PDA

View Full Version : Fans today

KSA Hibee
06-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Not seen anything yet so apologies if already mentioned but I have to say I thought the backing from the fans today was utterly immense ... apart from maybe 2 mins after they scored and just after half time the singing just did not stop.

the variation of songs and levels of noise around me must have been great for the team to thrive off ... the manky mob have no song book ... their so called singing section was non existent with their drum was back in the box early doors... just like some of the fans leaving early doors.

today will live long in the memory.

thank you to all those there today ... you made the outcome even sweeter.:flag::flag::na na:

Carheenlea
06-04-2019, 08:46 PM
Not taking a swipe, as I can include myself in the equation, but I thought it was pretty flat today in comparison to recent Tynecastle Derby’s. Sensed a nervousness amongst the support after Horgan’s second, and it was a delighted, but mentally exhausted crowd that exited the stadium this afternoon, from through my eyes anyway.

Golden Bear
06-04-2019, 09:07 PM
Not taking a swipe, as I can include myself in the equation, but I thought it was pretty flat today in comparison to recent Tynecastle Derby’s. Sensed a nervousness amongst the support after Horgan’s second, and it was a delighted, but mentally exhausted crowd that exited the stadium this afternoon, from through my eyes anyway.

Only because some of the pubs didn't open until 11am (thankfully) 😁

Diclonius
06-04-2019, 09:09 PM

I think we were all stunned to have actually taken the lead.

Austinho
07-04-2019, 02:26 AM
Hearts fans still belting out 'Can you hear the Hibees sing?' seconds before Horgan completely silenced them with the equaliser. Then it was our turn to sing it. Pleasing.

HibbyAndy
07-04-2019, 06:06 AM
Hearts fans still belting out 'Can you hear the Hibees sing?' seconds before Horgan completely silenced them with the equaliser. Then it was our turn to sing it. Pleasing.

:agree:

Bang on Queue Horgan makes it 1-1 ! GIFRUY!

yonder1875
07-04-2019, 07:42 AM
The ‘have you ever won a trophy Craig Levein?’ song was lovely.