PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Football

Bostonhibby
06-04-2019, 03:39 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret posting this but I've just been asked if it's possible he spent too much time shaping that odd looking moustache and not enough developing a plan B?

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

lapsedhibee
06-04-2019, 03:53 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret posting this but I've just been asked if it's possible he spent too much time shaping that odd looking moustache and not enough developing a plan B?

He's trying (though not hard enough) to look like Dali, to fit in when he retires to Spain.

Aldo
06-04-2019, 06:18 PM

So wrong BH so wrong. He does have a plan B and D and C and so on......

HOOOOOOFFFFFFF!

[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
06-04-2019, 06:24 PM
So wrong BH so wrong. He does have a plan B and D and C and so on......

HOOOOOOFFFFFFF!

[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI thought B ended up being chuck the other hopeless striker on alongside the 2 goal wrestler then carry on lumping it forward per plan A.

I'm no nearer solving the strange moustache conundrum though. Maybe he's cultivating it for the cup final.

Aldo
06-04-2019, 06:29 PM
I thought B ended up being chuck the other hopeless striker on alongside the 2 goal wrestler then carry on lumping it forward per plan A.

I'm no nearer solving the strange moustache conundrum though. Maybe he's cultivating it for the cup final.

You could be right but one thing is sure Hoof is the common denominator in it all!

His post match interview was a classic!

Baader
07-04-2019, 12:28 AM
You could be right but one thing is sure Hoof is the common denominator in it all!

His post match interview was a classic!

Outdone Aintree today for the amount of hoofs on display.

Who says he's not a winner?