PDA

View Full Version : Derby in New York

Springbank
02-04-2019, 04:36 PM
i understand there are more than a few Hibees going to be in the big apple for the weekend due to new york tartan week.
does anyone know a place near times square showing the derby??
cheers!

JimBHibees
02-04-2019, 04:53 PM
i understand there are more than a few Hibees going to be in the big apple for the weekend due to new york tartan week.
cheers!

https://www.legendsff.com/fixtures-list

Here you go not far from Times square next to Empire state. Indicates in their fixture list they are showing it. Been before and very good.

surreyhibbie
02-04-2019, 08:26 PM
Yup. Legends best bet, but lots of sports pubs around there and they will be happy to show the game, friendly lot!

wearethehibs
02-04-2019, 08:37 PM
Was in New York a few weeks ago and went to a bar in Hell's kitchen called Hibernia they put the Huns game on for me. Very good Irish pub. Maybe drop them an email and see if they are showing it

Brizo
03-04-2019, 05:44 AM
Was in New York a few weeks ago and went to a bar in Hell's kitchen called Hibernia they put the Huns game on for me. Very good Irish pub. Maybe drop them an email and see if they are showing it

:agree:

Great little bar in an area with a really interesting and infamous history, now all gentrified and a stones throw from Times Square.

Not been to NY for 10 years but made it my local when I was there, one of the owners at the time was a Scottish guy and right into his football.

Loopz
03-04-2019, 12:51 PM
cheers!
Legends would be a great place to watch the derby. Not sure if this is a plus or minus for you but they don’t allow children downstairs into the Football Factory to watch games.