PDA

View Full Version : Derby in Florida

munchar
05-04-2019, 12:56 AM
Anyone know any place, preferably near International Drive, where derby might be shown?

speedy_gonzales
05-04-2019, 03:24 AM
Anyone know any place, preferably near International Drive, where derby might be shown?

The Tilted Kilt at the top end of I-Drive were showing a Celtic game last time I was there (2016?)so they may still show SPL games.
Failing that, Millers Ale House down by the Pointe may show it. They have numerous screens and show the bigger European soccer games.

munchar
05-04-2019, 10:24 PM
The Tilted Kilt at the top end of I-Drive were showing a Celtic game last time I was there (2016?)so they may still show SPL games.
Failing that, Millers Ale House down by the Pointe may show it. They have numerous screens and show the bigger European soccer games.

Cheers 🍻 mate.
Not sure if anywhere will be open that early? It will be 7:30am here. Will nip along there later and see. ⚽️👍

munchar
05-04-2019, 10:30 PM
The Tilted Kilt closed, Miller’s not open till 12. I pad it is!

HH81
06-04-2019, 03:17 AM
The Irish bar a bit further on the road from the tilted kilt showed the football. In saying that it was closed for a refurbishment last year when I was there.

I cant remember the name of it now ( just checked called Murphy's). They opened for a 7.30am derby in the past for me. It was across from pizza hut and next to the arcade/mini golf. Probably bit late now to check it out.

munchar
06-04-2019, 10:47 AM
The Irish bar a bit further on the road from the tilted kilt showed the football. In saying that it was closed for a refurbishment last year when I was there.

I cant remember the name of it now ( just checked called Murphy's). They opened for a 7.30am derby in the past for me. It was across from pizza hut and next to the arcade/mini golf. Probably bit late now to check it out.

Checked them all. Seems the Irish ☘️ bars only open early for Celtic games. I-pad it is. Come onnnnnnn ⚽️💚