PDA

View Full Version : Avoided the score all day yesterday…

nonshinyfinish
07-04-2019, 10:57 AM
…so I could watch game as live this morning.

Therefore I would like to say, somewhat belatedly, GIRFUY Avril!

:giruy2:

lyonhibs
07-04-2019, 11:10 AM
That requires more temperance and fortitude than I can muster on Derby Day mate. The banks of the Liffey were treated to a hearty "get in!!" when we scored our 2nd whilst I was "out for a nice walk" with the missus.

Bet Levein has a serious case of "1986 guts" when he dares cast a glance at that league table.

StevesFamau5
07-04-2019, 11:29 AM
That requires more temperance and fortitude than I can muster on Derby Day mate. The banks of the Liffey were treated to a hearty "get in!!" when we scored our 2nd whilst I was "out for a nice walk" with the missus.

Bet Levein has a serious case of "1986 guts" when he dares cast a glance at that league table.

Similar to you only the scenery was the Glasgow Forge market haha.

I avoided the score until about an hour in. When I treated the Forge market to a bellowing cry of GIRUY diet huns.

By full time the mrs had left me 200 yards behind because I was being "embarrassing", totally worth it.

Tug Wilson
07-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Had to watch the game on my phone whilst at my daughter's judo class.

Noticed another dad taking an interest in the game. He turned out to be a Hibby so ended up with the 2 of us huddled over my phone and chatting all things Hibernian. Very pleasant.

My jambo mate whose son does judo with my daughter was at the game so unable to discuss the outcome with him. Hope he will be there tomorrow to catch up. Be interesting to see what he thinks. Bet he watched a different game from me.

Joe6-2
07-04-2019, 12:30 PM
Had to watch the game on my phone whilst at my daughter's judo class.

Noticed another dad taking an interest in the game. He turned out to be a Hibby so ended up with the 2 of us huddled over my phone and chatting all things Hibernian. Very pleasant.

My jambo mate whose son does judo with my daughter was at the game so unable to discuss the outcome with him. Hope he will be there tomorrow to catch up. Be interesting to see what he thinks. Bet he watched a different game from me.

Same result tho!

Tug Wilson
07-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Same result tho!