PDA

View Full Version : Quickfire questions

Hibbyradge
03-04-2019, 06:18 PM
I've just watched the Kamberi episode.

He's either got the quickest brain in front of a camera or he's had previous knowledge of the questions.

Mallan's interview was good but Flo's was disappointing.

Aim Here
03-04-2019, 09:10 PM
I've just watched the Kamberi episode.

He's either got the quickest brain in front of a camera or he's had previous knowledge of the questions.

Mallan's interview was good but Flo's was disappointing.

The Boyle interview had outtakes, because he kept fluffing the answers; even if there's no previously arranged questions, he could know what the question is going to be after the second or third takes...

Hibbyradge
03-04-2019, 09:18 PM
The Boyle interview had outtakes, because he kept fluffing the answers; even if there's no previously arranged questions, he could know what the question is going to be after the second or third takes...

I didn't see that one, but it's a pity the interviews aren't more spontaneous.

Kamberi's was perfunctory at best.

Jack
04-04-2019, 07:23 AM
Comedy, or even just being slightly funny, is often very difficult in a second language and funnies rarely transfer from one language to another - just ask any simultaneous interpreter you know ;-)

The boy done OK.

Northernhibee
04-04-2019, 07:35 AM
Lennon is smashing up the trophy cabinet at Celtic Park because of his lack of comic timing right now.

Hibbyradge
04-04-2019, 08:13 AM
Comedy, or even just being slightly funny, is often very difficult in a second language and funnies rarely transfer from one language to another - just ask any simultaneous interpreter you know ;-)

The boy done OK.

You're spot on, Jack.

I received a most unexpected message from Kenny Millar explaining almost exactly that. I really should have realised that would have been the reason.

Kenny also said that the players are not usually given notice of the questions.

Jack
04-04-2019, 12:29 PM
You're spot on, Jack.

I received a most unexpected message from Kenny Millar explaining almost exactly that. I really should have realised that would have been the reason.

Kenny also said that the players are not usually given notice of the questions.

To be fair he's one of my stalkers!

Just kidding!

Iggy Pope
04-04-2019, 02:23 PM
I didn't see that one, but it's a pity the interviews aren't more spontaneous.

Kamberi's was perfunctory at best.

Adjectiveism of the week on here big D, you don’t disappoint.
:greengrin