PDA

View Full Version : Any Killer Threads on Kickback?

Topographic Hibby
06-04-2019, 02:30 PM
As the title says, any great reads from the “other place”...?

Ryan91
06-04-2019, 02:39 PM
surprisingly don't appear to be in complete lockdown mode (like they usually do in these situations)

Jack Hackett
06-04-2019, 02:44 PM
Page 10 of their match thread sums up their day

"Yaaaaaassss"....

...."Ffs!"

:lolyam:

Topographic Hibby
06-04-2019, 02:47 PM
Always wary of dropping in.

I use my work iPad and I really don’t like having to explain myself to the IT beaks when the monitoring software goes into meltdown after 5 mins on KB...!! :thumbsup:

Jones28
06-04-2019, 02:49 PM
It takes a while for the 13,000 maroon Rover 75's to get out of Gorgie, give another hour or so and the place will be in meltdown.

And after a couple of Gin and Bitter Lemons tonight the seethe will be palpable.

This could be a great week to watch Hearts, pumped in the derby then pumped out the cup by ICT :greengrin

Jack Hackett
06-04-2019, 02:52 PM
It takes a while for the 13,000 maroon Rover 75's to get out of Gorgie, give another hour or so and the place will be in meltdown.

And after a couple of Gin and Bitter Lemons tonight the seethe will be palpable.

This could be a great week to watch Hearts, pumped in the derby then pumped out the cup by ICT :greengrin

... And therein lies the difference. I take mine with a nice green chunk of lime :greengrin

Pete
06-04-2019, 02:52 PM
To be fair, most of them can’t see any link between racism and a coconut.

🥥

Jack Hackett
06-04-2019, 03:13 PM

🥥

To be honest, I think most of them can... they just don't want to admit it in this particular instance

calumhibee1
06-04-2019, 03:21 PM

🥥

Was it not the Hibs fans that threw it on? I just presumed it was due to it being when we scored?

Ozyhibby
06-04-2019, 03:28 PM
surprisingly don't appear to be in complete lockdown mode (like they usually do in these situations)

They mostly think they were the better team and were just unlucky. I personally thought they were decent for 25mins and brutal thereafter. They struggle to score from open play and rely heavily on long punted balls or set pieces. They just have a different idea of what is good football to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lester B
06-04-2019, 06:19 PM
It is a wonderful place to visit. Apparently Darren was very dirty towards their striker and is a nasty man. They totally and utterly dominated according to some of them. This is the best quote though: " Just another match this season where we're being robbed by the officials. At least 18 points worse off due to provable cheating." These people are genuinely insane.

147lothian
06-04-2019, 07:08 PM
There's a poll on there in which 86% say potter should go for next season the 14% that want him to stay are being accused of being Hi-Bees

Billy Whizz
06-04-2019, 07:13 PM
Think there’s a thread on every player and the Manager and coaching staff
Get rid seems to be the general consensus😄

Danderhall Hibs
06-04-2019, 07:20 PM

To be fair it’s the same on here when we lose a derby - utter chaos, everyone’s crap and sack the manager.

Tug Wilson
06-04-2019, 07:20 PM
Just had a quick look through JKB.

I think that one of their big issues is that they seem to believe that it is unacceptable to lose to us.

Superiority complexes need to be backed up or the backlash is really painful.

They seem to be about 50/50 between they would have won and only poor finishing cost them or they are just rubbish and need a massive clear out including CL.

truehibernian
06-04-2019, 07:26 PM

Need those 'in disguise' on that site to up the poll stats and get him to stay - perennial loser :aok: he's actually put together a team of soft touches and I'm hearing a few players can't stand him. Very pleasing. When you hear Hearts supporters wanting red cards for challenges that were ten a penny from the like of Neil Berry, Kenny Black and Walter Kidd you know you've got them on a plate :aok:

Big thanks to the Scottish media and Hearts for pushing the 'Uche is unplayable' line............he's a Junior football version of Ted McMinn :agree: thought Daz, Paul and Milligan played him really well and gave him the 'respect' he deserves........none !

Most pleasing aspect today was the body language of the players when we went one down ('so what let's get back on the horse') and when we went 2-1 up - utterly composed and didn't sit back.

Billy Whizz
06-04-2019, 07:30 PM
To be fair it’s the same on here when we lose a derby - utter chaos, everyone’s crap and sack the manager.

To be fair the “Levein out” thread has hit a huge number of pages
They really do want him gone, think he should stay in my opinion and

Cat Stanton
06-04-2019, 07:32 PM

And? And...??!! What a cliffhanger. Tune in next week...

truehibernian
06-04-2019, 07:42 PM

3 or 4 of their players want him gone too :cb they think he's useless :aok:

Tarrahib
06-04-2019, 08:05 PM
3 or 4 of their players want him gone too :cb they think he's useless :aok:
Oh he's not that good!!

hibees 7062
06-04-2019, 08:28 PM

According to him he's going nowhere :greengrin

JeMeSouviens
06-04-2019, 08:31 PM
Just dipped in and saw this nugget of pure gold muppetry:

“Alex Ferguson took time at Man U to come good”

:faf:

SanFranHibs
06-04-2019, 08:42 PM

:faf:

I just seen your post scrolling by on Ispy and burst out laughing.

I should not laugh as there are a lot of similarities in their careers. Even prior to Fergie's Man U haul...

Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson CBE (born 31 December 1941) is a Scottish former football manager and player who managed Manchester United from 1986 to 2013. He is considered one of the greatest and most successful managers of all time. Ferguson enjoyed a highly successful period as manager of Aberdeen, winning three Scottish league championships, four Scottish Cups and the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup in 1983.

Levein:1986 league Runners-Up. Known for stomach bugs and sour grapes.

:dunno: It's a real toss up.

Bostonhibby
06-04-2019, 08:50 PM

:faf:If they wait long enough he'll emerge from the dens park toilet block just in time to intercept Sir Albert of Kidd.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Crab apple
06-04-2019, 08:53 PM
They were on top for the first twenty five minutes. Once we equalised and Hecky switched things around a bit they were pretty one dimensional. They also lack pace big time. Berra looks finished.

hfc rd
06-04-2019, 10:14 PM
According to him he's going nowhere :greengrin

He ain’t going anywhere as long as Budge is at the helm

His job is probably the most safest in Scottish football

06-04-2019, 10:34 PM
It is a wonderful place to visit. Apparently Darren was very dirty towards their striker and is a nasty man. They totally and utterly dominated according to some of them. This is the best quote though: " Just another match this season where we're being robbed by the officials. At least 18 points worse off due to provable cheating." These people are genuinely insane.

Yeah but it is okay for Berra to push, pull, clamber all over and climb on players every time he "challenges" for the ball.

NAE NOOKIE
06-04-2019, 10:50 PM
Up until they scored they had us on the ropes and its a fact that they had at least two other chances they could and should have scored from. But what even they seem to realise now is that when plan 'A' isn't working you have to come up with a plan 'B' …… None of the chances they made were the result of good play, they pass OK in the first and middle thirds, but that is just a vehicle to get them into a position to lump the ball into the final third waiting for a knock down or break of the ball in the box.

Its absolutely brutal to watch and even if the stats do show they had more possession and corners the fact is that the few bits of quality in the game came from Hibs and we scored from two of them.

I remain convinced that Levin chucked the game at Ibrox to put all of his eggs in the derby basket, including I suspect leaving a fit to play Ikpeazu out. Oh dear that didn't work and he must be bricking it for the semi final next weekend …. lose that and surely even Budge cant protect him.

bingo70
07-04-2019, 06:10 AM
I’ve seen a few tweets from Jambos that the only reason they lost was because of poor finishing and a marginal off side decision.

I’m assuming they’re just discounting the fact we missed a number of good chances as well.

Off the top of my head Omeonga had one, Mcnulty had two and their keeper had an unreal save from Mallan. It’s not quite the smash and grab they are trying to make out on social media.

DaveF
07-04-2019, 06:26 AM
I’ve seen a few tweets from Jambos that the only reason they lost was because of poor finishing and a marginal off side decision.

I’m assuming they’re just discounting the fact we missed a number of good chances as well.

Off the top of my head Omeonga had one, Mcnulty had two and their keeper had an unreal save from Mallan. It’s not quite the smash and grab they are trying to make out on social media.

Kamberi would also have had a golden chance if he had controlled the ball at the back post when 0-0

Tug Wilson
07-04-2019, 07:12 AM

Must admit that I did not enjoy it when they got corners or free kicks that they could lob into our box. They are just so big. But really that is all they had. Hoofball.

Rocky did not have a save to make. If Hearts had put some of their chances on target rather than over the bar then I still reckon he would have a decent chance of saving them. He just didn't have to.

theonlywayisup
07-04-2019, 07:34 AM

Only one fact is important - Hertz 1 Hibernian 2

Jim44
07-04-2019, 07:45 AM
Consensus is that they were by far the better team but unlucky and robbed by bad decisions. One guy told it as it is :

**** Hampden and **** these losers. That is how I feel. Going to go away next weekend and in all honesty I just don't give a **** about the game. :greengrin

Tug Wilson
07-04-2019, 11:09 AM
One thread is trying to drum up a boycott of the remaining home games or a mass walkout.

They only have 2 more home games this season. Hardly a boycott of Blackpool proportions.

And did they not do a mass walkout yesterday?