PDA

View Full Version : john Robertson deluded...

andybev1
10-04-2019, 05:23 PM
He was just on Telly talking about saturdays Scottish cup semi and said not only once but twice that they are the third biggest club in scotland. Wonder where he got that bollocks from. Maybe still hurting from the beating his old team took the other day and it was all he could do to console himself.

BILLYHIBS
10-04-2019, 05:25 PM
Who are the third biggest team in Scotland?

ICT?

Scouse Hibee
10-04-2019, 05:27 PM
Yes he definitely made a point of getting that in about Hearts.

andybev1
10-04-2019, 05:28 PM
Are you asking me? and if so do you agree with him? I was not aware hearts were I have to say depending on what makes it the biggest, not money anyway and our attendances have been as good as theirs of late. As for Money Aberdeen would be third.

Pete
10-04-2019, 05:31 PM
Deludded? If that’s a mixture of deluded and befuddled then you’re spot on.

Just go and sit in the corner and eat something John.

Viva_Palmeiras
10-04-2019, 05:33 PM
Lads no need to go all De Niro it’s only a commercial!

I’m guessing Robbo panders and applies pressure at the same time.
We all know and Robbo esp that the yams are at their weakest when their arrogance comes to the fore.

Let’s see what develops (can we use that term with the kids these days?)

andybev1
10-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Deludded? If that’s a mixture of deluded and befuddled then you’re spot on.

Just go and sit in the corner and eat something John.

no just a spelling mistake - forgot how many muppets are on here.

Billy Whizz
10-04-2019, 05:40 PM
I’ll forgive Robbo, if he knocks Hearts out on Saturday

BILLYHIBS
10-04-2019, 05:40 PM
Probably trying to lull Potter into a false sense of security before knocking Hearts out of the Scottish Cup on Saturday

Free money!

cleanyman
10-04-2019, 06:22 PM
If its not Hearts then who are the third biggest team in Scotland?

Because its not us

Zazu62
10-04-2019, 06:25 PM

Because its not us

Aberdeen. They’ve finished second for about 4 years in a row

LancsHibs
10-04-2019, 06:31 PM

Because its not us

Little to choose between us, them and the sheepies to be honest.

hibee316
10-04-2019, 06:32 PM

Because its not us

I wish there was a slow clap smiley.

Genuine question; do you like winding folk up on here?
Fair enough if you do, each to there own I say. Just wondering!

erin go bragh
10-04-2019, 06:33 PM

Because its not us

Id say it’s The Rangers . Aberdeen are probably 2nd as they have finished in that position for the last few seasons. Hearts are dug💩
Christ ,this is the first time in six years that they have played at Hampden .
Inverness have played three times in four seasons.
Were above Hearts in every way . They know it but won’t admit it .
Last Edinburgh team to ,, win Scottish cup ,, win League cup ,, play in Europe,, win a derby .

Pete
10-04-2019, 06:36 PM
no just a spelling mistake - forgot how many muppets are on here.

Aw lighten up FFS. I was trying to laugh with you, not at you. 🙄

Pete
10-04-2019, 06:37 PM

Because its not us

It depends on what you mean by “big”.

It’s such a fuzzy term.

The Green Goblin
10-04-2019, 06:38 PM
I find the whole idea of desperately wanting to be seen as the “3rd biggest” in anything bizarre, pathetic and sad.

10-04-2019, 06:43 PM
Stadium capacity >20k = big club.
Stadium capacity <20k = wee club.

Lying that your stadium capacity >20k = desperate wannabe big club.

Bostonhibby
10-04-2019, 06:49 PM
Id say it’s The Rangers . Aberdeen are probably 2nd as they have finished in that position for the last few seasons. Hearts are dug[emoji90]
Last Edinburgh team to ,, win Scottish cup ,, win League cup ,, play in Europe,, win a derby .Sevco can fill a ground with Sevconians and are spending more than most but they've hardly won a thing since they started so I'd say they're probably 5th.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Michael
10-04-2019, 06:59 PM
I wish there was a slow clap smiley.

Genuine question; do you like winding folk up on here?
Fair enough if you do, each to there own I say. Just wondering!

Is he wrong? Hearts have a strong case for 3rd biggest. However, it's not exactly something to shout about.

Aldo
10-04-2019, 07:01 PM
Id say it’s The Rangers . Aberdeen are probably 2nd as they have finished in that position for the last few seasons. Hearts are dug[emoji90]
Last Edinburgh team to ,, win Scottish cup ,, win League cup ,, play in Europe,, win a derby .

FACT and fact is something they do not like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedway
10-04-2019, 07:10 PM
If it’s money, sheep are 3rd

If it’s STs, yams are 3rd

If it’s trophies since 2007, it’s us

Carheenlea
10-04-2019, 07:17 PM
Outside the Old Firm you have similarly sized clubs in Aberdeen, Hearts and ourselves. Only one of them ever makes a point of claiming to be the third “biggest”.
If you have to keep reminding everyone that you are a big club, you’re probably not really that big a club.

The 90+2
10-04-2019, 07:38 PM

Because its not us

Oh cleanyman when will you stop 😌

We have bigger crowds and won more since they stopped using others money. Better and bigger stadium, better history.

The 90+2
10-04-2019, 07:40 PM
Outside the Old Firm you have similarly sized clubs in Aberdeen, Hearts and ourselves. Only one of them ever makes a point of claiming to be the third “biggest”.
If you have to keep reminding everyone that you are a big club, you’re probably not really that big a club.

Correct. It’s total insecurity.

Joe6-2
10-04-2019, 07:41 PM

This

Inconsequential
10-04-2019, 07:50 PM
It doesn't really matter who are the biggest or third biggest club we all know who the BEST club is... let them talk the usual nonsense. :agree:

Albanian Hibs
10-04-2019, 07:53 PM

Because its not us

🤣🤣🤣

Pretty Boy
10-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Being honest Hearts could make a decent case to be the '3rd biggest' club. Fairly big fanbase, 16 domestic trophies compared to 17 for Aberdeen and 10 for us, same number of league titles as us and Aberdeen and more Scottish Cups than both of us. Aberdeens European trophy and good recent league record probably gives them the edge though. It's not a title worth arguing about really. There's no prizes for a made up honour of 3rd biggest.

If you remove Queens Park, Rangers and Celtic from the equation then ourselves, Hearts and Aberdeen are in a little league of our own well clear of a host of teams on 4 and 5 major trophies. It'a decent target for us to close the trophy gap on Hearts and Aberdeen in the next few years. In the last decade we have 1 trophy each and Aberdeen and Hibs have both had the chance of a couple more.

Since452
10-04-2019, 07:56 PM

We have more ST holders than Hearts

hibee316
10-04-2019, 07:57 PM
Is he wrong? Hearts have a strong case for 3rd biggest. However, it's not exactly something to shout about.

Whether he is right or not is open to debate as it depends what you are measuring it on.

Regardless, if you are looking for someone to consistently see the negative in Hibs, cleany is right up there :)

hibsbollah
10-04-2019, 07:57 PM

Because its not us

Aberdeen.

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-04-2019, 08:02 PM
Think that he is looking to move the pressure on to Hearts without resorting to the resources bleating of fellow ex-jambo Houston.

Since452
10-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Aberdeen have been 2nd the last 4 or 5 seasons but only had 13k there on Saturday. For most of my life Aberdeen were mediocre much like Hibs. Hearts were more successful in the league through financial shenanigans. Aberdeen have won the least number of trophies over the last 20 odd years out the 3. Hibs have the most season ticket holders. Not much between the 3 clubs but to claim 3rd biggest is pretty cringy.

Onceinawhile
10-04-2019, 08:23 PM
In the words of Ricky Bobby. "If you ain't first, you're last. "

Alex Trager
10-04-2019, 08:37 PM
I find the whole idea of desperately wanting to be seen as the “3rd biggest” in anything bizarre, pathetic and sad.

This is where I am at.

Alex Trager
10-04-2019, 08:38 PM

The sheep are just as bad mate.

The sheep are the hearts of the north.

Welts well above their station.

brog
10-04-2019, 09:05 PM

Because its not us

Good man! Back on form!!

CMurdoch
10-04-2019, 09:18 PM
The Sheep are and have been the 3rd biggest team.
However, they are about to face the financial pain of building a new ground whilst trying to keep a good team on the pitch.
Can see them falling behind Hibs and Hearts for a while as a result.

cocteautwin
11-04-2019, 04:51 AM
Oh cleanyman when will you stop 😌

We have bigger crowds and won more since they stopped using others money. Better and bigger stadium, better history.

They've never stopped using other people's money. Their last accounts showed a £1m anonymous payment as contribution to the team, £2m towards stadium development and also a further £3.25m post year end. An extraneous total of £22m has been injected in to HMFC since their admin (over and above the normal day-to-day takings of a football club). Hearts are in a different league to Hibs when it comes to finances.

cocteautwin
11-04-2019, 05:01 AM
However, they are about to face the financial pain of building a new ground whilst trying to keep a good team on the pitch.
Can see them falling behind Hibs and Hearts for a while as a result.

HMFC have managed to (arguably) field a competitive side during their rebuilding process and are only one easy win away from a Scottish Cup final. I don't imagine AFC will suffer too much considering the sources of finance they have at their disposal. Hibs unfortunately never had a sugar daddy so have had to suffer many years of mediocrity.

Waxy
11-04-2019, 05:28 AM
Not been near third in the league for years and never had the third biggest ground in Scotland but theyve always twisted facts.

Speedway
11-04-2019, 05:28 AM
We have more ST holders than Hearts

Are you sure about that?

Danderhall Hibs
11-04-2019, 09:35 AM
Anyway to get back on topic - isn’t Robbo just trying to add some more pressure onto their shoulders before the match by banging on about how big they are?

Hibernia&Alba
11-04-2019, 09:43 AM
Little to choose between us, them and the sheepies to be honest.

Is the correct answer. There isn't much between us, and all are completely overshadowed by the Old Firm anyway.

The 90+2
11-04-2019, 10:40 AM
They've never stopped using other people's money. Their last accounts showed a £1m anonymous payment as contribution to the team, £2m towards stadium development and also a further £3.25m post year end. An extraneous total of £22m has been injected in to HMFC since their admin (over and above the normal day-to-day takings of a football club). Hearts are in a different league to Hibs when it comes to finances.

Spot on.

Mango Man
11-04-2019, 10:42 AM
Is the correct answer. There isn't much between us, and all are completely overshadowed by the Old Firm anyway.

If I had to choose, it would probably be Aberdeen, due to winning a couple of European trophies, very rare for a non old firm team and I think they have the most domestic honours out of the 3 as well, so they are probably bigger historically than us and Hearts, but they don't get as many big crowds as we both get, but they have finished 2nd the last few seasons as well, which we have not done in God knows how long.

Hakim Sar
11-04-2019, 11:43 AM
This is where I am at.

Totally agree. Quantifying success is natural, but to obsessively claim bronze then attempt to use that status to lord it over your nearest rivals is downright bizarre.

I think it might be an Edinburgh status type of thing that feeds down from the establishment. The cardigan wearing element of their support clamour for status. If they shout about it loud enough some people will listen I suppose.

Since452
11-04-2019, 11:48 AM
Totally agree. Quantifying success is natural, but to obsessively claim bronze then attempt to use that status to lord it over your nearest rivals is downright bizarre.

I think it might be an Edinburgh status type of thing that feeds down from the establishment. The cardigan wearing element of their support clamour for status. If they shout about it loud enough some people will listen I suppose.

True. Smacks of insecurity. Can't say I've ever heard Hibs or Aberdeen fans claim to be 3rd biggest. Discussion only happens after someone involved with Hearts mentions it. Imagine that was down south... the likes of Arsenal shouting about being the 3rd biggest. They'd get rightly slaughtered for it.

Zazu62
11-04-2019, 12:27 PM
Ikpeazu and Haring both injury ‘doubts’

jgl07
11-04-2019, 12:29 PM

If it's average home attendance Hearts are 4th, behind Hibs and ahead of Aberdeen.

judas
12-04-2019, 05:14 AM
He was just on Telly talking about saturdays Scottish cup semi and said not only once but twice that they are the third biggest club in scotland. Wonder where he got that bollocks from. Maybe still hurting from the beating his old team took the other day and it was all he could do to console himself.

Actually, I think they are the 3rd biggest team in Scotland.

What I have never understood though is the Hearts obsession with size.

I don’t think about whether Hibs are a big club. I just support them and that is not negotiable.

If size were the driver, then why not just pick one of the OF to support.

Since452
12-04-2019, 05:47 AM

Ikpeazu out would be a massive boost to Hearts

Jones28
12-04-2019, 05:50 AM

Hopefully suffering from trauma after their derby pumping.

Onion
12-04-2019, 10:20 AM
Ikpeazu out would be a massive boost to Hearts

Both being rested for the next Hibs game - waaayyy more important than any cup success.

superfurryhibby
12-04-2019, 02:07 PM
If I had to choose, it would probably be Aberdeen, due to winning a couple of European trophies, very rare for a non old firm team and I think they have the most domestic honours out of the 3 as well, so they are probably bigger historically than us and Hearts, but they don't get as many big crowds as we both get, but they have finished 2nd the last few seasons as well, which we have not done in God knows how long.

On both European and domestic trophies they are ahead of any current top flight club.

It depends on how you view it. They had a golden era under Ferguson, but before and after you could argue both Hibs and Hearts had a greater standing in our game and more significant trophies. Queens Park have ten Scottish Cups, all very historical, but they are clearly a smaller club.

patlowe
12-04-2019, 02:49 PM
Strikes me as a bit of a pointless debate given the relative gap in 'size' between the three clubs (Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen) and the chasm between us three and the Old Firm. Plus I think Robertson is just simply trying to ramp up the pressure on Hearts in terms of expectations ahead of the semi-final. However...

It's not rocket science to spot that Hearts generally have the 3rd biggest support, although we have seen in the last two or three years that this gap can be bridged depending on success and mood among the support.

In terms of their consistency in finishing 2nd and their incredible success in the 80s, you'd have to say Aberdeen are top of the three if it comes down to relatively recent achievement.

In terms of the here and now, what I am a bit concerned about is the resource gap between ourselves and Aberdeen (and to a lesser extent Hearts). Aberdeen already have a much better turnover compared with us but on top of that seem to have cracked it in terms of a membership scheme, have the fortune of benefiting from external investment, and are likely to receive huge cash injections through the sales of McKenna and Ryan Fraser (large sell-on percentage apparently).

jax67
12-04-2019, 04:02 PM

Because its not us

It’s The the rangurs
1st Hertz 400,000 fans
2nd smellic 60,000 fans
3rd rangurs 50,000 fans.

Since452
12-04-2019, 04:44 PM
Personally i would say Aberdeen are smaller than both Edinburgh clubs. Just my opinion.

WeeRussell
12-04-2019, 09:26 PM
It depends on what you mean by “big”.

It’s such a fuzzy term.

Not to Cleanexman it doesn’t. It wouldn’t be “us” regardless of how we’re measuring it.

green day
13-04-2019, 07:30 AM
Robbo is a wee prick when it comes to Hibs, giving it the "didn't care which team won" at 2016 final. Still hope he wins today mind!

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/interview-john-robertson-on-plotting-the-downfall-of-craig-levein-1-4906846/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Borderhibbie76
13-04-2019, 08:07 AM
Correct. It’s total insecurity.Spot on...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
13-04-2019, 08:09 AM
Can see them falling behind Hibs and Hearts for a while as a result.Yeah they have a rude awakening coming their way on that front as have spent nowt on the dump that is Pittodrie for years

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Keith_M
13-04-2019, 08:33 AM
Anyway to get back on topic - isn’t Robbo just trying to add some more pressure onto their shoulders before the match by banging on about how big they are?

:agree:

Smartie
13-04-2019, 09:17 AM
Robbo is a wee prick when it comes to Hibs, giving it the "didn't care which team won" at 2016 final. Still hope he wins today mind!

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/interview-john-robertson-on-plotting-the-downfall-of-craig-levein-1-4906846/amp?__twitter_impression=true

I saw a text he sent to a mate of mine on the morning of Fenlon's cup final with Celtic wishing us luck and saying he hoped we'd win the cup.

I've now met him a few times and I'm sad to say that for a man who ruined my childhood he's actually a really decent bloke.

13-04-2019, 10:20 AM
John Robertson can claim Hearts are the biggest team in Europe, Levein is better than Guardiola and Ann Budge is the Second Coming of Jesus for all I care, as long as his team beats them today.

andybev1
13-04-2019, 01:43 PM
Levein cannot help himself after a win, any win it seems, to talk **** about the derby. 'I should get stick for losing the Derby, we should win them all.' What is it about him that he cannot stop himself like a kind of Tourettes victim.

lyonhibs
13-04-2019, 01:45 PM
Levein cannot help himself after a win, any win it seems, to talk **** about the derby. 'I should get stick for losing the Derby, we should win them all.' What is it about him that he cannot stop himself like a kind of Tourettes victim.

He's a choking, 1986gotthe****s victim but that's the approach I want from all associated with HFC. We should win them all. Why not ffs?

andybev1
13-04-2019, 01:50 PM
He's a choking, 1986gotthe****s victim but that's the approach I want from all associated with HFC. We should win them all. Why not ffs?

The attitude is fine but saying that type of thing on tv shows no class. Amnyway, he can pretend it is just the derby that the Herts fans are angry at but we all know it is more than that and when he gets beat in the final the pressure will continue. Probably won't effect his job though.

SingaporeHibs
13-04-2019, 01:53 PM
I’ve got the 3rd biggest cock in the country but you’ll need to believe me as i’ll Keep it in my pants yet you should all believe that’s the reality. Honest, i’m So confident that I need to shout about it. I’m gonna shout and shout and shout because of course the 3rd biggest cock in the country should be declared, really it should.

Here’s Lucy!
13-04-2019, 03:47 PM
I’ve got the 3rd biggest cock in the country but you’ll need to believe me as i’ll Keep it in my pants yet you should all believe that’s the reality. Honest, i’m So confident that I need to shout about it. I’m gonna shout and shout and shout because of course the 3rd biggest cock in the country should be declared, really it should.

:confused:

Smartie
13-04-2019, 04:18 PM

This post is beautifully bonkers.

kdhibees1
13-04-2019, 04:18 PM
In a true hold of the peeve. His latest statement confirmed that.....

lyonhibs
13-04-2019, 04:21 PM

I really hope and pray the time difference between here and Singapore can explain this wonderful diatribe.

Here’s Lucy!
13-04-2019, 04:23 PM
This post is beautifully bonkers.

:faf:

I think the author has been at the :cb.

Here’s Lucy!
13-04-2019, 04:26 PM
I really hope and pray the time difference between here and Singapore can explain this wonderful diatribe.

It's the fact that he uses some Singaporean words in it that sets it apart from the usual, run of the mill, drunk post. :party:

Famous Fiver
13-04-2019, 07:14 PM
What intrigues me is that he must know who the other two individuals are.

Do they have willy waving competitions in Singapore?

MacGruber
13-04-2019, 10:33 PM

I think what they are saying is Hearts bleating on about being the 3rd biggest team is a 'my cock is bigger than your cock' mindset bourne out of sheer insecurity... or something to that affect

Since452
13-04-2019, 11:17 PM
Hearts boasting about being the 3rd biggest club is like having a 12 inch cock and lasting 3 seconds. Pointless.

Sammy7nil
14-04-2019, 09:59 PM

He is lying it is a tiddler :wink::greengrin

dchibs
14-04-2019, 10:08 PM

He must know me.

Joe6-2
14-04-2019, 10:35 PM

How do you know? 😬

Viva_Palmeiras
15-04-2019, 02:56 AM

They don’t call him Justin for nothing...

BILLYHIBS
15-04-2019, 06:39 AM
I did not appreciate Robbos prematch jambo love in video at the start of BBC Scotland’s Scottish Cup coverage on Saturday

He made himself out to be some self appointed “ Hammer of the HIBS”. :greengrin

I thought his post match interview was an honest assessment of the game as it unfolded

Cmon the Celtic!

Onion
15-04-2019, 06:45 AM
I did not appreciate Robbos prematch jambo love in video at the start of BBC Scotland’s Scottish Cup coverage on Saturday

He made himself out to be some self appointed “ Hammer of the HIBS”. :greengrin

I thought his post match interview was an honest assessment of the game as it unfolded

Cmon the Celtic!

Wonder if Robbo will accept his usual allocation of cup final tickets from Hearts, given his team's capitulation in the semi-final ?

BILLYHIBS
15-04-2019, 06:49 AM
Wonder if Robbo will accept his usual allocation of cup final tickets from Hearts, given his team's capitulation in the semi-final ?

Came into our boozer ( Liberton Inn) when asked who he thought he was he said “ I am the famous John Robertson I have scored twenty three goals against you and there is more to come!”

All tongue in cheek of course

Apart from that came across as a decent bloke

:wink:

G B Young
15-04-2019, 10:37 AM
Personally i would say Aberdeen are smaller than both Edinburgh clubs. Just my opinion.

Aberdeen is rare when it comes to UK cities in that they only have one team and the city is therefore united behind them. The potential is there for them to be consistently the third biggest club, not only in terms of success but in terms of the crowds they could draw. It will be interesting to see what sort of crowds they get at their new stadium if they get that project right.

What they achieved under Ferguson was something the Edinburgh clubs could only dream of. Three titles, four Scottish Cups, a League Cup and of course the European Cup Winners' Cup (followed by a Super Cup success). Were it not for that, McInnes' achievements would have earned him greater credit, but the shadow of the Fergie days still hangs over the club.

G B Young
15-04-2019, 10:45 AM
I saw a text he sent to a mate of mine on the morning of Fenlon's cup final with Celtic wishing us luck and saying he hoped we'd win the cup.

I've now met him a few times and I'm sad to say that for a man who ruined my childhood he's actually a really decent bloke.

Haven't met him but he comes across as a great deal more likeable than that weirdo Levein.

Here's what he had to say in last Saturday's Scotsman interview about the cup final in 2016:

“Hibs versus Rangers? I wanted both of them to lose. I mean, I don’t hate Hibs but because of my long association with Hearts I dislike them. Honestly, it’s nothing personal, simply football rivalry.”

It's an honest comment and the difference with Levein is that for some reason his dislike of Hibs DOES come across as personal.

In that interview he also talks fondly of his big brother George who is a lifelong Hibby, while one of Robbo's sons is also a Hibs fan. Can you imagine Levein allowing one of his kids to support Hibs? Robbo himself used to go to ER as a kid and as we all know came close to signing for us prior to Hearts. McLeish also spoke to him about signing for us when he left Hearts but he was too much associated with the yams by then and opted for Livi (personally I'd have been happy to see him at ER. It would have soothed the pain he inflicted on us for so long to see him actually scoring for us!). I also remember him turning up to support the Hands off Hibs events back in the early 90s so, as you say despite the fact he soured the lives of many Hibs fans as a player he's overall OK IMHO.

WeeRussell
15-04-2019, 11:31 AM
Aberdeen is rare when it comes to UK cities in that they only have one team and the city is therefore united behind them. The potential is there for them to be consistently the third biggest club, not only in terms of success but in terms of the crowds they could draw. It will be interesting to see what sort of crowds they get at their new stadium if they get that project right.

What they achieved under Ferguson was something the Edinburgh clubs could only dream of. Three titles, four Scottish Cups, a League Cup and of course the European Cup Winners' Cup (followed by a Super Cup success). Were it not for that, McInnes' achievements would have earned him greater credit, but the shadow of the Fergie days still hangs over the club.

True - but I think their population is less than half that of Edinburgh's?

G B Young
15-04-2019, 12:26 PM
True - but I think their population is less than half that of Edinburgh's?

Yes it probably is although there will be another 50k or so folk living in the surrounding area. There also seem to be a fair number of Aberdeen fans in the Central Belt.

Having worked in Aberdeen in the past I just got the sense that there's a very big percentage of Aberdonians who would profess to support 'the Dons' if asked, even if they don't go to games. Edinburgh has its two teams and is quite a cosmopolitan city (ie a lot of non-Scots and folk who aren't interested in football) so I'd speculate that if you were to gather together three groups consisting of everyone who would claim an allegiance to Aberdeen, Hibs or Hearts you'd find that Aberdeen were the best represented.

Keith_M
15-04-2019, 12:44 PM
Over the last ten years or so, Hearts have had the third highest average attendance in Scotland.

The difference between them and the fourth highest is minute compared to the difference between them and the second highest, so let them boast about it if they want.

BegbieHSC
15-04-2019, 03:03 PM
If Hearts, Aberdeen and Hibs fans are to be perfectly honest with ourselves, we’re all probably on the same level as each other in terms of who the third biggest club in the country is.

Bostonhibby
15-04-2019, 03:14 PM
If Hearts, Aberdeen and Hibs fans are to be perfectly honest with ourselves, we’re all probably on the same level as each other in terms of who the third biggest club in the country is.Decent observation overall, but it'll never catch on at the gorgie megastand.

You'll have maroon balloons leaping off the Can Almost See the Castle View Lounge into the press paddling pools below before they'd even consider a threat to their bigliness.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk