PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: PLAYER OF THE YEAR VOTING OPEN NOW!

RSS Bot
09-04-2019, 10:50 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9859)

Bangkok Hibby
09-04-2019, 11:03 AM
Player...Mallan
Young player...Porteous
Goal...Horgan v Hearts (i assume they mean second goal)
Moment...beating Hearts

yerauldda
09-04-2019, 11:20 AM
Player - Mallan
YP - Porteous
Goal - Horgan
Moment - Asteras

MWHIBBIES
09-04-2019, 11:24 AM
Slivka goal Vs Celtic was the best goal. The play between him and Whittaker to start it was sublime. Lovely pass by Shaw, great finish.

ian cruise
09-04-2019, 11:25 AM
Went for the following

Player...Mallan
Young player...Porteous
Goal...Slivka vs Celtic
Moment...Beating Hearts

Mango Man
09-04-2019, 11:33 AM
POTY- David Gray.

YPOTY- Porteous.

GOTY- Horgan.

Moment of the year- Asteras.

we are hibs
09-04-2019, 11:36 AM
Player of the year- Omeonga
Young player- Porteous
Goal- Horgan
Moment- winning at tynie.

My_Wife_Camille
09-04-2019, 11:37 AM
Slivka v Celtic was the best goal of the year by a distance imo but the fact that the finish wasn't particularly emphatic will probably see it ignored a bit. Horgan to win that one I think.

Best moment - nothing beats a win against Hearts but a special mention to Asteras home and away. Coming back from 2-0 down at half time to win in the last minute is what football is all about.

Young Player - really has to be Porteous.

Player - the hardest one because nobody has stood out over the course of the season. Mallan, Horgan, McNulty, Omeonga, McGregor and Marciano would all be in with a massive shout if it was just over the past couple of months and Efe was a standout until January. Milligan and Kamberi have had their ups and downs, Slivka just never seems to do it for more than a few games at a time and Gray has spent just a bit too long out injured but he's generally been solid when fit. The only player who has performed consistently well all season is Lewis Stevenson so he gets my vote.

mim
09-04-2019, 11:41 AM
Player - Stevenson
Young Player - Porteous
Goal - Horgan's second at Hearts
Moment - Asteras comeback and subsequent progress

H18 SFR
09-04-2019, 11:47 AM
Player - Mallan
Young Player - Porteous
Goal - Horgan's
Moment - Asteras

JeMeSouviens
09-04-2019, 12:21 PM
POTY - Rocky, the big guy has made so many crucial saves.
YPOTY - Porteous
Goal - Mallan at Livi, beautiful bit of skill. The Slivka and Horgan goals are cracking team goals but since the scorer gets the award ...
Moment - Asteras

IWasThere2016
09-04-2019, 12:28 PM
Slivka v Celtic was the best goal of the year by a distance imo but the fact that the finish wasn't particularly emphatic will probably see it ignored a bit. Horgan to win that one I think.

Best moment - nothing beats a win against Hearts but a special mention to Asteras home and away. Coming back from 2-0 down at half time to win in the last minute is what football is all about.

Young Player - really has to be Porteous.

Player - the hardest one because nobody has stood out over the course of the season. Mallan, Horgan, McNulty, Omeonga, McGregor and Marciano would all be in with a massive shout if it was just over the past couple of months and Efe was a standout until January. Milligan and Kamberi have had their ups and downs, Slivka just never seems to do it for more than a few games at a time and Gray has spent just a bit too long out injured but he's generally been solid when fit. The only player who has performed consistently well all season is Lewis Stevenson so he gets my vote.

Exactly as I did.

hfc rd
09-04-2019, 12:28 PM
Player - Mallan
Young player - Porteous
Goal - Horgan’s 2nd vs the yams
Moment - Asteras Tripoli

leither17
09-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Mallan
Porteous
Horgan
Beating Hearts

erin go bragh
09-04-2019, 01:56 PM
Player -Mallan
Young player. - Porteous
Goal- Horgan
Moment- Asteras Tripoli
Manager - Heckingbottom

Hibeesmad
09-04-2019, 02:44 PM
Player...Mallan
Young player...Porteous
Goal...Horgan v Hearts (i assume they mean second goal)
Moment...beating Hearts

This

Power
09-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Player - Mallan
YP - Porteous
Goal - Horgan
Moment - Asteras

That’s mine too. If Mallan’s free kick went in the top bin on Saturday I would’ve had a dilemma.

cabbageandribs1875
09-04-2019, 04:06 PM
POTY= stevie mallan
young player= Ryan Porteous
Goal= mallan v Livi 2 weeks ago....vote was cast before i wanted to change it to Daryl v the grunts last sat, sorry Daryl :greengrin
moment= Asteras

HappyAsHellas
09-04-2019, 04:17 PM
Mallan
Porteous
Slivka
Asteras

Eyrie
09-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Mallan, Porteous, Slivka and Asteras Tripolis for me.