PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Pickford in pub brawl

theonlywayisup
01-04-2019, 06:05 PM
After watching ex team Sunderland lose in final

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/8766992/jordan-pickford-england-everton-footballer-pub-brawl/

HIBERNIAN-0762
02-04-2019, 06:10 PM
Grade A gobby ********, doubt it whether he would have connected anyway as his goalkeeping howlers tells its own story.

Like the cricket thug that got off scot-free for assault this will be another slap on the wrist.

Shocking behaviour.

bingo70
02-04-2019, 06:19 PM
Grade A gobby ********, doubt it whether he would have connected anyway as his goalkeeping howlers tells its own story.

Like the cricket thug that got off scot-free for assault this will be another slap on the wrist.

Shocking behaviour.

Seen a few videos and to me it looks like the fans in the pub were being complete idiots. They were filming themselves hilariously shouting butter fingers at him when he was trying to speak to his mates. He was laughing that off but think the suggestion is they then started on his girlfriend.

He was probably guilty of being daft for not moving on but if his pals were all on that pub he probably felt he shouldn’t have to.

H18 SFR
02-04-2019, 06:33 PM
Calling his partner a fat slag and stuff. He's only human.

Sean1875
02-04-2019, 06:39 PM
Calling his partner a fat slag and stuff. He's only human.

Surprised he didn’t slap them sooner.
What utter weirdos spending their evening recording and shouting at a guy just trying to have a few pints with his mates and his girlfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since452
02-04-2019, 08:06 PM
Something about Pickford i don't like.

SquashedFrogg
02-04-2019, 08:44 PM

Like what?

Onceinawhile
02-04-2019, 08:46 PM

Regardless, he should be able to go for a pint without him and his partner getting constant abuse.

HAZ2000
02-04-2019, 10:44 PM
Reacted the same way most would. See no issue

monktonharp
02-04-2019, 11:01 PM
who actually cares. guy with plenty money and is centrestage in a situation, puts himself in the spotlight. easier to call a cab, and duck out before it kicks off ?

Iain G
03-04-2019, 05:58 AM
Regardless, he should be able to go for a pint without him and his partner getting constant abuse.

He should also realise that there is an issue there, but not of his own making perhaps, and be wise enough to extract himself and his partner from that situation.

lyonhibs
03-04-2019, 06:17 AM
who actually cares. guy with plenty money and is centrestage in a situation, puts himself in the spotlight. easier to call a cab, and duck out before it kicks off ?

Shouldn't have to though should he? And the spotlight was forced upon him by a bunch of drunk knobheads.

Jones28
03-04-2019, 09:50 AM

He shouldn't have to though?

Allant1981
03-04-2019, 10:47 AM

Easier said than done, not many people would stand there and take grief and have folk shout abuse at their other half and say aye nae bother I'm away for a taxi, dont think I could

Big_Franck
03-04-2019, 11:10 AM
I've watched a couple of these clips on youtube and it looks like there was a group of fans being drunken ***** with Pickford and his girlfriend, for no reason other than the fact he chose to leave Sunderland for Everton. I'm sure they wouldn't have been trying to wind him up and ruin his night if he was still at Sunderland. Bit of a sad way to spend your night really.

Iain G
03-04-2019, 12:22 PM
Easier said than done, not many people would stand there and take grief and have folk shout abuse at their other half and say aye nae bother I'm away for a taxi, dont think I could

He is in the public eye and he should be able to walk away and not make the front pages of the paper with his behaviour, like it or not the reality is that if he puts himself in these situations then this is a likely outcome, regardless of who is at fault here it will be his reputation that gets damaged.

Keith_M
03-04-2019, 12:47 PM
He is in the public eye and he should be able to walk away and not make the front pages of the paper with his behaviour, like it or not the reality is that if he puts himself in these situations then this is a likely outcome, regardless of who is at fault here it will be his reputation that gets damaged.

Surely the only situation he put himself in was to go out for a drink with his girlfriend.

I think he should just be given a warning about his future behaviour and the other tossers should get charged with Total-D1ckery