Mallan
Kamberi

McNulty

:flag:

That's the team.

macca70
03-04-2019, 09:11 PM
Please not Kamberi at left midfield!!

McNulty needs support upfront!! Totally wasted up there on his own.

Allant1981
Marciano
Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson
Horgan
Milligan
Slivka
Mackie
Kamberi
Mcnulty

Tyler Durden
That's the team.

I think Omeonga will play. Difficult to have any confidence in Slivka after his last few starts

Diclonius
03-04-2019, 09:17 PM
I think Omeonga will play. Difficult to have any confidence in Slivka after his last few starts

Oops, didn't notice he wasn't there. Yeah, he has to be in there ahead of anyone in the midfield bar Milligan, take your pick.

Hibeesmad
03-04-2019, 09:20 PM
Oops, didn't notice he wasn't there. Yeah, he has to be in there ahead of anyone in the midfield bar Milligan, take your pick.

I don't think Omeonga will cope with the physical presence of Hearts. Saw signs of that in the Livingston game. You could argue that Mallan wouldn't either but again you can see from the Livingston game and his record this season why he should be starting.

Ozyhibby
03-04-2019, 09:39 PM
Omeonga has to start. He is our top player just now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
03-04-2019, 09:40 PM
I don't think Omeonga will cope with the physical presence of Hearts. Saw signs of that in the Livingston game. You could argue that Mallan wouldn't either but again you can see from the Livingston game and his record this season why he should be starting.

He coped pretty well with the big physical Killie players tonight

B.H.F.C
03-04-2019, 09:41 PM
McGregor in for Slivka with Milligan moving in to midfield. Game totally passed Slivka by tonight.

Horgan and Kamberi couldn’t complain if they were left out but I can’t see it with such limited options.

Hibeesmad
03-04-2019, 09:47 PM
He coped pretty well with the big physical Killie players tonightPlaying at Tynecastle is a different type of battle than that of tonight. Bartley would be more suited than Omeonga Imo but would opt for Slivka for his extra technical ability

we are hibs
03-04-2019, 09:47 PM
People wanting to drop Omeonga when he was our only midfielder looking to get on the ball tonight. Jesus.

Billy Whizz
03-04-2019, 09:51 PM
People wanting to drop Omeonga when he was our only midfielder looking to get on the ball tonight. Jesus.

Thought he should have got MOTM

Blaster
03-04-2019, 09:55 PM

Close between him and Milligan I thought

wookie70
03-04-2019, 10:10 PM
Slivka to drop out with Daz coming in, only changes from tonight's starting line up imo. We will need to have our forward players playing better to win and hopefully, Omeonga will have a similar game to tonight as I thought he was excellent and just about came out on top against one of the best midfielders in Scotland. He might be lightweight but 90% of his mass is heart and will to win. Very similar to McGinn in quite a few ways imo and would be great to get him for another year

coldingham hibs
03-04-2019, 10:10 PM

Yes, very odd indeed 🤔

one day maybe...
03-04-2019, 10:14 PM
Marciano

McGregor
Milligan
Hanlon

Gray
Slivka
Omeonga
Bartley
Horgan

Kamberi
McNulty

3 - 5 - 2 for me
Have a go at them

DaveF
03-04-2019, 10:16 PM
McGregor in for Slivka with Milligan moving in to midfield. Game totally passed Slivka by tonight.

Horgan and Kamberi couldn’t complain if they were left out but I can’t see it with such limited options.

Totally agree. I like Kamberi but I thought he was terrible tonight and played himself out the team.

Hibeesmad
03-04-2019, 10:16 PM

He would get bullied at Tynecastle

we are hibs
03-04-2019, 10:18 PM

So let's play Bartley and make it a battle and play right into their hands? :rolleyes:

We play our own game. Don't stoop to their level of football that's what's let us down in recent derbies at tynecastle.

Billy Whizz
03-04-2019, 10:19 PM

I’m not sure anyone at Tynie would bully him. He’s a tough little competitor

Nicho87
03-04-2019, 10:19 PM
Marciano

gray
mcgregor
hanlon
stevenson

milligan
mallan
omenonga

horgan
mcnulty
kamberi

slivka was poor tonight

Billy Whizz
03-04-2019, 10:20 PM
Hearts have recently been playing 3 at the back, anyone think we’ll match them up, although 352 doesn’t seem to be Hecky’s style

Hibeesmad
03-04-2019, 10:21 PM

I hope that is the case. Can't see it though. We'll find out Saturday.

LaMotta
03-04-2019, 10:22 PM

He hasn't been bullied by anyone so far. Hecky would be absolutely mad to leave him out on Saturday, and of course he won't.

ancient hibee
03-04-2019, 10:23 PM
Marciano

McGregor
Milligan
Hanlon

Gray
Slivka
Omeonga
Bartley
Horgan

Kamberi
McNulty

3 - 5 - 2 for me
Have a go at them

Omeonga would end up playing central midfield on his own after watching Slivka and Horgan who couldn’t get into the game tonight and Bartley is too one dimensional now.Stevenson is also a certain starter.

calumhibee1
03-04-2019, 10:26 PM
Rocky

Gray
Daz
Hanlon
Stevenson

Horgan
Milligan
Mallan
Omeonga

Flo
Sparky

Find it difficult to justify a place in the team for Slivka after what I thought was a very poor performance from him tonight. Likewise Horgan but we pretty much have to play one of them. Omeonga more than coped with Mulumbu physically tonight and so I've no worries about seeing him cope with Haring, Djoum, Lee etc.

bigwheel
03-04-2019, 10:29 PM

No he wouldn't...they don't have a midfielder as good a competitor as Mulumbu who he faced tonight...more than coped with that battle. he would be my first choice midfielder after tonight's shift. Hope Darren is fit to start to allow Milligan to accompany him. Milligan has been our best player for weeks now imho...class act...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stuart93
03-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Whatever team we play I hope he sets them up to have a go at them. Was **** to see Lennon setting up his teams at tynie and playing the game into their hands

B.H.F.C
03-04-2019, 10:32 PM

Nonsense. Bravest thing you can do on a football pitch is get on the ball. He’ll take the ball anywhere on the pitch. It might not always come off for him all the time but that’s what we need.

one day maybe...
03-04-2019, 10:33 PM
Omeonga would end up playing central midfield on his own after watching Slivka and Horgan who couldn’t get into the game tonight and Bartley is too one dimensional now.Stevenson is also a certain starter.

School boy error missing Stevenson out. I just like the thought of somehow freeing Omeonga up to pick up space in behind the front two. Either him or Mallan who is capable of scoring from 20 - 3- yards out.

Who'd be a manager

Danderhall Hibs

Mulumbu tried and the wee man came back for more.

Lennon tried matching up and/or playing the biggest 11 available - we shouldn’t go down that route again, let’s olay our own game rather than theirs.

neil7908
Omeonga has to start. He is our top player just now.

Agreed.

Ozyhibby
04-04-2019, 12:01 AM
There is not really much debate to be had on this topic. We only have 12 players likely to start. McGregor likely to come in and Slivka drop out. Apart from that there is not much else Heckingbottom can do. Our squad is tiny just now.

Inconsequential
04-04-2019, 12:02 AM
Thought he should have got MOTM He was on BBC Alba! Fear an gaim if you prefer.

Ronniekirk
04-04-2019, 12:08 AM
He coped pretty well with the big physical Killie players tonight

Won the ball back of Killie players time and time again by his tenacity and determination and drove forward with the ball on occasions
Must start the Derby as good engine on him and great energy levels

HibeeHibernian4
04-04-2019, 12:21 AM
GK: Marciano

RB: Gray
CB: McGregor
CB: Hanlon
LB: Stevenson

CM: Milligan
CM: Omeonga
CAM: Mallan

RM/RW: Horgan
ST: McNulty
LS/LW: Kamberi

Sort of a lopsided 4-3-3 that can shift into a 4-5-1 at a moment's notice when we need to defend. Ideally Kamberi a bit narrower when we're attacking, too.

DetroitHibs
04-04-2019, 12:29 AM
If anyone’s getting bullied by that mob, it’s Slivka.

CMurdoch
04-04-2019, 12:50 AM
All the derby guff is a red herring.
Forget the circus and play the game.
The bottom line is that Hearts are currently the worst team in the top 6.
We should be picking a team to beat them.

Tonight was tough against Kilmarnock who were big laddies.
Hearts are much smaller and they looked clueless against Rangers tonight.

Marciano

McGregor Milligan Hanlon

Gray Slivka Omeonga Stevenson

Mallan

McNulty Kamberi

NAE NOOKIE
04-04-2019, 02:03 AM
Not sure what the team will be, but I agree we cant go down the Lennon route and try to play Hertz at their own game, if for no other reason than we just aren't a physical team. Our record at the Rust Arena is woeful and IMO its because too many Hibs managers, not just Lennon, have gone there worrying about how to match up to them physically.

The game last Friday was as good a practice match for a game against Hertz as you'll get, Livvi love to hump the ball up the park with a cavalry charge backing it up just like they do and we dealt with it pretty well by playing our own game. With Milligan playing the holding midfield role I would push Mallan far further forward to play just behind McNulty, what's the point of having a guy whose a danger anywhere within 30 yards of goal and playing him 50 or 60 yards from it like we did last night?

In that system Mallan would have to work his backside off when we don't have the ball dropping back to fill in the hole we would leave in midfield by pushing him up the park, but the good thing is that Kamberi even if he is stuck out on the left again by virtue of the small pitch will be far closer to McNulty when and if he wins the ball.

I've seen some folk saying Omeonga will struggle with their physicality … I've yet to see him struggle so far in any game, in fact I would hazard a guess that he's won the ball off opposition players more than the rest of our midfield combined over the last few weeks, chuck in the fact that he plays with great energy for 90 minutes on the big Easter Road pitch, so I would guess he will cover every blade of grass and then some on their tiny wee pitch. He's a cert to start.

Marciano

Gray, McGregor, Hanlon, Stevenson

Horgan, Omeonga, Milligan Kamberi

Mallan

McNulty

Hermit Crab
04-04-2019, 03:28 AM

Correct Billy, Sponsors must have been on strong stuff to give it to Stevenson.

Albanian Hibs
04-04-2019, 06:43 AM

By who?

ddoc
04-04-2019, 07:03 AM
Not sure what the team will be, but I agree we cant go down the Lennon route and try to play Hertz at their own game, if for no other reason than we just aren't a physical team. Our record at the Rust Arena is woeful and IMO its because too many Hibs managers, not just Lennon, have gone there worrying about how to match up to them physically.

The game last Friday was as good a practice match for a game against Hertz as you'll get, Livvi love to hump the ball up the park with a cavalry charge backing it up just like they do and we dealt with it pretty well by playing our own game. With Milligan playing the holding midfield role I would push Mallan far further forward to play just behind McNulty, what's the point of having a guy whose a danger anywhere within 30 yards of goal and playing him 50 or 60 yards from it like we did last night?

In that system Mallan would have to work his backside off when we don't have the ball dropping back to fill in the hole we would leave in midfield by pushing him up the park, but the good thing is that Kamberi even if he is stuck out on the left again by virtue of the small pitch will be far closer to McNulty when and if he wins the ball.

I've seen some folk saying Omeonga will struggle with their physicality … I've yet to see him struggle so far in any game, in fact I would hazard a guess that he's won the ball off opposition players more than the rest of our midfield combined over the last few weeks, chuck in the fact that he plays with great energy for 90 minutes on the big Easter Road pitch, so I would guess he will cover every blade of grass and then some on their tiny wee pitch. He's a cert to start.

Marciano

Gray, McGregor, Hanlon, Stevenson

Horgan, Omeonga, Milligan Kamberi

Mallan

McNulty

I was going to post something similar re Kamberi / McNulty getting some benefit from the narrower pitch. If they managed much in the way of a lay off to each other today then I must have missed it whilst making a cup of tea, or it fizzled out to absolutely nothing that it just did not register.
They can be a good pairing when at least one of them is on his game, let’s hope they both are for Saturday, and the rest of the season.

Brightside
04-04-2019, 07:07 AM
If anyone’s getting bullied by that mob, it’s Slivka.

What games has Slivka been bullied in? He wasnt great last night but it was pretty clear he was told to not press forward as much as usual.

green.oracle
04-04-2019, 08:17 AM
Correct Billy, Sponsors must have been on strong stuff to give it to Stevenson.

Omeonga was certainly the pick of the midfield tonight, however his passing (particularly in the first half) was awful. Milligan was only real contender for mom imo.

MagicSwirlingShip
04-04-2019, 08:49 AM
Omeonga was certainly the pick of the midfield tonight, however his passing (particularly in the first half) was awful. Milligan was only real contender for mom imo.

Surprised to see David Gray not mentioned on here as a shout for MOM. He had their Rangers bound winger on toast, rarely if ever misplaced a pass. Had a decent shout for a penalty waved away. Should’ve been released earlier by young Murray late on too.

Great to have him back, looking fully fit

Since452
04-04-2019, 09:21 AM
We've had pretty much the same starting 11 for the last 7/8 games now. Injuries have prevented us from changing things too much. It's worked in our favour as the team is far more settled but I think fatigue might start to set in now. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't pick up much in the remaining games but i can accept it in the circumstances.

hibbyfraelibby
04-04-2019, 09:44 AM

Sort of a lopsided 4-3-3 that can shift into a 4-5-1 at a moment's notice when we need to defend. Ideally Kamberi a bit narrower when we're attacking, too.

Given its Tincastle that side would work, after all on that pitch everyone, including Flo, will be forced to play norrower.

Bangkok Hibby
04-04-2019, 09:58 AM
I'd like to leave Kamberi out. Folks will say Shaw is too lightweight but Kamberi doesn't exactly stamp his authority on anyone

Smartie
04-04-2019, 10:13 AM
Surprised to see David Gray not mentioned on here as a shout for MOM. He had their Rangers bound winger on toast, rarely if ever misplaced a pass. Had a decent shout for a penalty waved away. Should’ve been released earlier by young Murray late on too.

Great to have him back, looking fully fit

I also thought Gray was motm for the reasons you mention.

The goalkeeper, back 4 and McGregor when he went on were all excellent with little between them.

Ozyhibby
04-04-2019, 10:42 AM
I'd like to leave Kamberi out. Folks will say Shaw is too lightweight but Kamberi doesn't exactly stamp his authority on anyone

There is no chance of that happening.

Diclonius
04-04-2019, 10:44 AM
There is no chance of that happening.

:agree:

Kamberi will be fired up and will probably get sent off celebrating if he scores. :greengrin

CRAZYHIBBY
04-04-2019, 11:03 AM
I just hope hecky can get them fired up they way levein will be firing up hearts...they treat derbies like cup finals and strive to beat us every time....i also know for a fact that levein is targeting 10 in a row

J-C
04-04-2019, 11:20 AM

Mulumbu tried to bully him last night, the wee man had him in his back pocket.

Diclonius
04-04-2019, 11:23 AM
I just hope hecky can get them fired up they way levein will be firing up hearts...they treat derbies like cup finals and strive to beat us every time....i also know for a fact that levein is targeting 10 in a row

It's already ten in a row. He'll be aiming for eleven. :grr:

J-C
04-04-2019, 11:23 AM
4-3-3

Rocky

Gray
Daz
Hanlon
Lewis

Omeonga Box2box
Milligan DM
Mallan AM

Horgan
Sparky
Flo

Greenbeard
04-04-2019, 12:04 PM
So let's play Bartley and make it a battle and play right into their hands? :rolleyes:

We play our own game. Don't stoop to their level of football that's what's let us down in recent derbies at tynecastle.
Spot on.
Every confidence in Omeonga. Pressurises the oppo on the ball as well as any. He must have experience of volatile atmospheres from Serie A. Got to give the lad a chance.

Greenbeard
04-04-2019, 12:09 PM
For sure they will all be trying to wind up Kamberi after last time - a la Morelos. If he plays he needs to keep the heid.

Bobby's Cinema
04-04-2019, 12:18 PM
very light for options on the bench - given that Horgan can't last the 90 minutes.

Last night;

6Bartley
24McGregor
31Bogdan
32Shaw
33Murray
43Mackie
49Allan

I would go same team but Bartley in for Slivka - still not doing it for me

Ronniekirk
04-04-2019, 01:08 PM
We've had pretty much the same starting 11 for the last 7/8 games now. Injuries have prevented us from changing things too much. It's worked in our favour as the team is far more settled but I think fatigue might start to set in now. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't pick up much in the remaining games but i can accept it in the circumstances.

I would agree we are lacking quality options to bring off the Bench ,and having no winger is crazy given we knew Boyle was out and Tommy was struggling to recover Presumably we tried to get one but couldn’t
The Player on Loan from Motherwell hasn’t featured under Heck so assume he isn’t showing up well enough to displace anyone in the team
But Heck has said he has upped the bar re Fitness and that’s partly why players returning from injury aren’t getting game time in first team yet
We have also done well in avoiding other injuries so Tynie will be a test of that as welll given they tend to kick us off the park and try and Bully us
But against Killie we didn’t crumble despite them being better team for large parts of the game and Marciano is in good form
Therefore I am going for an ugly rare Hibs Win by the odd goal

HappyAsHellas
04-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Marciano
Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson
Milligan
Omeonga
Birigiami
Mallan
Kamberi
McNulty

Go to win the game playing football, leave the physical/hoofball to them.

Northernhibee
04-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Marciano

Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Slivka
Mallan
Omeonga
Horgan

Flo
McNulty

Diclonius
04-04-2019, 01:37 PM
On reflection this would probably be my team:

Marciano

Gray McGregor Hanlon Stevenson

Milligan

Omeonga Mallan Slivka

Kamberi McNulty

HibeeHibernian4
04-04-2019, 01:38 PM
Given its Tincastle that side would work, after all on that pitch everyone, including Flo, will be forced to play norrower.

That's my thinking. :aok:

Can't play out wide when there's no width on the pitch. :greengrin

hfc rd
04-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Won’t be surprised if we went with a diamond midfield with both full backs providing the width.

Marciano

Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan
Mallan
Omeonga
Horgan

Kamberi
McNulty

greenpaper55
04-04-2019, 03:57 PM
We have about thirteen fit first team regulars, nearly lost my teeth saying that ! not many options to change things in the remaining games. The squad will be out on their feet by the seasons end.

Famous Fiver
04-04-2019, 04:10 PM
Think we will find a place for Bartley.

Omeonga and Slivka will be swept aside by their neanderthals as soon as they try to put their foot on the ball. Difficult to tell which one I would leave out but probably Slivka.

Brightside
04-04-2019, 04:17 PM
I really hope we don’t play Bartley. It’s just admitting that we will concentrate on stopping them rather than playing our own game.

Onceinawhile
04-04-2019, 04:20 PM
McGregor for Slivka, McGregor in defence, Milligan in midfield.

Start with a 4-5-1, get a foothold then go 4-4-2

SteveHFC
04-04-2019, 04:23 PM
Marciano

Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Mallan
Milligan
Omeonga
Silvka

Kamberi
McNulty

where'stheslope
04-04-2019, 04:27 PM
I would not tinker with the team at all, if no injuries, play the same team!!!

Blaster
04-04-2019, 04:27 PM
I really hope we don’t play Bartley. It’s just admitting that we will concentrate on stopping them rather than playing our own game.

Maybe let’s Mallan play further forward? 4-2-3-1 then bring on the more flair players after an hour when football might break out?

To be honest I’m not sure the best team/style to win there. We haven’t had much success there over the years having tried many systems

Whoever is selected just have to win their individual battle and hope it’s enough

Zazu62
04-04-2019, 10:53 PM

I would start him tbh. We need a bit muscle in there. He might actually stop them that’s what DM’s do?

B.H.F.C
04-04-2019, 10:57 PM
I would start him tbh. We need a bit muscle in there. He might actually stop them that’s what DM’s do?

Milligan can do that and pass the ball when he gets on it. No need for Bartley.

Unseen work
04-04-2019, 11:29 PM
..............Marciano.......

Gray... McGregor ...Hanlon...Stevenson ...

Horgan....Mallan...Milligan...Omeonga..

..............McNulty....Kamberi.....

Won’t be any space in the midfield or in wide areas at all so stay narrow so they can’t play through us/dominate. Play direct to the strikers, get in behind them and get them turning.

Milligan being in there gives Mallan the licence to go forward and hopefully score/create.

JimBHibees
05-04-2019, 06:59 AM

Agree dont think we need him, should start with the team that play at Livingston with Slivka on bench.

Marvellous
05-04-2019, 07:13 AM

We would be playing with attacking players too :confused:

DoubleDangerous
05-04-2019, 07:52 AM
I love big Marv as much as anyone, but his time has passed.

This idea that we play him in derbies is madness, as whenever we get drawn into a physical battle with that lot, we lose. We have to outsmart them, not out-muscle, and Marv doesn't have a forward pass in him.

Rocky

Stevenson
Hanlon
McGregor
Grey

Milligan
Mallan Omeonga
Horgan
Kamberi

McNulty

bournehibby
05-04-2019, 12:01 PM

Won’t be any space in the midfield or in wide areas at all so stay narrow so they can’t play through us/dominate. Play direct to the strikers, get in behind them and get them turning.

Milligan being in there gives Mallan the licence to go forward and hopefully score/create.
This for me 100% :aok:
bh

Not In The Know
05-04-2019, 12:21 PM
Nonsense. Bravest thing you can do on a football pitch is get on the ball. He’ll take the ball anywhere on the pitch. It might not always come off for him all the time but that’s what we need.

exactly Dylan M skooshed it against the Jumbos

RoxburghHibs
05-04-2019, 12:32 PM
I see Ikpeazu will play tomorrow - which is no surprise. However if he was concussed last weekend he should be out for 2 weeks minimum should he not?

Franck Stanton
05-04-2019, 02:05 PM
Think we will find a place for Bartley.

Omeonga and Slivka will be swept aside by their neanderthals as soon as they try to put their foot on the ball. Difficult to tell which one I would leave out but probably Slivka.

My choice to leave out would be/is Horgan. Was totally anonymous on Wednesday. In fact, was frequently "hiding" deliberately getting into positions where there was always an opposition player between him & our player with the ball. Is/ can be a good player when he puts his mind to it but lately he is an empty jersey

B.H.F.C
05-04-2019, 02:13 PM
My choice to leave out would be/is Horgan. Was totally anonymous on Wednesday. In fact, was frequently "hiding" deliberately getting into positions where there was always an opposition player between him & our player with the ball. Is/ can be a good player when he puts his mind to it but lately he is an empty jersey

He was much more effective playing on the left when Heckingbottom first came in.

NZ Green
05-04-2019, 02:37 PM
I'd try Shaw and McNulty up front. Kamberi falls over too much.

Hibernian Verse
05-04-2019, 02:41 PM
I'd try Shaw and McNulty up front. Kamberi falls over too much.

Shaw was brutal when he came on on Wednesday. Kamberi will play.

Franck Stanton
05-04-2019, 03:02 PM
He was much more effective playing on the left when Heckingbottom first came in.

Agree, think he is a very talented player, however not at the present time, his form lately is abysmal. Need 11 players for a derby. Can't afford any pasengers.

JimBHibees
05-04-2019, 03:13 PM

Brutal, he touched the ball 3 times. Really unlucky with an almost amazing touch then picked a poor pass but nowhere near being brutal. Wouldnt change the team from Livingston for tomorrow.

easty
05-04-2019, 03:21 PM

That bit in bold...utter utter horse ****.

Smartie
05-04-2019, 03:22 PM
Agree, think he is a very talented player, however not at the present time, his form lately is abysmal. Need 11 players for a derby. Can't afford any pasengers.

Whichever combination of players we use for the derby, we're going to have to go with 3 or 4 players who we know can blow hot and cold.

Horgan is inconsistent but we know he can play well. His pace is one of the biggest threats we can take to them tomorrow.

Ronniekirk
05-04-2019, 03:31 PM

Hasn’t been playing for first team recently so rusty Both the young Subs struggled to get into Wednesday s game
Shaw has goals in him but unless he gets s run of games or decent game time off bench he is in danger of thinking Hecky doesn’t rate him
Flo struggled out wide v Killie so maybe Derby is time to start with Ollie then bring Flo on
But I expect he will come off Bench

Alex Trager
05-04-2019, 03:31 PM

This is it

Alex Trager
05-04-2019, 03:34 PM
Hasn’t been playing for first team recently so rusty Both the young Subs struggled to get into Wednesday s game
Shaw has goals in him but unless he gets s run of games or decent game time off bench he is in danger of thinking Hecky doesn’t rate him
Flo struggled out wide v Killie so maybe Derby is time to start with Ollie then bring Flo on

I’d start Kamberi up top instead of wide tbh

Bangkok Hibby
05-04-2019, 04:00 PM

Shaw has huge potential, I'd also start him.

coldingham hibs
05-04-2019, 05:33 PM
I don’t care who plays as long as it’s not our usual brutal performance at tiny castle. Time to stand up and be counted.

Franck Stanton
05-04-2019, 06:08 PM
That bit in bold...utter utter horse ****.

We are all entitled to our opinion. That stated is mine.

HibeeDaz6270
05-04-2019, 06:13 PM
Surprised so many people choosing to leave Slivka out due to one poor performance. He has consistently been one of our better players all season.

If someone was to drop out it would be Horgan for me.

bigwheel
05-04-2019, 06:18 PM
Surprised so many people choosing to leave Slivka out due to one poor performance. He has consistently been one of our better players all season.

not for me he hasn't...certainly got better and more impactful as the season has gone on - but for me, only in a few games has been one of our best performers.

Still too passive at times for me...

Billy Whizz
05-04-2019, 06:19 PM

It Milligan moves back into the holding role, either Mallon or Slivka will miss out, if Hecky keeps his normal team shape

B.H.F.C
05-04-2019, 06:21 PM

Disagree. He’s had a few really good games but doesn’t do enough generally. Capable of more IMO. Don’t know if it’s heart, mentality or whatever. He had a chance to really establish himself this season. Would be surprised if he is a starter next year.

HAZ2000
05-04-2019, 08:59 PM
Big fan of Slivka but wouldnt start him. Can be too passive and often lacks physicality. Might be a good idea to play a neat and tidy player though

calumhibee1
05-04-2019, 09:42 PM
Disagree. He’s had a few really good games but doesn’t do enough generally. Capable of more IMO. Don’t know if it’s heart, mentality or whatever. He had a chance to really establish himself this season. Would be surprised if he is a starter next year.

Absolutely agree with this. He occasionally shows glimpses of a good player but he's just way to passive for me and hasn't offered nearly enough in nearly 2 full seasons now.

Col2
05-04-2019, 09:54 PM
It’s going to be another kick and rush hoof in your face Levein performance.

He knows it, we know it. We don’t win at Tynecastle and rarely play well.

Horgan and Mallan are the type of players who can go missing in such a scenario. Milligan must start I’m front of defence. Omeonga is quality but struggled against Livi when little time and high press. I can see Slivka playing which might help him and it’s difficult to think Mallan will be dropped. So for me Horgan might be benched to ensure we have physical presence.

Hibernia&Alba
05-04-2019, 10:11 PM

This for me 100% :aok:
bh

This is it

Fully agree. I'll be very surprised if it's any different.

Hibeesmad
06-04-2019, 02:02 PM
In Hecky we trust. I was completely wrong about Omeonga. What a talent he is. Sign him up please.

Nicho87
06-04-2019, 03:01 PM
Marciano

gray
mcgregor
hanlon
stevenson

milligan
mallan
omenonga

horgan
mcnulty
kamberi

slivka was poor tonight

your welcome Hecky

HibeeHibernian4
07-04-2019, 11:54 AM

Called it! :thumbsup:

Tug Wilson
07-04-2019, 12:12 PM
Called it! :thumbsup:

You certainly did.

Interesting to look back at some of the comments on this thread. Few folk proved very wrong especially about Omeonga and Horgan.