PDA

View Full Version : Split Fixtures

Ardenttwo
04-04-2019, 11:39 AM
When will we see the fixtures?

Hibee87
04-04-2019, 11:41 AM
When will we see the fixtures?

I would imagine after this weekend so they can see if Celtic win the league or not then arrange accordingly so it doesnt happen at Parkhead/Ibrox v The 'Angers

hibee_girl
04-04-2019, 12:10 PM
Wouldn’t expect them anytime soon, it took them nearly 2 weeks to sort them out last season

Billy Whizz
04-04-2019, 12:11 PM
Wouldn’t expect them anytime soon, it took them nearly 2 weeks to sort them out last season

Wouldn’t surprise me if 1st game post split is home to Celtic

Danderhall Hibs
04-04-2019, 12:26 PM

They could/should be able to get them out now - the league positions can’t change.

I think they blamed tv last year when they were trying to avoid Celtic winning the league v Rangers.

KeithTheHibby
04-04-2019, 12:29 PM
They will want to avoid Celtic playing Rangers at Ibrox with a chance to win the league. Despite this being the type of game every other league in every country would like to have.
Thanks to their neanderthal fans it won't happen.

hibby6270
04-04-2019, 12:45 PM
We don’t know yet who and when we will play but according to the SPFL Key Dates page on their website, all games are scheduled to take place over weekends - starting 20 April. This means we’ll have another 2 week break after the final pre split games this weekend coming.

In recent years, there’s been a midweek fixture but not this year, apart from the possible Friday or Monday game that might reschedule for TV purposes.

Am I reading this right or does anyone see or know the schedule to be different?

Billy Whizz
04-04-2019, 12:47 PM
We don’t know yet who and when we will play but according to the SPFL Key Dates page on their website, all games are scheduled to take place over weekends - starting 20 April. This means we’ll have another 2 week break after the final pre split games this weekend coming.

In recent years, there’s been a midweek fixture but not this year, apart from the possible Friday or Monday game that might reschedule for TV purposes.

Am I reading this right or does anyone see or know the schedule to be different?

All weekend games, although as you say, could be from
Friday to Monday

Mikey
04-04-2019, 12:53 PM
It's the same teams as last year and they have the same issues as last year. So all they need to do is have exactly the same fixtures and they're sorted.

They could have put them out last night.

Aldo
04-04-2019, 01:01 PM
It's the same teams as last year and they have the same issues as last year. So all they need to do is have exactly the same fixtures and they're sorted.

They could have Mikey but I think they will now wait until they have agreed what will be shown on TV before they are published.

I don’t see the point in putting out a set of fixtures with times and dates TBC!

Get it sorted first time and get them all out in one go with times and dates etc!

Should be simple really!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HibeeHibernian4
04-04-2019, 01:05 PM

They could do that if you want, but that would mean we'd be going to Tynecastle for a third time, and Rangers would be coming to us for a third time, and basically none of the fixtures would actually correspond with what needs to happen this season.

hibby6270
04-04-2019, 01:07 PM
Don’t know if this is the case but is there some consideration taken into account on where a team could be placed at the end of the season depending on what points total they start the final five games. There is the small point of what financial payout is made on the final placing at end of season. Are fixtures scheduled with this in mind?

Juniper Greens
04-04-2019, 01:08 PM
They could do that if you want, but that would mean we'd be going to Tynecastle for a third time, and Rangers would be coming to us for a third time, and basically none of the fixtures would actually correspond with what needs to happen this season.

It'll be the reverse of last season. They said last year that this is how they aspire to do it (if the 6 teams stay the same)

HibeeHibernian4
04-04-2019, 01:13 PM
It'll be the reverse of last season. They said last year that this is how they aspire to do it (if the 6 teams stay the same)

You can't just reverse last season's fixtures, though, is my point.

We had Celtic at home last season, we're due Celtic at home again this season, you can't reverse that.

So we keep Celtic away at Hibs on one weekend, last year Rangers hosted Hearts on the same weekend.

This year, Hearts need to host Rangers, so you can't have them playing on the same day as Hibs vs Celtic.

So you either need to move one of them to a new weekend, or play on the Saturday then Sunday, or Friday then Saturday.

It's not as simple as 'reversing' last season's fixtures. There's all sorts of complications that need to be taken care of.

Daydreamer
04-04-2019, 01:40 PM
Its in the constitution that if possible the number of home games each team receives will be 19 home and 19 away over reverse fixtures. It would make common sense for Aberdeen to come to ER three times as if it was reverse fixtures it would mean Aberdeen would have 20 home games and us only 18. There was a crowd of us talking about this last night and because of 2 Monday holidays in the 5 split weekends we all thought that a Rangers v Celtic game would not be on the fixtures on the weekends of the 20th April or 4th May. Still think we will play Celtic on Easter Sunday at ER and the Old Firm game will be on Sunday 12th May. I await to be corrected.:wink:

Danderhall Hibs
04-04-2019, 03:16 PM

Did I dream/make up that they “seed” the teams based on league position from last season and if the same top 6 / bottom 6 the games work out correctly?

Billy Whizz
04-04-2019, 03:17 PM
Did I dream/make up that they “seed” the teams based on league position from last season and if the same top 6 / bottom 6 the games work out correctly?

That’s what they said happened

hfc rd
04-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Its in the constitution that if possible the number of home games each team receives will be 19 home and 19 away over reverse fixtures. It would make common sense for Aberdeen to come to ER three times as if it was reverse fixtures it would mean Aberdeen would have 20 home games and us only 18. There was a crowd of us talking about this last night and because of 2 Monday holidays in the 5 split weekends we all thought that a Rangers v Celtic game would not be on the fixtures on the weekends of the 20th April or 4th May. Still think we will play Celtic on Easter Sunday at ER and the Old Firm game will be on Sunday 12th May. I await to be corrected.:wink:

I was thinking the same thing in regards to the Aberdeen fixture. Surely it should be a home game for an even 19!home games & 19 away games split.

Danderhall Hibs
04-04-2019, 03:48 PM
That’s what they said happened

Cheers - I had convinced myself they had. So they said it but didn’t do it?

Billy Whizz
04-04-2019, 03:49 PM
Cheers - I had convinced myself they had. So they said it but didn’t do it?

I’m not a mathematician, sure they can balance out 19 home and 19 away, not sure if they can make each team play each home and away twice though

3pm
04-04-2019, 03:52 PM
Just tweeted saying fixtures are out tm.

3pm
04-04-2019, 03:52 PM
https://twitter.com/spfl/status/1113829640601313280?s=21

Danderhall Hibs
04-04-2019, 03:53 PM
I’m not a mathematician, sure they can balance out 19 home and 19 away, not sure if they can make each team play each home and away twice though

The computer they use should’ve been able to though - they say the fixtures are based around last seasons placing a, given it’s the same we should be set up to play everyone in the top 6 twice at home and twice away.

I don’t / can’t write code but I could speak to an it bod and get them to do it - if the spfl are reading give me a shout.

King Cosell
04-04-2019, 04:01 PM
Out tomorrow.

linlithgowhibbie
04-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Out tomorrow.

Same here, going up town!:thumbsup:

HibeeHibernian4
04-04-2019, 04:10 PM

I'm suitably impressed with that.

steelendhibs
04-04-2019, 04:28 PM

I will be as well, and fair play to them.....but I did note the use of the words "hoping to" in their website article

telford hibbee
04-04-2019, 04:29 PM

The spfl tweet says they hoped to have the fixtures out tomorrow. TV companies deciding which rantic games to screen.

Diclonius
04-04-2019, 04:29 PM

To be fair to them, that's pretty good.

Billy Whizz
04-04-2019, 04:32 PM
Hope we get the 3 home games we’re entitled too!

007 Mickey Weir
04-04-2019, 04:55 PM
Rangers away
Hearts home
Killie away
Aberdeen home
Celtic home

That will do

JimBHibees
04-04-2019, 05:04 PM
Rangers away
Hearts home
Killie away
Aberdeen home
Celtic home

That will do

Definitely want Rangers first as they will be without Kent and Morelos.

007 Mickey Weir
04-04-2019, 05:06 PM
Definitely want Rangers first as they will be without Kent and Morelos.

That’s my thinking. They won’t have Celtic so we have one in four chance of that.

HibeeHibernian4
04-04-2019, 05:08 PM
Rangers away
Hearts home
Killie away
Aberdeen home
Celtic home

That will do

It occasionally happens, but they usually try to avoid having a team end on two home or two away games where possible.

Billy Whizz
04-04-2019, 05:15 PM
It occasionally happens, but they usually try to avoid having a team end on two home or two away games where possible.

Last season post split we had Celtic and Killie at home, then away to Aberdeen and Hearts. Finished up with Rangers at home, in the 5-5 game

HibeeHibernian4
04-04-2019, 05:23 PM
Last season post split we had Celtic and Killie at home, then away to Aberdeen and Hearts. Finished up with Rangers at home, in the 5-5 game

Yeah, I mean when a season ends on home - home or away - away.

Celtic were a rare exception last season, they played at home to Kilmarnock and then at home to Aberdeen to end the season, but I think that was caused by Rangers actually being due to play away four times after the split (only ended up being three).

It's not particularly fair if a side gets to play its final two games of the season at home, and vice versa if they have to go away twice. So they like to avoid that where possible.

HibeeHibernian4
04-04-2019, 05:32 PM
For what it's worth, I think the fixtures will be:

Sat 20th April: Hibs vs Celtic
Sat 27th April: Kilmarnock vs Hibs
Sat 4th May: Hibs vs Hearts
Sat 11th May: Rangers vs Hibs
Sun 19th May: Hibs vs Aberdeen

The only one I'm not sure on for certain is whether they might switch Killie and Rangers around.

Nicho87
04-04-2019, 06:07 PM
Are we not due Aberdeen away? Surely that’s 3 aways, with hearts, Celtic at home?

Billy Whizz
04-04-2019, 06:09 PM
Are we not due Aberdeen away? Surely that’s 3 aways, with hearts, Celtic at home?

We’ve only played them once away, but to balance the top 6 with 29 home and 19 away, would send Aberdeen to ER for a 3rd time
That’s what I’m hoping for anyway

Nicho87
04-04-2019, 06:10 PM
We’ve only played them once away, but to balance the top 6 with 29 home and 19 away, would send Aberdeen to ER for a 3rd time
That’s what I’m hoping for anyway

Ah right. Well if it’s sensible I’m sure the powers that be have probably not thought of it.

Thanks

Wakeyhibee
04-04-2019, 06:12 PM
Hope we get the 3 home games we’re entitled too!

Does the 5th/6th placed teams not have a disadvantage? Ie the last to be considered in the fairness stakes.

Billy Whizz
04-04-2019, 06:16 PM
Ah right. Well if it’s sensible I’m sure the powers that be have probably not thought of it.

Thanks

Celtic are expected to get 2 Home and 3 Away games.
They are due
Home: Hearts, Kilmarnock
Away: Rangers, Aberdeen, Hibs

Rangers due 3 Home and 2 Away games.
Home: Celtic, Hibs, Aberdeen
Away: Hearts Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock due 3 Home and 2 Away games.
Home: Rangers, Aberdeen, Hibs
Away: Hearts, Celtic

Aberdeen due 2 Home and 3 Away games.
Home: Hearts, Celtic, Hibs
Away: Rangers Kilmarnock

Hearts due 2 Home and 3 Away games.
Home: Rangers, Kilmarnock
Away: Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs

Hibs due 3 Home and 2 Away:
Home: Hearts, Celtic
Away: Rangers, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock

So we need one of our fixtures switched to being a home game and the reverse needs to happen for Aberdeen. The simplest way to fix this would be for Aberdeen to come to Easter Road for a third time.

Albanian Hibs
04-04-2019, 06:16 PM
Does the 5th/6th placed teams not have a disadvantage? Ie the last to be considered in the fairness stakes.

Why should we disadvantaged? We are competing for 3rd and 4th places.

Wakeyhibee
04-04-2019, 06:20 PM

We shouldn't, I'm sure I heard it used as an excuse a while back when the split was more complicated due to fixtures alresdy played. The outcome of the title and those contenders were prioritised. I might be wrong.

davhibby
04-04-2019, 06:51 PM
It would maybe be the case where in a situation like they had last season where there were lots of teams with problems to try and sort. However this year it’s only us and Aberdeen so it’s an easy switch that ties everything up nice and neatly for the SPFL and nobody will have any complaints

Eyrie
04-04-2019, 07:40 PM
Another classic Scottish football foul up.

The fixtures for this season are meant to be based on the assumption that the top six will be the same six clubs as the previous year, yet it's the teams who were second and fourth whose fixtures are wrong this year. You could maybe understand if it was the team that finished a distant sixth who was affected.

Argylehibby
05-04-2019, 07:05 AM

Pretty sure last year our neighbours were the ones to be disadvantaged purely on the basis they were 6th at the split. Last year though Kellie and us were both in the "wrong" 6 based on previous year which is why one team had to play more away than home games. This year Aberdeen playing at ER an extra time is the simple and fairest way to sort it out.

Juniper Greens
05-04-2019, 07:22 AM
Another classic Scottish football foul up.

The fixtures for this season are meant to be based on the assumption that the top six will be the same six clubs as the previous year, yet it's the teams who were second and fourth whose fixtures are wrong this year. You could maybe understand if it was the team that finished a distant sixth who was affected.

It's because they diddled it so that no one had the old firm at home only once each, which is a consequence of them finishing (and being seeded) 1, 3

JimBHibees
05-04-2019, 09:36 AM
Pretty sure last year our neighbours were the ones to be disadvantaged purely on the basis they were 6th at the split. Last year though Kellie and us were both in the "wrong" 6 based on previous year which is why one team had to play more away than home games. This year Aberdeen playing at ER an extra time is the simple and fairest way to sort it out.

They were 6th but also miles behind so werent playing for anything not the case this season.

Hibbyradge
05-04-2019, 10:14 AM
Same here, going up town!:thumbsup:

:tee hee:

Hibbyradge
05-04-2019, 10:16 AM
Rangers away
Hearts home
Killie away
Aberdeen home
Celtic home

That will do

Won't they want Celtc at home for their last game?

JimBHibees
05-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Won't they want Celtc at home for their last game?

Yes they will be.

Diclonius
05-04-2019, 11:14 AM
I doubt we'll get a derby on the last day as that means a lower TV audience or something.

Nakedmanoncrack
05-04-2019, 11:16 AM
What time are we likely to get the fixtures?

Diclonius
05-04-2019, 11:18 AM

They usually come out around now I think.

Nakedmanoncrack
05-04-2019, 11:21 AM
They usually come out around now I think.

Sitting here on tenterhooks, looking to sort out the necessary days off ASAP

The 90+2
05-04-2019, 11:25 AM
Hearts the week after they are pumped out the Scottish off Calley would be nice.

The other side would be they would come to ER for the first time in ages about making Europe and having a legit chance.....naaat.

Diclonius
05-04-2019, 11:26 AM
Hearts the week after they are pumped out the Scottish off Calley would be nice.

The other side would be they would come to ER for the first time in ages about making Europe and having a legit chance.....naaat.

I don't want Hearts to be anywhere near a situation where they can qualify for Europe at ER.

Frazerbob
05-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Hearts last game would be barrie. They’ll likely have the cup final the following week so rest loads of hoofers

The 90+2
05-04-2019, 11:31 AM
I don't want Hearts to be anywhere near a situation where they can qualify for Europe at ER.

I meant because they will be in a final.

There’s no danger they will make Europe based on League. They will finish 5th or 6th depending how tomorrow goes. They will **** fest all the remaining games looking for a lucky win or point.

The 90+2
05-04-2019, 11:32 AM
Hearts last game would be barrie. They’ll likely have the cup final the following week so rest loads of hoofers

Levein wouldn’t do that. Against Hibs is basically his life.

If I was a betting man, I would bet Aberdeen away last game.

Aldo
05-04-2019, 11:37 AM
Aberdeen and Yams at home with the other 3 away.

04Sauzee
05-04-2019, 11:42 AM
Fully expecting Hearts and Celtic at home with 3 away days

Diclonius
05-04-2019, 11:43 AM

Is this fact?

Aldo
05-04-2019, 11:44 AM
Is this fact?

Hunch!

Ugly sisters game 28th April?

james62
05-04-2019, 12:52 PM
Levein wouldn’t do that. Against Hibs is basically his life.

Exactly, he'd be more likely to rest players for a cup final if there was a derby the following week.

HibeeHibernian4
05-04-2019, 01:05 PM

They were released at 4pm last season.

theonlywayisup
05-04-2019, 01:11 PM

Fully expecting Hearts and Celtic at home with 3 away days

No!

If everyone plays each other based on their previous three games, we're due to get Celtic and Hertz at home.

However, that would leave us with only 18 home games. Also, Aberdeen would have 20 home games.

So, it'll be Celtic, Aberdeen and Hertz at home with Killie and The Rangers away.

Daydreamer
05-04-2019, 01:12 PM
No!

If everyone plays each other based on their previous three games, we're due to get Celtic and Hertz at home.

However, that would leave us with only 18 home games. Also, Aberdeen would have 20 home games.

So, it'll be Celtic, Aberdeen and Hertz at home with Killie and The Rangers away.

100% correct with Celtic at ER Easter Sunday

Aldo
05-04-2019, 01:13 PM
No!

This is my hunch btw. I’d prefer your outcome tbh.

Also widens the options to take my dad to a game before the end of season. His 75th next week and would be a very good boost as he’s not been well of late!

Gloucester Hibs
05-04-2019, 01:23 PM
Hoping for a home fixture on the 20th/21st April! Up in Edinburgh that weekend and not been to Easter Road in ages.

HibeeHibernian4
05-04-2019, 02:04 PM
Hoping for a home fixture on the 20th/21st April! Up in Edinburgh that weekend and not been to Easter Road in ages.

You’ll more than likely get your wish, although I reckon it’ll be a visit from Celtic.

davhibby
05-04-2019, 02:10 PM
I'll predict Celtic home, Rangers away, Aberdeen Home, Hearts Home, Killie away

Hibbyradge
05-04-2019, 02:17 PM
Home game on the 27th please.

Phil MaGlass
05-04-2019, 02:23 PM
What, not oot yet....🤔

Hibeesmad
05-04-2019, 02:31 PM
Celtic will play away at Ibrox on Sunday 12th May apparently. I'd imagine they will have their final game at home. Could mean we play Rangers and Celtic in the first 3 games of the split.

Moulin Yarns
05-04-2019, 02:43 PM
Celtic will play away at Ibrox on Sunday 12th May apparently. I'd imagine they will have their final game at home. Could mean we play Rangers and Celtic in the first 3 games of the split.

Can we choose to play The Rangers twice and Celtc once then? :wink:

HibeeHibernian4
05-04-2019, 03:00 PM
They're out: https://twitter.com/spfl/status/1114181264960049152

thegaffer12
05-04-2019, 03:01 PM
Tynecastle again? Is that a joke?

JimBHibees
05-04-2019, 03:02 PM
They're out: https://twitter.com/spfl/status/1114180898138787840

Last season

JimBHibees
Tynecastle again? Is that a joke?

Last season

thegaffer12
Last season

Ffs 😂😂

HibeeHibernian4
05-04-2019, 03:03 PM
Last season

Yeah they managed to tweet the wrong photo, incredibly really.

andy1875
05-04-2019, 03:03 PM
Thats last years fixtures.

Hibs Class
05-04-2019, 03:04 PM
Celtic H
Hearts H
Rangers A
Killie A
Aberdeen H

HibeeHibernian4
05-04-2019, 03:05 PM
The new link has this season's:

Sunday 21st April - Hibs vs Celtic 12:30
Sunday 28th April - Hibs vs Hearts 12:15
Sunday 5th May - Rangers vs Hibs 15:30
Saturday 11th May - Kilmarnock vs Hibs 15:00
Sunday 19th May - Hibs vs Aberdeen 15:00

hibee_girl
05-04-2019, 03:05 PM
Correct ones are up now:

https://twitter.com/spfl/status/1114181264960049152?s=21

Diclonius
05-04-2019, 03:06 PM
Happy with that.

Sean1875
05-04-2019, 03:08 PM
4/5 games on a Sunday, bit pish that.

JimBHibees
05-04-2019, 03:08 PM
Purely personally hacked off three Sunday home games.

nickwhibs
05-04-2019, 03:09 PM
Happy with that.

Definitely. Nice to finish with a home game too

Mikey
05-04-2019, 03:10 PM
The new link has this season's:

Sunday 21st April - Hibs vs Celtic 12:30
Sunday 28th April - Hibs vs Hearts 12:15
Sunday 5th May - Rangers vs Hibs 15:30
Saturday 11th May - Kilmarnock vs Hibs 15:00
Sunday 19th May - Hibs vs Aberdeen 15:00

Fantastic. I'm on holiday for 2 weeks in May and I'll miss the away games :thumbsup:

Onceinawhile
05-04-2019, 03:11 PM
12:30 kick off on Easter Sunday.:rolleyes:

That'll be that game getting missed.

theonlywayisup
05-04-2019, 03:21 PM
Wonder what odds you would have got Neil Lennon lifting the Scottish Premiership trophy at Easter Road at the start of the season :greengrin

HibeeHibernian4
05-04-2019, 03:23 PM
Wonder what odds you would have got Neil Lennon lifting the Scottish Premiership trophy at Easter Road at the start of the season :greengrin

:greengrin

They won't be lifting anything regardless of the result, thankfully. Hearts will have to watch that at Parkhead instead.

hibbie02
05-04-2019, 03:24 PM

I'm more interested in why the Fishy Site has Lennon in charge of us against THEM on the 28th? Is that some sort of testimonial occasion?

"Following the game at home to Neil Lennon’s side Hibernian will entertain Heart of Midlothian in the last Edinburgh Derby on Sunday 28 April (12:15pm kick-off) with the game shown live on BT Sports."

hibby6270
05-04-2019, 03:40 PM
I'm more interested in why the Fishy Site has Lennon in charge of us against THEM on the 28th? Is that some sort of testimonial occasion?

"Following the game at home to Neil Lennon’s side Hibernian will entertain Heart of Midlothian in the last Edinburgh Derby on Sunday 28 April (12:15pm kick-off) with the game shown live on BT Sports."

Cannae get literate staff these days.:rolleyes:
A rather important grammatical comma missing after the word ‘side’!!

Happy with the way it’s panned out, although I’ve seen a couple of moans from Sheep fans on Twitter about having to come to ER for a 3rd time. “Corrupt” they seem to think.:confused::wink::greengrin:na na::rolleyes:

Hulk1875
05-04-2019, 03:49 PM
Fantastic. I'm on holiday for 2 weeks in May and I'll miss the away games :thumbsup:

I'm away to Turkey 7th May till 17th so only missing Kilmarnock away.

MSK
05-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Happy with the Sunday fixtures, only day Im most likely to be off, might actually get to see hibs this season 🤔

number9dream
05-04-2019, 04:10 PM
I really don't like the idea of Celtic wrapping up the title at Easter Road but it was the same last season and we turned them over before they smashed Rangers.

Of course, it could be done and dusted if Rangers lose at Fir Park on Sunday and Lennon might do a spot of rotating.

Big games coming up and our thin squad will be tested. Come on Hecky, keep the unbeaten run going for a few games yet...

Billy Whizz
05-04-2019, 04:12 PM
I really don't like the idea of Celtic wrapping up the title at Easter Road but it was the same last season and we turned them over before they smashed Rangers.

Of course, it could be done and dusted if Rangers lose at Fir Park on Sunday and Lennon might do a spot of rotating.

Big games coming up and our thin squad will be tested. Come on Hecky, keep the unbeaten run going for a few games yet...

Maybe play a weakened team, and win it at home next week against Killie

Famous Fiver
05-04-2019, 04:16 PM
Drat.

Jambos on London Marathon day.

Brightside
05-04-2019, 04:21 PM
4/5 games on a Sunday, bit pish that.

Yep. Youth football every Sunday morning. 1000 of kids and adults involved.

Billy Whizz
05-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Yep. Youth football every Sunday morning. 1000 of kids and adults involved.

I take 3 along too, they don’t know ko times etc until the Thursday before

sauzee=legend
05-04-2019, 04:29 PM
Drat.

Jambos on London Marathon day.

Gutted - I can’t run the marathon that day 😉
Always next year 😂😂

Here’s Lucy!
05-04-2019, 04:38 PM
Gutted - I can’t run the marathon that day 😉
Always next year 😂😂

:faf:

Scott Allan Key
05-04-2019, 04:48 PM
Totally gutted that 4 out of 5 games are on Sunday when I’m working. Effing TV. I’ll only see Hibs live again this season if I go to Killie on the only Saturday. Not the big game(s) I anticipated and precludes why I it isn’t worth getting a season ticket again next season sadly. I’ve found I’d better be a walk up to get my money’s worth.

The Pointer
05-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Really hacked off with there only being one game on a Saturday and it's away. I was hoping to have a day in hospitality before the end of the season and Sunday doesn't suit as it would mean taking the Monday off. Bstrds!

Danderhall Hibs
05-04-2019, 05:28 PM
12:30 kick off on Easter Sunday.:rolleyes:

That'll be that game getting missed.

Why? What happens on Easter Sunday?

HibbyAndy
05-04-2019, 05:28 PM
Nae fixtures next weekend ? (13th)

Danderhall Hibs
05-04-2019, 05:30 PM
Nae fixtures next weekend ? (13th)

Cup semi weekend.

Keith_M
05-04-2019, 05:31 PM
I love Sunday Games.

HibbyAndy
05-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Cup semi weekend.

:aok:

Onceinawhile
05-04-2019, 07:11 PM
Why? What happens on Easter Sunday?

I'll be spending the day with my young children and some of my extended family.

Danderhall Hibs
05-04-2019, 10:07 PM
I'll be spending the day with my young children and some of my extended family.

:aok: hopefully you can catch some of it on tv.