PDA

View Full Version : Bolton Wanderers back in the mire.

monktonharp
09-04-2019, 01:26 AM
Looks like Bolton are in the keek again, according to "the Gaurdian" . playing 2 games behind closed doors, because of safety issues raised by the local "council" , police and others. Added to this, they have not been paying wages on time, players having to bring in their own food , deary me. I think I have seen stuff like this happen before, and it may have been a Scottish issue. :hmmm:Nah, must have dreamt it.

Jones28
09-04-2019, 06:29 AM
Sounds pretty dire, sure I read somewhere that they'd ran up debts of hundreds of million. ****ing Bolton wanderers?! The games humped!

Since452
09-04-2019, 06:38 AM
Shows it's not all a bed of roses down south.

Hibernia&Alba
09-04-2019, 07:03 AM
They are surviving from week to week and day to day just now. I hope they pull through, but it's a desperate situation.

lyonhibs
09-04-2019, 07:08 AM
I know the scale of the figures involved is different, but has there been a "Hands off Hibs" /FoH fan - led effort down there?

IWasThere2016
09-04-2019, 07:53 AM
I know the scale of the figures involved is different, but has there been a "Hands off Hibs" /FoH fan - led effort down there?

£25-27m needed to clear backlog debt and upcoming liabilities. Con Anderson doesn't have it - never has and I doubt Lawrence Bassini has either..

Mixu62
09-04-2019, 07:54 AM

Charlton fans did it years ago. It was down to the fans they're playing at the valley again.

Larry Burns
09-04-2019, 08:08 AM
Sounds pretty dire, sure I read somewhere that they'd ran up debts of hundreds of million. ****ing Bolton wanderers?! The games humped!

I don't think it's anywhere near that bad

They have an absolute **** in charge who is making sure he gets his pound of flesh before selling