PDA

View Full Version : Will We Open Half South Stand For Next Derby?

hibbyfraelibby
07-04-2019, 03:58 PM
They're hurting over on Keekback and talking about boycotting games until Potter is gone so should we open up the east side of the South to our fans for the next derby to avoid the financial loss a boycott could cost us?😈😈😈

King Cosell
07-04-2019, 04:05 PM
If they lose the semi, he'll be gone and they'll fill the south stand, if they win the semi, he'll stay and they'll fill the south stand.

Keith_M
07-04-2019, 04:12 PM
I think we have an agreement with Hearts about the derby allocation and should stick to it.

hibbyfraelibby
07-04-2019, 04:16 PM
I think we have an agreement with Hearts about the derby allocation and should stick to it.

I was being facecious...although I am old enough to remember them boycotting ER after the South was built after some spat about nothing and them not wanting to put money in our pockets

Zazu62
07-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Nah just leave it the way it is

Keith_M
07-04-2019, 04:21 PM
I was being facecious...although I am old enough to remember them boycotting ER after the South was built after some spat about nothing and them not wanting to put money in our pockets

Sorry.

:aok:

ben johnson
07-04-2019, 04:23 PM

They boycotted the 6.2 thumping and used ticket prices as an excuse
The truth was they knew what was going to happen on the pitch and could not face witnessing it.

DarlingtonHibee
07-04-2019, 04:25 PM
Nah just leave it the way it is

This

Hermit Crab
07-04-2019, 05:29 PM
We will not be cutting Hearts allocation at ER and nor should we. The agreement between the two clubs is the whole stand each unless redevelopment work prevents this.

mutley
07-04-2019, 05:33 PM
The thought of getting their own back will make sure the south is filled , all 400,000 will be fighting for a ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jones28
07-04-2019, 05:33 PM
They boycotted the 6.2 thumping and used ticket prices as an excuse
The truth was they knew what was going to happen on the pitch and could not face witnessing it.

I always wondered about that. Tremendous foresight from a lot of of them.

hfc rd
07-04-2019, 05:34 PM
We will not be cutting Hearts allocation at ER and nor should we. The agreement between the two clubs is the whole stand each unless redevelopment work prevents this.

Exactly.

Don’t want us to go down the same route both the ugly sisters have down with away ticket allocations.

Fife-Hibee
07-04-2019, 05:34 PM

We're redeveloping half of the south stand. 2000 Hibs fans have kindly volunteered.

Aim Here
07-04-2019, 05:40 PM
Exactly.

Don’t want us to go down the same route both the ugly sisters have down with away ticket allocations.

To be fair, it was us cutting Rangers' allocation at ER that sparked off the spat!

hfc rd
07-04-2019, 05:42 PM
To be fair, it was us cutting Rangers' allocation at ER that sparked off the spat!

We cut there allocation in the south, they will do the exact same to us in the Roseburn.

Weegreenman
07-04-2019, 05:52 PM

Ye I agree with this :aok:

MWHIBBIES
07-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Nothing better than watching a full stand of them seethe and rage when Hibs score.

The 90+2
07-04-2019, 05:58 PM
No chance.

Diclonius
07-04-2019, 06:17 PM
Absolutely not.

wookie70
07-04-2019, 06:18 PM
Leave as is but if there is a boycott make sure they sell their allocation in sections so we can fill any unsold areas. Can't see them not selling out. They have a sensible loyalty point scheme so those that don't normally get a ticket will make sure they take this chance. The game is bound to matter in terms of who finishes above who so will have meaning and the recent defeat for them will make sure they are out for revenge.

DH1875
07-04-2019, 06:51 PM
Should stay the way it is.

Waxy
07-04-2019, 07:09 PM
Its the best derby in Scotland. Both away ends should always be full with opposing fans.

hibIBZ
07-04-2019, 09:23 PM
With tickets on sale already, is there a reason there is no tickets available on section 44/45? Surely not all sold already, but why would the club hold them back?

hibbysam
07-04-2019, 09:28 PM
I hope we reciprocate the ***** that we’ve had from them about tickets at their place though. Cutting allocations for tv stands and now because their own fans can’t behave. We always leave bottom corner of the east empty, we should be selling right up to the corner and cutting the first 7 rows by 6/7 seats at their end. Not losing any money as we already do it in the east, would just be swapping the empty area to the south.

jgl07
07-04-2019, 09:35 PM

Hearts’ fans ‘boycotted’ Easter Road when they thought they were in for a doing. They are back if they think they can get anything. The excuses were always very flimsy.

I’ve been ‘boycotting’ Tynecastle consistently for 15 years (apart from League Cup semi-finals).

LancashireHibby
07-04-2019, 10:53 PM
Watching the various ‘goals against Hearts’ compilations and it’s remarkable how many times there were vast empty spaces in the South, not just for the 6-2. Although it would be unfair to suggest that there have been plenty of occasions where the Roseburn has been far from full as well. In fact, I’d say it’s only since we were both relegated that the situation has arisen where there’s such a scramble for tickets (I use that as a guideline as the last time I got a general sale ticket for Tynie was when we played them early on in the Championship)

Onceinawhile
07-04-2019, 11:11 PM
With tickets on sale already, is there a reason there is no tickets available on section 44/45? Surely not all sold already, but why would the club hold them back?

They've not been on sale for previous games for weeks. South stand is sold before that area now.

Think it's because that's where the recent trouble has come from.

vuefrom1875
08-04-2019, 10:07 AM
Correct, it was the 6-2 game.

PatHead
08-04-2019, 03:06 PM

No it wasn't. We asked for more tickets for the play off match at Ibrox. They refused despite giving Hearts an increased allocation in the league. We then cut their allocation. So they started it.

trev the hat
08-04-2019, 03:34 PM
I hope we reciprocate the ***** that we’ve had from them about tickets at their place though. Cutting allocations for tv stands and now because their own fans can’t behave. We always leave bottom corner of the east empty, we should be selling right up to the corner and cutting the first 7 rows by 6/7 seats at their end. Not losing any money as we already do it in the east, would just be swapping the empty area to the south.

This ☝️

Iggy Pope
08-04-2019, 03:43 PM

Excellent observation. We had the whole end Saturday save the bottom corners they want to keep us out of.

we are hibs
08-04-2019, 05:56 PM

Agree with this.

The thing is, the two bottom corners of the roseburn shut when most aggro at derbies at tynecastle come from the knuckledraggers in "section N" and their Wheatfield counterparts directly opposite. Yet when they come to Easter road the bottom of section 45 is shut and they get the whole bottom corners of the South. Bit of a joke the.