PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: CELTIC AND HEARTS TICKETS ON SALE NOW

RSS Bot
08-04-2019, 10:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9855)

JeMeSouviens
08-04-2019, 11:11 AM
I see no tickets for sale in blocks 44/45, ie. East stand nearest away end. Usually these are the last to go. Are the club not selling there deliberately to keep missile chucking idiots at bay? Pretty tragic if so.

H18 SFR
08-04-2019, 11:42 AM
I see no tickets for sale in blocks 44/45, ie. East stand nearest away end. Usually these are the last to go. Are the club not selling there deliberately to keep missile chucking idiots at bay? Pretty tragic if so.

One for the fans rep to communicate to the fans if need be.

Daydreamer
08-04-2019, 01:51 PM

Yes got told that last night. Dempster threatened to shut part of the stadium after the Rangers game and that now seems her decision. Does she really think that will help.

Mikey
08-04-2019, 01:57 PM
Those sections won't be closed as there are already a lot of season ticket holders in there. I guess they'll put the extra tickets on sale if/when the other sections sell out.

I wonder if they'll pay extra attention to those who do end up buying tickets in there?

Earlydelivery
08-04-2019, 04:28 PM
East sold out already 44/45 ?? Lucky if there’s 100 tickets left

Stuart93
08-04-2019, 05:28 PM
Yes got told that last night. Dempster threatened to shut part of the stadium after the Rangers game and that now seems her decision. Does she really think that will help.

You’re making that up eh? She clearly said in an interview the media twisted her words and she hadn’t threatened to shut parts of the stadium at all

Scouse Hibee
08-04-2019, 05:29 PM

She didn’t, she hasn’t, whoever told you was wrong.

Daydreamer
08-04-2019, 05:39 PM
You’re making that up eh? She clearly said in an interview the media twisted her words and she hadn’t threatened to shut parts of the stadium at all

Nah I'm no. Why is there no tickets then on sale for 44/45 other than the seasons that sit there?

Onceinawhile
08-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Nah I'm no. Why is there no tickets then on sale for 44/45 other than the seasons that sit there?

How can it be shut if there's people in it?

So you're wrong.

Not selling further tickets is not the same as being closed.

She also never said she would close it, or that she was thinking of it. Merely when asked if she would think about it that "no options were off the table".

At the end of the day, the only people to blame are the two eedjits in our support who've caused this.

Daydreamer
She didn’t, she hasn’t, whoever told you was wrong.

The person who told me tried to buy a ticket there to sit beside a season ticket in section 44 for the Killie game last Wednesday night and was told it was a management decision that no tickets were on sale for there!!

bigwheel

is it sold out?? there are very few seats available in the East as a whole...

Keith_M
08-04-2019, 05:52 PM
The person who told me tried to buy a ticket there to sit beside a season ticket in section 44 for the Killie game last Wednesday night and was told it was a management decision that no tickets were on sale for there!!

I think people were questioning your comment that Dempster said she would close the stand.

While it does look like they're not currently selling tickets in Sections 44 and 45, that's not quite the same as closing it.

Mikey
08-04-2019, 05:55 PM

You're asking that on the same day that a Hibs fan is jailed for 100 days for what he did at the Rangers game, yeah?

Malthibby
08-04-2019, 05:58 PM
This is what happens when some 'fans' don't listen; the clubs are forced to act.
Fans can change this; the erses responsible for this need to pack it in or get out.
As someone else said, the club may be waiting towards the game date & then keep close tabs on anyone buying spares.
Whatever, the club had to act and they have - it's a response to an issue caused by a minority of fans the fault lies with them
and certainly not with the club.

Stuart93
08-04-2019, 06:01 PM

Why you asking me if you got told last night what’s going on?

Daydreamer
08-04-2019, 06:02 PM
I think people were questioning your comment that Dempster said she would close the stand.

While it does look like they're not currently selling tickets in Sections 44 and 45, that's not quite the same as closing it.

Ok then partially closed:wink:

B.H.F.C
08-04-2019, 06:05 PM
This is what happens when some 'fans' don't listen; the clubs are forced to act.
Fans can change this; the erses responsible for this need to pack it in or get out.
As someone else said, the club may be waiting towards the game date & then keep close tabs on anyone buying spares.
Whatever, the club had to act and they have - it's a response to an issue caused by a minority of fans the fault lies with them
and certainly not with the club.

The club haven’t done anything really. As soon as tickets sell out in all other areas (which they definitely will for Hearts) they’ll release the remaining seats in these sections.

Onceinawhile
08-04-2019, 06:13 PM
The club haven’t done anything really. As soon as tickets sell out in all other areas (which they definitely will for Hearts) they’ll release the remaining seats in these sections.

Against killie they opened the south stand instead of selling tickets in 44/45. Wouldn't bet on them selling tickets there at all.

Scouse Hibee
08-04-2019, 06:19 PM

That’s not the same as the stand being closed though.

Keith_M
08-04-2019, 06:25 PM
Ok then partially closed:wink:

:aok:

:greengrin

B.H.F.C
08-04-2019, 06:41 PM
Against killie they opened the south stand instead of selling tickets in 44/45. Wouldn't bet on them selling tickets there at all.

They will. They won’t give up the money if otherwise sold out. And neither they should.

hibbysam
08-04-2019, 08:07 PM
They will. They won’t give up the money if otherwise sold out. And neither they should.

They did against Kilmarnock though. Which was my point at the time, ended up paying stewarding costs etc to open the south when the amount of tickets sold would’ve fit comfortably into the east spaces.

B.H.F.C
08-04-2019, 08:11 PM
They did against Kilmarnock though. Which was my point at the time, ended up paying stewarding costs etc to open the south when the amount of tickets sold would’ve fit comfortably into the east spaces.

The south has been open to Hibs fans for every league game this season.

There is no way Hibs will leave those sections partially empty if all other sections are full.

hibbysam
08-04-2019, 08:13 PM
The south has been open to Hibs fans for every league game this season.

There is no way Hibs will leave those sections partially empty if all other sections are full.

When needed. It wasn’t needed last week if they’d opened those two sections though. I’ve got absolutely no issue with the south being opened even if just one person needs in, however that shouldn’t be until 99% of the other stands are sold and it’s clear it’ll be needed. In my opinion we chucked money away last Wednesday that we didn’t have to. If we are going to open it, just get it open and stop the mucking around.

Hibbyradge
08-04-2019, 08:15 PM
I'm surprised that the whole of the West stand is sold out apart from the expensive, leather seats.

There are usually a few available for sale.

Billy Whizz
08-04-2019, 08:20 PM
I'm surprised that the whole of the West stand is sold out apart from the expensive, leather seats.

I’m sure the ticket exchange will be in operation for both of these games

B.H.F.C
08-04-2019, 08:53 PM
When needed. It wasn’t needed last week if they’d opened those two sections though. I’ve got absolutely no issue with the south being opened even if just one person needs in, however that shouldn’t be until 99% of the other stands are sold and it’s clear it’ll be needed. In my opinion we chucked money away last Wednesday that we didn’t have to. If we are going to open it, just get it open and stop the mucking around.

It’s been open for every game in the league season and has been opened before the three home stands have completely sold out. We didn’t do anything different.

How many extra stewards did they employ as a result? Probably none. It’s not as if there was there were dozens of them (or any) lined up acting as segregation.

hibbysam
08-04-2019, 09:06 PM
It’s been open for every game in the league season and has been opened before the three home stands have completely sold out. We didn’t do anything different.

How many extra stewards did they employ as a result? Probably none. It’s not as if there was there were dozens of them (or any) lined up acting as segregation.

The south hasn’t been opened before hundreds of seats were sold in the home ends this season. The south has been opened when it’s needed to be, once it’s clear it’s going to be needed. I’d go as far as saying at no point this season has there been less people in the south than there was seats available to buy in the home ends. That wasn’t the case last week.

You can argue til the cows come home, fire away. Section 44 and 45 should be getting sold and there is absolutely no reason not to.

dalkeith stu
08-04-2019, 09:55 PM

Only £8 more expensive!! Got one there today. Sat there for the European games. Worth every penny, great view and great seat!!

Billy Whizz
09-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Apart from FF south, looks like Hearts game has sold out, unless they are holding some tickets back in the 2 sections near the Hearts end

Hibbyradge
09-04-2019, 01:01 PM
I’m sure the ticket exchange will be in operation for both of these games

That's a good point. :aok:

Hibbyradge
09-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Only £8 more expensive!! Got one there today. Sat there for the European games. Worth every penny, great view and great seat!!

Yeah, I was there a few weeks ago. The seats were fine, but I just hoped to be able to sit near my mates who have season tickets.

Hibbyradge
09-04-2019, 01:07 PM
Apart from FF south, looks like Hearts game has sold out, unless they are holding some tickets back in the 2 sections near the Hearts end

Aw naw ... :worried:

Billy Whizz
09-04-2019, 02:46 PM
Aw naw ... :worried:

Looks like they’ve put some more seats on sale

Hibbyradge
09-04-2019, 03:27 PM
Looks like they’ve put some more seats on sale

Thanks, Billy.

I got one in the West Stand. :thumbsup:

Iggy Pope
09-04-2019, 03:38 PM
Thanks, Billy.

I got one in the West Stand. :thumbsup:

Should think so too with the amount of whingeing about the kick off times even only amongst the folk here there will be tickets handed back. ‘aw naw, Sunday dinner time , ma laddie cannae go cos of his fitba, And I’ve got her ma round that day as well and it’s bad weeks tae aw **** ‘

Borderhibbie76
09-04-2019, 03:45 PM
Nah I'm no. Why is there no tickets then on sale for 44/45 other than the seasons that sit there?How can it be shut when its predominantly ST holders sitting there??? Stop trying to make trouble that's not there

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
09-04-2019, 03:57 PM
why are tickets not available for our last game v aberdeen yet :confused:

Garymcl
09-04-2019, 04:06 PM
Let’s get the celtic game sold out first :greengrin:greengrin

Wakeyhibee
10-04-2019, 06:13 PM
Only 37 left in all stands for the Hearts game. Got mine a couple of days ago looks like the ones left are ticket exchanges in the main.

Might be wrong but can't see any being held back even in hospitality.

hibbysam
10-04-2019, 09:07 PM
Only two single tickets left in the FFL, available to be bought by adults, but goes totally against the club's stance with the SS where they then said as its a family stand that no adults can purchase tickets without kids. Should either be a family stand at all times, or a free for all at all times, can't be one when it suits and another when we want a bit more money.

FWIW I have no issue with us selling adult tickets in there, but you can't then stop others purchasing them at other times when the place is half empty.

Eyrie
10-04-2019, 09:47 PM
Is the seat release in operation for the Celtc game?

Won't be able to make it and can't see the option in my account.

inglisavhibs
10-04-2019, 10:15 PM
Is the seat release in operation for the Celtc game?

Won't be able to make it and can't see the option in my account.

Still too many tickets available for Celtic game.

dalkeith stu
11-04-2019, 12:23 AM
Only two single tickets left in the FFL, available to be bought by adults, but goes totally against the club's stance with the SS where they then said as its a family stand that no adults can purchase tickets without kids. Should either be a family stand at all times, or a free for all at all times, can't be one when it suits and another when we want a bit more money.

FWIW I have no issue with us selling adult tickets in there, but you can't then stop others purchasing them at other times when the place is half empty.

It wouldn't let me buy a single adult ticket in the FFL on Monday afternoon. Found it strange as it was a single seat so don't know who would want to buy it if the were to go along with a child who had to sit elsewhere in the stand.

PatHead
11-04-2019, 06:12 PM
Hearts game now sold out. Ticket exchange now in force.

Onceinawhile
11-04-2019, 06:27 PM
Hearts game now sold out. Ticket exchange now in force.

Can someone give me a rough guide on how to do this?

w pilton hibby
11-04-2019, 06:31 PM
Can someone give me a rough guide on how to do this?

It's all here -

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9865

Eyrie
11-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Still too many tickets available for Celtic game.

Thanks. Will have to wait to see what happens.

Onceinawhile
11-04-2019, 06:55 PM
It's all here -

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9865

Thanks, when I go into it though it just says I have no tickets to manage. Odd.

Billy Whizz
11-04-2019, 06:56 PM
Thanks, when I go into it though it just says I have no tickets to manage. Odd.

I don’t think it’s been set up yet, had a look for you
Maybe leave until tomorrow in my opinion

jgl07
12-04-2019, 11:54 AM
It wouldn't let me buy a single adult ticket in the FFL on Monday afternoon. Found it strange as it was a single seat so don't know who would want to buy it if the were to go along with a child who had to sit elsewhere in the stand.

The fundamental flaw in the idea of a family stand?