PDA

View Full Version : Kilmarnock dot count

GreenCastle
01-04-2019, 02:44 PM
Just looked online and looks like nearly all 3 home stands are close to selling out. :aok:

8 seats left in East
15 seats in FF upper only
About 80 left in West

Should be a good game so I'm sure we will sell them shortly.

Dashing Bob S
01-04-2019, 02:47 PM
Just looked online and looks like nearly all 3 home stands are close to selling out. :aok:

8 seats left in East
15 seats in FF upper only
About 80 left in West

Should be a good game so I'm sure we will sell them shortly.

I blame Heck

LancashireHibby
01-04-2019, 03:09 PM
I bought tickets weeks ago and could pretty much only get two seats together in the end block of the West Stand. A little bit frustrating really when there will be thousands of empty seats all over the place. The club really do need to look at using the ticket exchange much earlier in the sales process, and offer better incentives for people to actually use it.

eebsie
01-04-2019, 03:19 PM
What’s the chances of opening the south stand?

Aim Here
01-04-2019, 04:10 PM
The top tier of the South stand is apparently opened for the away fans too, so looks like Killie will be bringing a healthy crowd along, and I suppose if they're short of bodies, they can do the usual and kidnap a few tourists and drag them through the turnstiles.

Garymcl
01-04-2019, 04:28 PM
Let’s get as many seats sold and another massive turnout at the san Siro under the lights Hecky has got us on a great run get right the team they deserve it Ggtth :flag:

offshorehibby
01-04-2019, 04:43 PM
My seat in East 41 should show up tonight or tomorrow as i've just emailed the ticket office.

Keith_M
01-04-2019, 05:24 PM
What’s the chances of opening the south stand?

I would have thought it's pretty much guaranteed.

Since452
01-04-2019, 05:26 PM
What a support we have

elevengoats
01-04-2019, 05:39 PM
My seat in East 41 should show up tonight or tomorrow as i've just emailed the ticket office.

I did the same a moment ago - hopefully they release for sale.

eastterrace
01-04-2019, 05:42 PM
I bought tickets weeks ago and could pretty much only get two seats together in the end block of the West Stand. A little bit frustrating really when there will be thousands of empty seats all over the place. The club really do need to look at using the ticket exchange much earlier in the sales process, and offer better incentives for people to actually use it.could you not just go and sit in the empty seats once the game has started .

Keith_M
01-04-2019, 05:45 PM
could you not just go and sit in the empty seats once the game has started .

I've done that a few times in the West. Just waited a bit into the game and moved to better seats nearer the half-way line.

Sean1875
01-04-2019, 06:05 PM
Sections 45 and 44 don’t seem to have been available to get tickets in for a couple of weeks now.. are we actively avoiding selling tickets there after everything thats happened? 45 especially is normally one of the last places to have seats available so can’t imagine it has been sold out so far in advance of the game..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eastterrace
01-04-2019, 06:31 PM
I've done that a few times in the West. Just waited a bit into the game and moved to better seats nearer the half-way line.yes really simple , just wait10 mins and move seat.

ShottsBranch
01-04-2019, 06:35 PM
The top tier of the South stand is apparently opened for the away fans too, so looks like Killie will be bringing a healthy crowd along, and I suppose if they're short of bodies, they can do the usual and kidnap a few tourists and drag them through the turnstiles.

Gordon Sawers army :faf:

Ronniekirk
01-04-2019, 06:51 PM
Sections 45 and 44 don’t seem to have been available to get tickets in for a couple of weeks now.. are we actively avoiding selling tickets there after everything thats happened? 45 especially is normally one of the last places to have seats available so can’t imagine it has been sold out so far in advance of the game..

If this is the case the Club need to be Transparent about it Are we really expecting trouble at the Killie game Would seem over the Top Unless Club Are under pressure to
act and
Can’t see it myself as if that’s the case you would imagine the South wouldn’t be opened
This will hit us in the pocket so would be good if fans rep can confirm one way or other

green day
01-04-2019, 07:01 PM

Looks good so far

Keith_M
01-04-2019, 07:21 PM

Not meaning to sound like a doubting Thomas, but...

What's that statement based on?

Onceinawhile
01-04-2019, 07:24 PM

People using the system. It's definitely been the case at times.

Garymcl
01-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Looks like there’s gonna be another cracking attendance let’s get as many seats sold before end of day tomorrow and south sstand opened for many hibbys to attend and get right behind Hecky and the team canny wait Ggtth

Sean1875
01-04-2019, 09:26 PM

I’ve been curious about ticket sales so I’ve been on the ticketing site out of curiosity to see how they’ve been and 44 and 45 were definitely completely sold out at the start of last week, and I’m sure I saw them unavailable before then too but I couldn’t sa for definite. As I say it could just be a coincidence but I’m sure I saw another poster mention that they couldn’t get tickets in 44/45 for the Motherwell game online yet there were loads of empty seats there.

hibbysam
01-04-2019, 10:03 PM
I’ve been curious about ticket sales so I’ve been on the ticketing site out of curiosity to see how they’ve been and 44 and 45 were definitely completely sold out at the start of last week, and I’m sure I saw them unavailable before then too but I couldn’t sa for definite. As I say it could just be a coincidence but I’m sure I saw another poster mention that they couldn’t get tickets in 44/45 for the Motherwell game online yet there were loads of empty seats there.

100% couldn’t buy tickets in those sections for the Well game. Noticed due to 95% of 45 being empty apart from 2 rows. Coupled with the north lower not being for sale after the singing section trying to buy there, and then stopping concessions due to ‘it nearly being a sell out’ and they’re making an absolute shambles of ticket sales.

Dashing Bob S
01-04-2019, 10:16 PM
100% couldn’t buy tickets in those sections for the Well game. Noticed due to 95% of 45 being empty apart from 2 rows. Coupled with the north lower not being for sale after the singing section trying to buy there, and then stopping concessions due to ‘it nearly being a sell out’ and they’re making an absolute shambles of ticket sales.

C’mon chaps do relax somewhat! Everyone who wants a ticket for this fixture will get one. The very very very worst thing that will happen is that you won’t be able to sit right beside the very same mates you always sit beside and listen to the very same stuff you always hear FOR A WHOLE TWO HOURS over the weekend. But I know you chaps. I believe in you. And I have the deep fundamental confidence that you’ll not only rise above this outrage but actually thrive. The new friends you meet will
become life long pals to the point where you soon will scarcely remember the old crew. Happened to me every damn week in the 90’s.

hibbysam
02-04-2019, 06:51 AM
C’mon chaps do relax somewhat! Everyone who wants a ticket for this fixture will get one. The very very very worst thing that will happen is that you won’t be able to sit right beside the very same mates you always sit beside and listen to the very same stuff you always hear FOR A WHOLE TWO HOURS over the weekend. But I know you chaps. I believe in you. And I have the deep fundamental confidence that you’ll not only rise above this outrage but actually thrive. The new friends you meet will
become life long pals to the point where you soon will scarcely remember the old crew. Happened to me every damn week in the 90’s.

Good job the game is on Wednesday and not a Saturday then eh.

Since452
02-04-2019, 07:01 AM
Huge game in the battle for 3rd. The games are getting bigger and bigger. Love this stage of the season.

Keith_M
02-04-2019, 07:20 AM

Cheers.

Does sound a bit strange.

Sean1875
02-04-2019, 07:21 AM
I have a ST in 43 so its not my worry. My concern is that were closing off 1/2 sections for ticket sales and throwing away decent money because of two isolated incidents. Of course, that might not be the reason but I cant work out why else they would all of a sudden make these two areas unavailable to buy tickets in, especially when the rest of the stadium is looking like a sell out?

Is it that were expecting a lot of walk ups so taking away a big chunk of tickets for the east stand pods?

Juniper Greens
02-04-2019, 07:23 AM
I have a ST in 43 so its not my worry. My concern is that were closing off 1/2 sections for ticket sales and throwing away decent money because of two isolated incidents. Of course, that might not be the reason but I cant work out why else they would all of a sudden make these two areas unavailable to buy tickets in, especially when the rest of the stadium is looking like a sell out?

Is it that were expecting a lot of walk ups so taking away a big chunk of tickets for the east stand pods?

Is there a chance that the police have requested this and Hibs don't want the bad publicity by telling us?

70KevinHFC62
02-04-2019, 07:27 AM
Do the club not hold back sections for walk ups and sell them in the pods before the game?

green day
02-04-2019, 07:37 AM

Thats right up there for the "hysterical post of the year" awards - we will have an excellent crowd tomorrow night, but nobody (Hibs or Killie fan) who wants a ticket will be unable to buy one.

Hibs said they would use every available option to reduce the possibility of bother, not just CCTV / Stewarding - if this also means using the online system to restrict ticket sales in areas where bottles and pitch invaders emerged, then that may be one price to pay.

If (and until tomorrow night we wont know for sure) tickets have been restricted in that corner of the East, then its the fault of the fannies that threw items and themselves on to the pitch - not Hibs.

Frazerbob
02-04-2019, 08:32 AM
Do the club not hold back sections for walk ups and sell them in the pods before the game?

No

Speedy
02-04-2019, 09:26 AM
Is the ticket exchange not open for this game? It really should be.

Billy Whizz
02-04-2019, 09:28 AM
Is the ticket exchange not open for this game? It really should be.

Only do this if the game is heading for a sellout

offshorehibby
02-04-2019, 09:40 AM
That's my seat in 41 up for grabs now if anybody looking for a decent single seat.

Onceinawhile
02-04-2019, 10:03 AM
Only do this if the game is heading for a sellout

The problem is that available tickets seem to be heading for a sell out.

If they aren't going to release the south, then they should open the ticket exchange imo.

Souter96Mac
02-04-2019, 10:31 AM
South now open. Section 26

Speedy
02-04-2019, 10:45 AM

If they aren't going to release the south, then they should open the ticket exchange imo.

They should open it anyway. People could be put off by sitting in the south on their own rather than sitting in the same stand as friends.

Diclonius
02-04-2019, 10:59 AM

It'll be the usual "home stands sell out" with massive gaps in the FFL. Hopefully the tweaking the club have done with family STs will remove this problem.

Onceinawhile
02-04-2019, 11:14 AM
It'll be the usual "home stands sell out" with massive gaps in the FFL. Hopefully the tweaking the club have done with family STs will remove this problem.

Potentially, but on nights like tomorrow, there's always going to be spaces, I'll not be bringing my two wee ones. They wouldn't get home until 11:00ish and that's not alright on a school night.

Speedy
02-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Potentially, but on nights like tomorrow, there's always going to be spaces, I'll not be bringing my two wee ones. They wouldn't get home until 11:00ish and that's not alright on a school night.

Release the tickets and it could add another £46 to the transfer kitty

hibbyfraelibby
02-04-2019, 11:56 AM

How are we chucking money away? Everyone who wants to attend this game will be able to whether or not the empty seats in these sections are sold.

Apart from 6 games a season there is the capacity to meet demand without selling these seats and for those other 6 its been pretty well shown that the "exuberent" behaviour eminated from there and not from ST holders so when we do sell those tickets the club needsvto be careful who they sell them to first. We are possibly looking at at least two fines from the SFA of £10000 each for recent incidents and that outweighs any lost possible revenue on a coupke of hundred unsold seatsl

LancashireHibby
02-04-2019, 12:24 PM
How are we chucking money away? Everyone who wants to attend this game will be able to whether or not the empty seats in these sections are sold.

Apart from 6 games a season there is the capacity to meet demand without selling these seats and for those other 6 its been pretty well shown that the "exuberent" behaviour eminated from there and not from ST holders so when we do sell those tickets the club needsvto be careful who they sell them to first. We are possibly looking at at least two fines from the SFA of £10000 each for recent incidents and that outweighs any lost possible revenue on a coupke of hundred unsold seatsl
In fairness, a greater emphasis on unused season ticket seats being released in good time ahead of the game might deem it unnecessary to open part of the South Stand for Hibs fans and the costs associated with it. So although it might not necessarily generate any extra revenue, it would at least reduce any extra costs.

Speedy
02-04-2019, 12:28 PM
In fairness, a greater emphasis on unused season ticket seats being released in good time ahead of the game might deem it unnecessary to open part of the South Stand for Hibs fans and the costs associated with it. So although it might not necessarily generate any extra revenue, it would at least reduce any extra costs.

This. Or alternatively open the south earlier to encourage people who want to sit together.

Since452
02-04-2019, 12:32 PM
273 showing as avaliable in the 3 home stands with one section in south also open.

Hibernia&Alba
02-04-2019, 12:44 PM
273 showing as avaliable in the 3 home stands with one section in south also open.

That's great for a midweek game against Killie :agree:

Keith_M
02-04-2019, 12:49 PM
The South Section seems to have had a few hundred tickets removed from sale, presumably for selling at the ticket pods.

Sean1875
02-04-2019, 01:55 PM

Because realistically the amount of people that will probably buy seats in the South could probably have fit in Sections 44 + 45 so we wouldn't have needed to open the South, thus reducing stewarding, catering + other costs.

Iggy Pope
02-04-2019, 03:22 PM

Cannot see this. The FFL will have massive gaps in it next season regardless.
The tweaking has only led to long standing ST Holders in the area reluctantly having to relocate.

hibbysam
02-04-2019, 03:33 PM

We are looking at absolutely no fines from the SFA as there is no strict liability. Don’t open there but open the south then the same fans can still buy tickets, so that part makes no sense. Other than spending more money than necessary opening an area of the ground we don’t need to as tbere would be sufficient space elsewhere.

JimBHibees
02-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Because realistically the amount of people that will probably buy seats in the South could probably have fit in Sections 44 + 45 so we wouldn't have needed to open the South, thus reducing stewarding, catering + other costs.

They may want the choice of better seats in the south though.

hibbyfraelibby
02-04-2019, 05:39 PM
We are looking at absolutely no fines from the SFA as there is no strict liability. Don’t open there but open the south then the same fans can still buy tickets, so that part makes no sense. Other than spending more money than necessary opening an area of the ground we don’t need to as tbere would be sufficient space elsewhere.

Being f8ned by the SFA has absolutely nothing to do woth Strict Liability. They already have the powers, they use the powers and Hibernian have been fined on numerous occasion in the past for items thrown from our stsnds in our stadium.

Sean1875
02-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Being f8ned by the SFA has absolutely nothing to do woth Strict Liability. They already have the powers, they use the powers and Hibernian have been fined on numerous occasion in the past for items thrown from our stsnds in our stadium.

I’m intrigued, what are some of these numerous examples of us being fined for objects thrown in ER?

hibbyfraelibby
02-04-2019, 06:59 PM
I’m intrigued, what are some of these numerous examples of us being fined for objects thrown in ER?

Shall I start with the fines following the Derby on 8th Nov 2010? Coins striking players, lighter hit linesman £5000 on three charges (and yes the Jambos were fine too for pyro. Or should I look back a little closer to the €8000 fine last year.

You could google it yourself for more examples

Ronniekirk
02-04-2019, 07:06 PM
Weather not looking good for tomorrow night Could we’ll deters some folk thinking of walking up to game Might even get Train through from Paisley as easier when poor weather

Sean1875
02-04-2019, 07:12 PM
Shall I start with the fines following the Derby on 8th Nov 2010? Coins striking players, lighter hit linesman £5000 on three charges (and yes the Jambos were fine too for pyro. Or should I look back a little closer to the €8000 fine last year.

So of the ‘numerous examples’ that you referred to, you picked one from 9 years ago (of which I googled and couldn’t find any reference to fines being dished out) and one fine which was issued by a different governing body who have no say over Scottish domestic games? Sound :aok:

Keith_M
02-04-2019, 07:12 PM
Weather not looking good for tomorrow night Could we’ll deters some folk thinking of walking up to game Might even get Train through from Paisley as easier when poor weather

Train through for me anaw.

Usually a good few Hibbies on the train from Queen St.

Ronniekirk
02-04-2019, 07:24 PM
Train through for me anaw.

Usually a good few Hibbies on the train from Queen St.

What train are you planning to get

HibeeHibernian4
02-04-2019, 07:47 PM

So basically, you were wrong.

UEFA fined us last year, because strict liability exists in UEFA matches, not SFA/SPFL matches.

That 2009 example is the only domestic example available, so nice try.

hibbyfraelibby
02-04-2019, 07:50 PM
So of the ‘numerous examples’ that you referred to, you picked one from 9 years ago (of which I googled and couldn’t find any reference to fines being dished out) and one fine which was issued by a different governing body who have no say over Scottish domestic games? Sound :aok:

I started with one people would remember well. Do you wamt me to add the one for £3000 we got for yet another lighter striking an east side linesman in the last game against Dundee United before relegation? Like I said go google it.

The point was the lack of strict liability does not, has not nor will prevent the blazers fining clubs for breaches of existing long standing rules.

my left peg
02-04-2019, 08:04 PM

Yes ,I think the weather could put a lot of walk ups off,which shows the importance of season ticket sales,whether they turn up or not,an issue which seems to get a lot of posters knickers in a twist,the club has the money and everybody that wants to go to the games over the course of the season can get a ticket.
My sons seat in the FFL has been empty most of the season as he is a ball boy,occasionally one of his pals has used it,but more often than not it’s been empty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

inglisavhibs
02-04-2019, 09:02 PM

Met Office for Edinburgh says dry between 7 and 10, 10mph Easterly Wind and 5 degrees. Should be no problem and hardly weather to put anybody of going (local fans and walk ups anyway)

Wakeyhibee
02-04-2019, 09:05 PM
I don't understand Hibs reasoning when opening up the South Stand. They always release the worst block first (26). In all likelihood 27 will be released tomorrow.

Does this deter people from buying earlier? I can't see it affecting, catering, segregation etc.. once the decision to open it is made. So why not put both 27 and 26 on sale, first come first served.

Speedy
02-04-2019, 09:06 PM
I don't understand Hibs reasoning when opening up the South Stand. They always release the worst block first (26). In all likelihood 27 will be released tomorrow.

Does this deter people from buying earlier? I can't see it affecting, catering, segregation etc.. once the decision to open it is made. So why not put both 27 and 26 on sale, first come first served.

It's certainly putting me off. I'm waiting until tomorrow.

Not In The Know
02-04-2019, 09:10 PM

This is a major bugbear of mine also. It stops me buying earlier.

LancashireHibby
02-04-2019, 09:46 PM

It’s a segregation thing as it leaves as much space as possible between the two. I’m sure there they can achieve some sort of happy medium though.

GreenCastle
02-04-2019, 10:15 PM

Agreed and segregation shouldn’t be an excuse.

A nice easy one for the new fans reps !

hibbysam
02-04-2019, 10:24 PM
I started with one people would remember well. Do you wamt me to add the one for £3000 we got for yet another lighter striking an east side linesman in the last game against Dundee United before relegation? Like I said go google it.

The point was the lack of strict liability does not, has not nor will prevent the blazers fining clubs for breaches of existing long standing rules.

Ok, you’ve got me. I’ve googled and can’t find any results. Can you provide these links? Not that I don’t believe you, but I don’t believe you. Our last home game before relegation (presuming you mean 2014) was Hamilton in playoff, and prior to that was Kilmarnock. In fact the last time we played Dundee United was the February. Is this the game you mean?

monktonharp
02-04-2019, 11:11 PM
It'll be the usual "home stands sell out" with massive gaps in the FFL. Hopefully the tweaking the club have done with family STs will remove this problem.:rolleyes: when are (most) people going to realise, that the FFL is designed for families who bring kids mainly? on a weekday match, it is virtually certain to have gaps . you cant hand the kid(s) ticket to an adult and the bairn will be in bed by 8, to get up for school in the morning.

HibeeHibernian4
02-04-2019, 11:24 PM
:rolleyes: when are (most) people going to realise, that the FFL is designed for families who bring kids mainly? on a weekday match, it is virtually certain to have gaps . you cant hand the kid(s) ticket to an adult and the bairn will be in bed by 8, to get up for school in the morning.

Saturday 3pms are also terrible for it.

monktonharp
02-04-2019, 11:36 PM
Saturday 3pms are also terrible for it.well you might have a point but do remember the amount of Sundays, Early k.o's Fridays Tuesdays etc that we have had to endure this season.

Sean1875
03-04-2019, 11:25 AM

:faf: You cant just pluck figures out the air and then tell me to go Google it. I told you I attempted to find any record of the £5k fine we apparently received in the derby 9 years ago with absolutely no links found for that. Another poster has now had a look for this fabled £3k fine we apparently received against Dundee United - 'shockingly' with no luck either. And also there is absolutely nothing to suggest we are getting a £10k fine for the incidents against the Celtc and Sevco recently, just give it up man.

HibeeHibernian4
03-04-2019, 11:44 AM
well you might have a point but do remember the amount of Sundays, Early k.o's Fridays Tuesdays etc that we have had to endure this season.

Completely agree mate, it’s not fair on parents and their kids at all, and I’d never bemoan folk for not making midweek games. I do bemoan where Dempster insists on placing them in the stadium, but that isn’t the families’ fault.

muzzhfc
03-04-2019, 12:12 PM
Anyone know if they are opening the south upper? Work in hospitality and we have a Brazilian looking to come to the game. Looking at the seats it’s either exec or south lower, which I didn’t think would give him the best of experiences/views

madhibby
03-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Anyone know if they are opening the south upper? Work in hospitality and we have a Brazilian looking to come to the game. Looking at the seats it’s either exec or south lower, which I didn’t think would give him the best of experiences/views

While I dont know for definite I think its unlikely they will open South Upper as they haven’t done so the last few times the South has been available for Hibs fans.

But there arent too many tickets available for Hibs fans apart from South lower two sections open so it is possible that might change with the South Upper forced to be opened. What seems to have changed is Hibs not making available East stand areas 45 and 44 following the Celtic bottle throwing incident.

There are plenty good seats available West stand Executive Areas - half way line lower and upper so good view. They are a bit more expensive at £32 a ticket.

Billy Whizz
03-04-2019, 12:43 PM

Buy 2 anywhere in the East. I bet when you get to the East stand, you’ll easily be able to find 2 seats together

Keith_M
03-04-2019, 01:02 PM
What train are you planning to get

Going early to meet my Dad for a coffee (he's a non-drinker, so no Pubs allowed :) )

I'm going to travel from Central today, the Cross Country at 17:00. Only takes an hour, apparently. Guy at my work recommended it, as he uses it most days

The Harp
03-04-2019, 01:35 PM

I raised this issue with the ticket office staff prior to the Hibs Kids game v Killie earlier in the season. I had been there for tickets and was told they were only selling tickets for the end section (26). A few days later I noticed seats in section 27 were then selling. I went to the office again and exchanged the tickets and asked why the better seats weren't sold first. Didn't really get much of an explanation.

Ronniekirk
03-04-2019, 01:46 PM
Going early to meet my Dad for a coffee (he's a non-drinker, so no Pubs allowed :) )

I'm going to travel from Central today, the Cross Country at 17:00. Only takes an hour, apparently. Guy at my work recommended it, as he uses it most days

Ah ok Let me know if it genuinely only takes an hour Anytime I have got one from Central it stops everywhere and you can’t get a seat
Would be easier going from Central for me

Green Man
03-04-2019, 01:53 PM
Ah ok Let me know if it genuinely only takes an hour Anytime I have got one from Central it stops everywhere and you can’t get a seat
Would be easier going from Central for me

The Cross Country train does take just over an hour as it only stops at Motherwell, it goes the Carstairs line rather than Shotts. I’ve taken it in the opposite direction on the way to Hampden a few times.

Ronniekirk
03-04-2019, 02:01 PM
The Cross Country train does take just over an hour as it only stops at Motherwell, it goes the Carstairs line rather than Shotts. I’ve taken it in the opposite direction on the way to Hampden a few times.

Cheers mate

Keith_M
03-04-2019, 02:15 PM

Yep, two stops only. It's apparently a decent train and not as busy as one from Qn St at the same time.

Keith_M
03-04-2019, 02:17 PM
Ah ok Let me know if it genuinely only takes an hour.

Will do 👍

Ronniekirk
03-04-2019, 04:01 PM
Yep, two stops only. It's apparently a decent train and not as busy as one from Qn St at the same time.

Decided to get it Only four coaches It’s mobbed But as only one stop before Edinburgh well worth it

Keith_M
03-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Decided to get it Only four coaches It’s mobbed But as only one stop before Edinburgh well worth it

Aye, it's no half busy. Maybe I should have booked a seat :-)

Ronniekirk
03-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Aye, it's no half busy. Maybe I should have booked a seat :-)

Fair few got off at Motherwell room to breathe now