PDA

View Full Version : Getting results

21sMay
06-04-2019, 07:35 PM
Since heck has came in we have turned into a side who can play bad and still get the result . It was been an awfully long time since I've been able to say that about a Hibs side . Only need to look at today's match, rangers at Easter road and
St Johnstone away to name a few . I'm not saying we have played really bad in all these games but we have definitely played a lot better and lost in previous seasons. Heckinbottom seems to have this team defending well and playing for the badge

truehibernian
06-04-2019, 07:47 PM
Maybe helps having a manager who doesn't constantly rant and tell them their ***** :aok:

21sMay
06-04-2019, 07:50 PM
Maybe helps having a manager who doesn't constantly rant and tell them their ***** :aok:

Yeah I think you could be right . These guys are running their hearts out for the heck ....this wasn't the case under Lennon

truehibernian
06-04-2019, 07:53 PM
Yeah I think you could be right . These guys are running their hearts out for the heck ....this wasn't the case under Lennon

Hardly surprising when you heard Lennon this season and the fact he'd turned Hibs into the 'Neil Lennon sideshow'. Keep saying it but Leanne Dempster was excellent when managing the situation and yet again has been astute. Best 'signing' we have made for years (LD).

xyz23jc
06-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Team result! Play together...Lose together... Not today though!

Pleasing! :flag:

In the words of Hot Chocolate... I know.. Sorry!…."Everyone's a winner baby.....!" :greengrin

MON THE REJECTS! :greengrin

neil7908
06-04-2019, 08:36 PM
I think we have a quality manager on our hands but more than than that, we're seeing players step up.

Clearly Lennon had lost them and its incredible really that he's fallen upwards to the Celtic job given his treatment of the players

truehibernian
06-04-2019, 08:45 PM
I think we have a quality manager on our hands but more than than that, we're seeing players step up.

Clearly Lennon had lost them and its incredible really that he's fallen upwards to the Celtic job given his treatment of the players

What I find more incredible is the Scottish media not printing why Lennon was asked to leave Hibs - best thing Hibs did despite the likes of Sutton defending him (Lennon) and deriding Hibs in the media nonetheless.

Getting rid of Lennon was the best thing we have done this season and should have happened in summer.

Tug Wilson
06-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Michael Stewart pointed out that Hearts won 26 points in their first 10 games. Since then they have won 24 points in 23! That is 2.6 points per game to just over 1 a game.

Similarly we have won 20 points in 8 games. Before that we had taken 32 points in 25 games. So we have gone from 1.3 points a game to 2.5 points.

Quite a turnaround.

Borderhibbie76
07-04-2019, 11:30 AM
What I find more incredible is the Scottish media not printing why Lennon was asked to leave Hibs - best thing Hibs did despite the likes of Sutton defending him (Lennon) and deriding Hibs in the media nonetheless.

Getting rid of Lennon was the best thing we have done this season and should have happened in summer.Agreed I said it at the time after his rant post Derby at Tiny last May he should have walked or been relieved of his duties then...from that day on he was never the same for us and the players clearly lost respect for him. Still onwards and upwards and Celtic are welcome to him imo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk