PDA

View Full Version : So Mr Keith Jackson

Captain Trips
31-03-2019, 05:45 PM
Far more "assaults" after final whistle today by your favourite teams players than in 2016 glorious cup final win for "The Edinburgh club". Ripped jerseys folk getting held back the lot from folk ""wearing Rangers tops", so should make interesting reading for the 5 or 6 folk who buy this p1sh. Front page stuff this should be.

MyJo
31-03-2019, 06:04 PM
Compliance officer to be looking into the conduct of blue shirt man after disgusting act of provocation from Scott Brown.

HibbyAndy
31-03-2019, 06:07 PM
The punch thrown by Kent on Scott Brown will be low key

If that was ANY hibs player it would be front page news

Gerrard is still a ****er defending that Gremlin Morelos

Leith Green
31-03-2019, 06:11 PM
****bag club who have no shame and clearly no sense of irony. Absolutely always the victim at the first sign of anything untowards happening against them , yet conveniently turn a blind eye to the fact that they Are constantly a disgrace on and off the park. Some people say that the old firms fans are both as bad as each other , they really arent. Celtic fans are **** , Rangers fans are on a different level

cleanyman
31-03-2019, 06:17 PM
Celtic once again getting it easy I see

What is Brown all about

Mantis Toboggan
31-03-2019, 06:39 PM

What is Brown all about

Winning games

Mantis Toboggan
31-03-2019, 06:41 PM
****bag club who have no shame and clearly no sense of irony. Absolutely always the victim at the first sign of anything untowards happening against them , yet conveniently turn a blind eye to the fact that they Are constantly a disgrace on and off the park. Some people say that the old firms fans are both as bad as each other , they really arent. Celtic fans are **** , Rangers fans are on a different level

The mix of superiority complex and victim complex is hilarious but mainly pathetic. And enjoyable for everyone else in Scotland

truehibernian
31-03-2019, 06:41 PM

What is Brown all about

Doing what I hope any one of our players does when we play them next and antagonises Morelos, their best player, until he very predictably self-combusts and gets sent off :aok:

CMurdoch
31-03-2019, 07:50 PM

What is Brown all about

Very clever i thought.
Knows where the line is and stays just on the right side of it and tempts those on the other team into going over it.

CLASS OF 72 -73
31-03-2019, 08:12 PM

:aok:

Carheenlea
31-03-2019, 08:43 PM
Keith Jackson's '**** Hunt' should be easier for him this week with just the one ground to search. Should be like shooting fish in a barrel.

yonder1875
01-04-2019, 12:38 AM

What is Brown all about

What did he do wrong?

Hibernia&Alba
01-04-2019, 04:44 AM
What did he do wrong?

I don't think Broon did much wrong. He knows Morelos is a loony, wound him up and watched him go off. For that he was elbowed, punched in the face by Kent then attacked after the final whistle by Halliday. The Huns lost the plot.

Steve20
01-04-2019, 05:35 AM
This place still loving Brown and Celtic I see.

Morelos was rightly sent off, as should Kent. Brown should have walked too and the amount of times he should have been sent off this season is unreal. But he’s been refereeing games in this country for a good few years now.

DetroitHibs
01-04-2019, 05:45 AM

Morelos was rightly sent off, as should Kent. Brown should have walked too and the amount of times he should have been sent off this season is unreal. But he’s been refereeing games in this country for a good few years now.

Explain exactly why Brown should have walked. What did he do that merited a red card by the letter of the law?

hibbysam
01-04-2019, 05:53 AM
Explain exactly why Brown should have walked. What did he do that merited a red card by the letter of the law?

Attempting to trip Morelos up would normally be a yellow, although it was so far off the ball is probably the reason he didn’t. He then got booked, and then celebrated in front of the rangers fans after the game, which again would normally be a yellow.

He played them like puppets yesterday, but there’s no doubt you could easily find 2/3 other bookable offences along with the one he got.

DetroitHibs
01-04-2019, 06:14 AM
Attempting to trip Morelos up would normally be a yellow, although it was so far off the ball is probably the reason he didn’t. He then got booked, and then celebrated in front of the rangers fans after the game, which again would normally be a yellow.

He played them like puppets yesterday, but there’s no doubt you could easily find 2/3 other bookable offences along with the one he got.

I don’t think clipping his heels warranted a yellow card.

PatHead
01-04-2019, 06:22 AM

If he stayed on the pitch while celebrating there is nothing wrong with it. Bit like Morelos at the end of our game.

The Harp Awakes
01-04-2019, 06:36 AM

Brown is doing what Willie Miller used to do in the great Aberdeen team of the 80s. I'd love to have a player like Brown in our midfield. A total winner.

lyonhibs
01-04-2019, 06:37 AM

Did he leave the field of play whilst celebrating out of interest? I've not seen any of the game?

If he didn't, then it's never a yellow.

Brown is capable of base thuggery but he's a very clever player and the Huns bought it hook, line and sinker.

Keith_M
01-04-2019, 07:39 AM

Who's loving Celtc exactly???

ian cruise
01-04-2019, 07:45 AM
Did he leave the field of play whilst celebrating out of interest? I've not seen any of the game?

If he didn't, then it's never a yellow.

Brown is capable of base thuggery but he's a very clever player and the Huns bought it hook, line and sinker.

This is the most accurate description of Brown's game I've seen in the last 24 hours. Folk seem determined he has to be one of two polar opposites, a total legend or a classless thug.

He's got both the mind games and the thug element in his locker. If the mind games work he thrives of it. If they don't it has a negative affect on him and he regresses to being overly physical. It's as easy to play his own game against him as it is to wind morelos up. I'm not sure why so many players fall for his nonsense in the first place but all the complaining about it afterwards, the "he was winding us up. The whole game" chat is just embarrassing.

jonty
01-04-2019, 08:09 AM
If anything, Browns just unprofessional - laughing in Morelos face as he gets sent off isn't exactly gamesmanship. Job done, why continue to be a dick?

As for his post match interview comments, he's trying to be a smart arse and just comes over as being a dick.
"Cant remember the Kent punch"
"Halliday was coming over to congratulate me"

Lacks class.

Brightside
01-04-2019, 08:23 AM

There was nothing to warrant a yellow card.

brog
01-04-2019, 10:10 AM
There was nothing to warrant a yellow card.

I'm a big Scott Brown fan but he should have been booked for his little trip/kick at Morelos. There's plenty options in the rule book to do so. There's 3 below & IMO #3 is most appropriate in this case. Even laughing at Morelos as he was dismissed could be a yellow card offence. If he had been cautioned then he probably wouldn't have made the knee high challenge that resulted in his booking. I do think Scott gets away with offences that others don't, IMO he could/should have been sent off on both our visits to Celtc Park this season. His challenge on Milligan was virtually identical to the one for which Johnson ( remember him?) was retrospectively red carded.

1. Unsporting behaviour
2. Verbally distracts an opponent during play or at a restart
3. Gesturing or acting in a provocative, derisory or inflammatory way

sixtwo
01-04-2019, 12:51 PM
I'm a big Scott Brown fan but he should have been booked for his little trip/kick at Morelos. There's plenty options in the rule book to do so. There's 3 below & IMO #3 is most appropriate in this case. Even laughing at Morelos as he was dismissed could be a yellow card offence. If he had been cautioned then he probably wouldn't have made the knee high challenge that resulted in his booking. I do think Scott gets away with offences that others don't, IMO he could/should have been sent off on both our visits to Celtc Park this season. His challenge on Milligan was virtually identical to the one for which Johnson ( remember him?) was retrospectively red carded.

1. Unsporting behaviour
2. Verbally distracts an opponent during play or at a restart
3. Gesturing or acting in a provocative, derisory or inflammatory way

If you get a chance to look at it again, the extended clip shows that Morelos starts the exchange. He shoulders into Brown as he is passing. Brown then knocks Morelos leg as he passes and then the red mists descends and Morelos lashes out. Never a booking for Brown.

Keith_M
01-04-2019, 12:53 PM
I thought this thread was aimed at Keith Jackshun, not Scott Brown.

Paisley Hibby
01-04-2019, 01:12 PM
Brown is doing what Willie Miller used to do in the great Aberdeen team of the 80s. I'd love to have a player like Brown in our midfield. A total winner.

100% mate 👍

highland hibbee
01-04-2019, 01:32 PM

What is Brown all about

Was thinking yesterday, Brown is doing to other players what used to get done to him when he was a young player at Hibs.
Funny how what goes around comes around.
But that photo with the guy left hooking him is going to be a best seller down HunBrox way once it’s put on a t-shirt.......

JimBHibees
01-04-2019, 01:37 PM

Now officially a shove according to BBC, with a clenched fist. Shove is with open hand not clenched fist.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/47769024

Rumble de Thump
01-04-2019, 01:41 PM
Was thinking yesterday, Brown is doing to other players what used to get done to him when he was a young player at Hibs.
Funny how what goes around comes around.
But that photo with the guy left hooking him is going to be a best seller down HunBrox way once it’s put on a t-shirt.......

Tony Mowbray used to tell him that instead of reacting to players trying to wind him up he should treat it as a compliment. Players did it to him because they wanted to get him sent off. He soon got wise to it.

vahibbie
01-04-2019, 02:50 PM

TBF the Record has multiple pictures of Kent throwing the punch and it's clearly with a clenched fist. His face shows no doubt he's trying to deck Scott Brown....complete with angry bulging vein on his forehead. Undefencable proof and warrants a lengthy ban.

WeeRussell
01-04-2019, 03:03 PM
If anything, Browns just unprofessional - laughing in Morelos face as he gets sent off isn't exactly gamesmanship. Job done, why continue to be a dick?

As for his post match interview comments, he's trying to be a smart arse and just comes over as being a dick.
"Cant remember the Kent punch"
"Halliday was coming over to congratulate me"

Lacks class.

I think Brown can be a right knob at times but have no issue with him attempting to be funny about things after - I enjoyed his halliday comment.

I would be laughing at morelos too after he made a total clown of himself having got played like a fool, then charged about pointing at officials etc.. the guy’s an absolute bellend, why not rub it in.

Captain Trips
01-04-2019, 05:01 PM
Scott Brown is a pr1ck as are all the stupid Rangers players for reacting to it.