PDA

View Full Version : Morelos

31-03-2019, 08:57 PM
If that had been a hibs player in a derby I'd be absolutely raging tonight. Totally let down his team because once again he couldn't control his temper.

Brown knew exactly what he was doing today. Yea he shouldn't have done it but he knew he could get Morelos to snap and get himself sent off, handing the 1 man advantage to Celtic. Morelos played right into his hands.

BILLYHIBS
31-03-2019, 09:01 PM
:wtf:

:dunno:

Smartie
31-03-2019, 09:01 PM
If that had been a hibs player in a derby I'd be absolutely raging tonight. Totally let down his team because once again he couldn't control his temper.

Brown knew exactly what he was doing today. Yea he shouldn't have done it but he knew he could get Morelos to snap and get himself sent off, handing the 1 man advantage to Celtic. Morelos played right into his hands.

Brown won the game for his team today, and Morelos played into his hands.

Since452
31-03-2019, 09:07 PM
Brown knew exactly what to do. Was pissing himself laughing when Fredo walked. Too easy.

Diclonius
31-03-2019, 09:11 PM
https://youtu.be/nwipdk6-_NY

stoneyburn hibs
31-03-2019, 10:09 PM
Someone should tell Morelos that his shirt sponsor isn't a challenge to achieve.

delbert
31-03-2019, 10:20 PM
Brown won the game for his team today, and Morelos played into his hands.

Morelos is a man child, a twenty something adult with the maturity of a petulant, spoiled ten year old and the later reaction of Gerrard in basically saying a bad boy (Brown) did it to him and ran away does nothing but confirm that - well that and the fact that apparently he is going to be put on the naughty marble step !!

Forza Fred
31-03-2019, 10:48 PM
And I used to think Alex Edwards was too quick to react......

The 90+2
31-03-2019, 11:35 PM
Love Scott Brown. Shy humble lad too.

Itsnoteasy
31-03-2019, 11:50 PM
Trying to manufacture his way out of Ibrox. Maybe reading Neil Lennons book of tricks.

Hibernia&Alba
01-04-2019, 01:59 AM
The guy clearly isn't the full shilling. Five red cards in a season for a striker; WTF is that all about? He's their biggest asset but also their biggest liability, which I find satisfying. I think he'll be moved on in the summer.

BILLYHIBS
01-04-2019, 05:10 AM
Love Scott Brown. Shy humble lad too.

Pissing himself laughing while having a swig of water summed the whole incident up!

hibbydog
01-04-2019, 05:18 AM
Morelos is a man child, a twenty something adult with the maturity of a petulant, spoiled ten year old and the later reaction of Gerrard in basically saying a bad boy (Brown) did it to him and ran away does nothing but confirm that - well that and the fact that apparently he is going to be put on the naughty marble step !!

Gerrard criticising brown is a huge compliment IMO. What he really meant was that he wishes that he had a player that could do what Brown does.

It’s not exactly in the spirit of the game, but Brown knows exactly how far to push people, and did so to great effect. He got Morelos and Halliday red cards and Kent’s will follow retrospectively.

All of them done up like kippers

calumhibee1
01-04-2019, 06:16 AM
A very decent player but an absolute liability. 5 red cards in a season for a striker is laughable and I’d suspect he’ll get another before the season is up with a lot of big games after the split.

For all people can say Brown is at it etc he’s got 3 players from their rivals sent off by laughing at them, clipping a set of heels and thrown a ball away. Job done and it’s ridiculous that they all took the bait. I’d imagine Kent and Morelos will both be a few games aswell?

Diclonius
01-04-2019, 06:26 AM
Gerrard criticising brown is a huge compliment IMO. What he really meant was that he wishes that he had a player that could do what Brown does.

It’s not exactly in the spirit of the game, but Brown knows exactly how far to push people, and did so to great effect. He got Morelos and Halliday red cards and Kent’s will follow retrospectively.

All of them done up like kippers

Yup. Rangers only criticise Brown because they haven't got Barry Ferguson running the game for them any more.

Northernhibee
01-04-2019, 06:48 AM
Kent and Morelos’ red card suspensions should be lengthy so here’s hoping we get them first game of the split .

neil7908
01-04-2019, 07:05 AM
Kent and Morelos’ red card suspensions should be lengthy so here’s hoping we get them first game of the split .

It's Sevco remember, no doubt the Kent incident will be ignored and Morelos will get the absolute minimum punishment.

JimBHibees
01-04-2019, 07:52 AM
It's Sevco remember, no doubt the Kent incident will be ignored and Morelos will get the absolute minimum punishment.

Morelos will be 2 games I think which may trigger additional game which would be served in a couple of weeks time.

Kent will likely be 2 games but only after hearing whenever that is decided.

GreenArmy1875
01-04-2019, 08:01 AM
Hate managers and players that give it out but cant take it back. Morelos and Candeais at ER giving it big licks when they scored in the last game. Spirit of the game rubbish annoys me. Every team steals yards, go down easy, influence refs, get others carded etc. Just folk dont like it when it goes against them

Famous Fiver
01-04-2019, 08:02 AM
Still waiting for the official Rangers statement.............

I'm Spartacus
01-04-2019, 10:23 AM
Scott Browns interview after the match on the punch "I can't remember that" hahaha that is a man who knows he gives it out 100x more than anybody else and knows he just needs to ignore what comes with playing the game that way.

You cannot beat seeing those mutants raging!

Famous Fiver
01-04-2019, 10:29 AM
If I had been Morelos I would have gone down like shot by a sniper at first contact, it would have been Broonie in the dog house, Rangers celebrating a famous win and ready to give their wee cousins a doing on Wednesday.

On the other hand, they are now short for a big game.

JimBHibees
01-04-2019, 01:40 PM
If I had been Morelos I would have gone down like shot by a sniper at first contact, it would have been Broonie in the dog house, Rangers celebrating a famous win and ready to give their wee cousins a doing on Wednesday.

On the other hand, they are now short for a big game.

Four game ban for Morelos. Hope we get them early after split if we make top 6.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47775433

Hibernia&Alba
01-04-2019, 01:40 PM
Four game ban for the heidcase.

calumhibee1
01-04-2019, 01:42 PM
Four game ban for Morelos. Hope we get them early after split if we make top 6.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47775433

So 4 for Morelos, should be 3 for Kent I’d think for violent conduct? And one for Halliday. Scott Brown has managed to wind them up to the point of playing with 10 men for 60 mins and 7 games worth of suspensions. Incredible meltdown.

JimBHibees
01-04-2019, 01:49 PM
So 4 for Morelos, should be 3 for Kent I’d think for violent conduct? And one for Halliday. Scott Brown has managed to wind them up to the point of playing with 10 men for 60 mins and 7 games worth of suspensions. Incredible meltdown.

Think would only be 2 for Kent. Morelos is 2 plus additional 2 for previous sending offs.

calumhibee1
01-04-2019, 01:51 PM
Think would only be 2 for Kent. Morelos is 2 plus additional 2 for previous sending offs.

Ah ok. Just realised my maths is that bad I added it up to 7 games worth of suspensions anyway so that would still be correct :greengrin

TheHarpy76
01-04-2019, 02:18 PM
Morelos is a complete liability.
Any team buying him would be off their nut.

calumhibee1
01-04-2019, 03:30 PM

Yup. If he had a decent mentality I genuinely think he could be a £10m player. As it is he’s that much of a liability that I wouldn’t even pay half that.

Jack Hackett
01-04-2019, 04:51 PM
Ah ok. Just realised my maths is that bad I added it up to 7 games worth of suspensions anyway so that would still be correct :greengrin

That's an incredible return for one man in one game... Top trolling Scotty :top marks:not worth :faf:

... Forgot this one :lolrangers:

Captain Trips
01-04-2019, 04:57 PM

Anyone buying him the manager of that club will believe in their own ability to sort him out. He and Brown are a couple of fannies.

Smartie
01-04-2019, 05:17 PM
Anyone buying him the manager of that club will believe in their own ability to sort him out. He and Brown are a couple of fannies.

Totally agree - he's at the wrong club.

At Sevco he'll get straight back in the team when his ban is up and when he inevitably transgresses then the "other guy" will get the blame.

There is a very good player in there, wrapped up in a decent amount of madness.

Any manager worth their salt would fancy their chances of curbing the loony streak and getting him playing football.

He needs a proper bit of old fashioned discipline - if he gets it and listens, he could have a great career. If he continues like this, he'll get nowhere.

cabbageandribs1875
01-04-2019, 05:19 PM
he just recently signed an extension until 2023, although i suspect that was to push any future transfer fee up, if not, that's a whole lot of Red Cards we can look forward to :greengrin

hibbysam
01-04-2019, 10:09 PM

If they only give a 2 game ban for walking up and lamping someone on the chin then the games a bogey up here. Someone 50 yards away in the stand does that and they’re nicked, in the cell and a criminal record for assault. Just because he’s at work and on a football pitch allows him to attack a fellow professional. Mental.

Hibeesmad
01-04-2019, 11:40 PM
Hopefully we get The Rangers first game of the split

JimBHibees
02-04-2019, 06:20 AM
If they only give a 2 game ban for walking up and lamping someone on the chin then the games a bogey up here. Someone 50 yards away in the stand does that and they’re nicked, in the cell and a criminal record for assault. Just because he’s at work and on a football pitch allows him to attack a fellow professional. Mental.

I agree 2 games for what Morelos did is way too small however I think they can extend that if deemed to be more serious. What is for sure we want Rangers in the first couple of games after split as likely both Kent and Morelos wont play.

J-C
02-04-2019, 10:17 AM
Reminds a bit of Balotelli, very decent player but has a few screws loose.