PDA

View Full Version : Are we the only Top 6 Team not being charged?

hibbyfraelibby
04-04-2019, 10:09 AM
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

Interesting developments from the SFA.

Billy Whizz
04-04-2019, 10:14 AM
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

Aim Here
04-04-2019, 10:16 AM

I don't see any recent Killie citations there either. Anyways, this could easily change on Saturday.

Green Man
04-04-2019, 10:17 AM
What did Levein do at the under 18 derby?

Hibbyradge
04-04-2019, 10:35 AM
What did Levein do at the under 18 derby?

He "assaulted" a young Hibs player, I think.

Diclonius
04-04-2019, 11:14 AM
I saw Levein given a citation for "Hearts v Hibernian" and briefly though the SFA had prematurely cited him for Saturday's game in anticipation of whatever ***** he'll pull this time.

Phil MaGlass
04-04-2019, 02:08 PM
He "assaulted" a young Hibs player, I think.

Really? Surely this would have been all over hibsnet if it had really happened, we would be in uproar

Spike Mandela
04-04-2019, 02:19 PM
What exactly is Scott Brown being cited for? Standing with his arms up looking at the Rangers fans? Surely not, is this to appease the frothing at the mouth Sevco fans?

JimBHibees
04-04-2019, 03:12 PM
What exactly is Scott Brown being cited for? Standing with his arms up looking at the Rangers fans? Surely not, is this to appease the frothing at the mouth Sevco fans?

Genuinely struggling to think of a real reason, clipping Morelos heels? Think your last sentence probably sums it up.

If it is for celebrating in front of Rangers fans, Berra in last derby and Morelos at ER also should have been done. Must be one rule for one.

hibbyfraelibby
04-04-2019, 05:02 PM

Incident after full time, just like Gerrard but not involving his mouth.

calumhibee1
04-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Incident after full time, just like Gerrard but not involving his mouth.

The incident where he stood with his arms in the air? Or something else? I’m no Scott Brown fan but if he’s being cited for it then it’s purely because Rangers fans and staff can’t accept getting beat and haven’t shut up about it.

Keith_M
04-04-2019, 05:21 PM
The incident where he stood with his arms in the air? Or something else? I’m no Scott Brown fan but if he’s being cited for it then it’s purely because Rangers fans and staff can’t accept getting beat and haven’t shut up about it.

If that is the reason, and it seems likely, then it's ridiculous.

Aim Here
04-04-2019, 05:26 PM
Genuinely struggling to think of a real reason, clipping Morelos heels? Think your last sentence probably sums it up.

If it is for celebrating in front of Rangers fans, Berra in last derby and Morelos at ER also should have been done. Must be one rule for one.

Most likely real reason is political. The SFA are going to be banning 3 Rangers players and the manager off the back of a single OF match, and they need to balance it out by at least looking at someone on the other side, to forestall the inevitable paranoid crying about sinister Jesuit conspiracies from the blue side of Glasgow. Scott Brown is the obvious target for investigation, since he was involved in the three player incidents, and 'we wiz goaded' (sounds familiar?) is the most common complaint from the Rangers fans.

Billy Whizz
04-04-2019, 05:30 PM
If that is the reason, and it seems likely, then it's ridiculous.

If you read the last section of the disciplinary report it says

“Furthermore such person or body shall not act in any manner which is improper or use any one, or a combination of, violent Conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour”

Sounds serious when it’s put like this

StevieT
04-04-2019, 05:32 PM
I see that Celtic has been cited for having three or more players involved in the melee at the end if the game but don’t see Sevco being cited for the same despite a Celtic player having his top ripped.

hibbyfraelibby
04-04-2019, 05:35 PM

He had an alleged interaction with one of the officials

calumhibee1
04-04-2019, 05:38 PM
He had an alleged interaction with one of the officials

Ah ok, hadn’t read about that :aok:

Iggy Pope
04-04-2019, 08:43 PM
Celtic, to their credit, won’t be bullied on this I don’t think, and will be open and vocal in their defence.

Iggy Pope
04-04-2019, 08:45 PM
If you read the last section of the disciplinary report it says

“Furthermore such person or body shall not act in any manner which is improper or use any one, or a combination of, violent Conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour”

Sounds serious when it’s put like this

Sounds like Levein needs Petrocelli in his corner more like.