through it all and got an application confirmed at the end but nothing else ...is that the way it works ??

You'll get an e mail confirming the first date of direct debit..took a couple of days for mines to come through..

eastcoasthibby
20-04-2019, 11:35 AM
You'll get an e mail confirming the first date of direct debit..took a couple of days for mines to come through..

Cheers thanks for that ...maybe with easter friday as well might delay slightly !!👍

CMurdoch
20-04-2019, 12:03 PM
Season ticket holders in Section 50 aren’t necessarily getting “lobbed oot their seats”. The pricing structure for next season sees the club charge more for a season ticket in Section 50 than in a comparable section elsewhere. I’ve had a season ticket there for a few years now and I’ve renewed my seat for next season- but just having to pay a premium to sit there.

Hi Rattler, i knew that but was trying to keep the answer short whilst warning the poster that there may be far more people looking to move seats in the window than there is normally. However, it will be interesting how many folk in Section 50 decide to bite the bullet and pay the higher price to retain their seat.

GreenCastle
21-04-2019, 03:43 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9864)

This team deserves our support - get buying folks !!

Let’s fill Easter Road again.

overdrive
23-04-2019, 12:37 PM
If the ticket office can’t find a solution with V12 connection do let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

I received three applications on Saturday, all referenced the same but not clean.

Hi Kieran, would you be able to help, please?

Hibs are refusing to accept that the application went through, despite showing them screenshots. V12 have confirmed that it has all gone through and that Hibs have, in fact taken payment for it. V12 have raised a formal complaint against Hibs regarding this but the timescales as to when formal complaints get resolved will take it past the early bird deadline.

I'm actually really hacked off at the attitude of Hibs here. They wouldn't even investigate, I've had to contact V12 myself to try to get this sorted.

I'm now in the position of having an agreed finance arrangement all set up and the first payment due to come off soon but no season ticket reserved.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Cheers.

hibbymac
23-04-2019, 12:57 PM
Hi Kieran, would you be able to help, please?

Hibs are refusing to accept that the application went through, despite showing them screenshots. V12 have confirmed that it has all gone through and that Hibs have, in fact taken payment for it. V12 have raised a formal complaint against Hibs regarding this but the timescales as to when formal complaints get resolved will take it past the early bird deadline.

I'm actually really hacked off at the attitude of Hibs here. They wouldn't even investigate, I've had to contact V12 myself to try to get this sorted.

I'm now in the position of having an agreed finance arrangement all set up and the first payment due to come off soon but no season ticket reserved.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Cheers.

Can you not just give the agreement number to the ticket office and they could contact V12 direct to confirm the application has been processed.

Squealing pig
23-04-2019, 01:00 PM
What’s the upfront cost of a monthly instalment season ticket

JimBHibees
23-04-2019, 01:04 PM
What’s the upfront cost of a monthly instalment season ticket

There isnt one I think just your cost of season ticket split into 11 monthly payments.

overdrive
23-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Can you not just give the agreement number to the ticket office and they could contact V12 direct to confirm the application has been processed.

I have and they refuse to contact V12 at all.

Squealing pig
23-04-2019, 01:14 PM
Can’t seem to add children as they don’t have a membership ID anyone else had this problem

Squealing pig
23-04-2019, 01:14 PM
There isnt one I think just your cost of season ticket split into 11 monthly payments.

Thanks

hibbymac
23-04-2019, 01:26 PM
I have and they refuse to contact V12 at all.

That's ridiculous, think i'd be emailing a complaint to Leeann Dempster. Especially when you have the proof and the ticket office are doing nothing about it.

Squealing pig
23-04-2019, 01:34 PM
Do kids need their own membership to get a season ticket , thought I’d just be able to add adult plus kids on same membership , apparently not 🤔

Steven79
23-04-2019, 01:47 PM
Do kids need their own membership to get a season ticket , thought I’d just be able to add adult plus kids on same membership , apparently not 🤔

They need their own account to purchase them a season ticket.

Up The Bracket
23-04-2019, 01:52 PM
Anyone have any idea how many we’ve sold?

overdrive
23-04-2019, 01:52 PM
That's ridiculous, think i'd be emailing a complaint to Leeann Dempster. Especially when you have the proof and the ticket office are doing nothing about it.

Just sent one to her now.

hibbymac
23-04-2019, 02:02 PM

:aok:

overdrive
23-04-2019, 02:49 PM

All sorted. I would encourage anyone who bought through V12 to check your eticketing account to see your seat isn’t available. The person LD got to phone me basically said that one part of the system said my application had been rejected/timed out and another part said it had been accepted. Think she’s worried this is a wider issue as it makes absolutely no sense.

Power
23-04-2019, 05:44 PM
All sorted. I would encourage anyone who bought through V12 to check your eticketing account to see your seat isn’t available. The person LD got to phone me basically said that one part of the system said my application had been rejected/timed out and another part said it had been accepted. Think she’s worried this is a wider issue as it makes absolutely no sense.

One for me to keep noted.

Great news that it’s sorted.

The club are working with v12 to establish a list of those that have encountered problems for a number of reasons and looking at solutions.

hibbymac
23-04-2019, 06:07 PM

Ahh, good news, :aok: lets hope the ticket office are now aware of this and take people "seriously". I could imagine some might not have your patience and tell them to ram their ST's.

gaz1875
23-04-2019, 08:17 PM
anyone else having issues trying to get on the ticketing site? can't seem to be able to buy my season ticket :confused::grr:

PaulSmith
23-04-2019, 08:20 PM
anyone else having issues trying to get on the ticketing site? can't seem to be able to buy my season ticket :confused::grr:

It was running slow earlier this evening for me as well.

gaz1875
23-04-2019, 08:23 PM
It was running slow earlier this evening for me as well.

My seat is reserved but it won't add to the basket, that's after I managed to get in by going on Chrome. Microsoft Edge was just showing random text type messages.

GreenCastle
24-04-2019, 06:04 PM
Bump

Heedersnvolleys
24-04-2019, 09:06 PM

Sounds similiar to the issue as I experienced today. I was trying to purchase my season ticket today at work but at the final stage it just kept on the circle of death. So had to shut it down.

Tried again when I got home but my seats were not avalble in my account.

So I checked my email and I had recieved an email from V12 requesting proof of identity and m address. However not a thing from Hibs. Is this what others have experienced and will I recieve anything from hibs in the near future or do I ed to contact Hibs to get it resolve?

overdrive
24-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Sounds similiar to the issue as I experienced today. I was trying to purchase my season ticket today at work but at the final stage it just kept on the circle of death. So had to shut it down.

Tried again when I got home but my seats were not avalble in my account.

So I checked my email and I had recieved an email from V12 requesting proof of identity and m address. However not a thing from Hibs. Is this what others have experienced and will I recieve anything from hibs in the near future or do I ed to contact Hibs to get it resolve?

Contact Hibs. If you don’t get a satisfactory response from the ticket office, go to LD. I think it was the new FD who contacted me, judging by the first name of the lady who contacted me.

Heedersnvolleys
24-04-2019, 09:33 PM
Contact Hibs. If you don’t get a satisfactory response from the ticket office, go to LD. I think it was the new FD who contacted me, judging by the first name of the lady who contacted me.

Cheers

JimBHibees
25-04-2019, 05:55 AM
How do you change payment date for payment plan?

overdrive
25-04-2019, 06:33 AM
How do you change payment date for payment plan?

Through the self service website. Go to the V12 website and register for self service if you haven’t already. Once in there is an option to change on the right hand side.

JimBHibees
25-04-2019, 10:19 AM
Through the self service website. Go to the V12 website and register for self service if you haven’t already. Once in there is an option to change on the right hand side.

Brilliant thanks for that. Really easy to do.

hibee
25-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Wow, that was more difficult than it should have been to give someone £665 but after a couple of timeouts and errors 3 tickets renewed!

Power
25-04-2019, 06:34 PM
Wow, that was more difficult than it should have been to give someone £665 but after a couple of timeouts and errors 3 tickets renewed!

Noticed that myself. One to flag as the site traffic increases with deadline looming.

Was on there to purchase tickets and it was a click and refresh job. All sorted.

GreenCastle
25-04-2019, 07:02 PM
Anyone having issues with website?

Trying to pay by clicking review order but nothing is happening!

hibee
25-04-2019, 07:29 PM

Yes, as above, the website was reminding me of 56k modems.

Glad I didn’t wait until the last day!

Power
25-04-2019, 07:40 PM

Yep. White screen appeared for me.

Hit refresh (bit apprehensive to do that) and my review order appeared.

Nicho87
25-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Once purchased payment plan. How do you get login details to V12 to change payment date etc.

Power
25-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Once purchased payment plan. How do you get login details to V12 to change payment date etc.

V12 Portal that will allow you to manage your agreement online - Make payments, change your payment date, view your balance and update your Direct Debit details.

You’ll need your agreement number from the email confirmation.

http://selfservice.v12finance.com/register

Garymcl
25-04-2019, 08:44 PM
2 more renewed I encourage as many hibbys as possible to renew buy season tickets to get right behind Hecky I’m sure we’re gonna have a excellent season ahead remember early bird finishes tomorrow at 5pm cmon let’s smash our season ticket record Ggtth :flag:

Gmack7
26-04-2019, 06:04 AM
Don't forget guys

SaulGoodman
26-04-2019, 08:13 AM
Anyone that’s been declined finance, Hibs have just put up a tweet saying they will be in touch after the early bird deadline about alternative options to pay in instalments.

Power
26-04-2019, 08:48 AM
Anyone that’s been declined finance, Hibs have just put up a tweet saying they will be in touch after the early bird deadline about alternative options to pay in instalments.

Good shout.

Hibs ‘Declined credit by our new payment plan? We will contact you after the Early Bird deadline with two alternative options to pay by installments.

🐦 For those in this situation, Early Bird pricing will still apply.’

Nothing for anyone to do in this space. The club will get the list from the finance provider.

BroxburnHibee
26-04-2019, 10:30 AM
What's the age range for a youth ST?

Cant see anything on fishy site.

Power
26-04-2019, 10:35 AM
What's the age range for a youth ST?

Cant see anything on fishy site.

Good question. Taken from the Season ticket microsite.

What are the age categories for season tickets?
Adult: 18-64

Senior: 65+

Youth: 12-17

Child: 2-11