PDA

View Full Version : Goal Highlights

Hermit Crab
30-03-2019, 03:27 AM
https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/5588

basehibby
30-03-2019, 03:57 AM
https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/5588

Absolute stormer from Mallan - the only outside the box hoodoo is now properly broken :thumbsup:

AndyB_70
30-03-2019, 07:33 AM
After some of the challenges the ref let go particularly one on Flo in the 2nd half how the **** is that a penalty?

bingo70
30-03-2019, 07:43 AM
After some of the challenges the ref let go particularly one on Flo in the 2nd half how the **** is that a penalty?

Was definitely a penalty.

I thought the ref had a good game last night although I came back from the toilet and the commentators were wondering why Sibbald never got booked, I never saw he incident but one bad decision a game is pretty good going, especially by Scottish refereeing standards.

2016-05-21
30-03-2019, 07:49 AM

It’s a stonewaller lol.

theonlywayisup
30-03-2019, 08:06 AM
The Livingston penalty was a stonewaller.

The Flo 'challenge' was never a penalty. I would have been angry if that was ever given against us.

Hibee Mac
30-03-2019, 08:12 AM
From my perspective the ref only got 2 things wrong all game: Sibbald should have had a yellow and there should have been a foul against Daz on Sibbald in a dangerous area for Livi.

That's pretty astonishing considering the usual standard of refereeing up here.

JimBHibees
30-03-2019, 08:14 AM
The Livingston penalty was a stonewaller.

The Flo 'challenge' was never a penalty. I would have been angry if that was ever given against us.

The Flo challenge was outside the box but very similar to the penalty they got, both fouls imo.

theonlywayisup
30-03-2019, 08:19 AM
The Flo challenge was outside the box but very similar to the penalty they got, both fouls imo.

Can't recall that one. When / where was that?

I thought people were referring to the high ball into the box over both Flo and the defender's head.

Hibrandenburg
30-03-2019, 08:41 AM
It’s a stonewaller lol.

He went looking for the penalty and Hibs happily obliged.

JeMeSouviens
30-03-2019, 09:18 AM
Was definitely a penalty.

I thought the ref had a good game last night although I came back from the toilet and the commentators were wondering why Sibbald never got booked, I never saw he incident but one bad decision a game is pretty good going, especially by Scottish refereeing standards.

I think the ref played advantage in the Sibbald one but didn’t go back and book him afterwards?

JeMeSouviens
30-03-2019, 09:22 AM
Absolute stormer from Mallan - the only outside the box hoodoo is now properly broken :thumbsup:

A Lewie right footed assist if I’m not mistaken!

Hermit Crab
30-03-2019, 09:50 AM
Stonewall pen, stupid from Stevenson.

greenlex
30-03-2019, 09:17 PM
You can tell by the Hibs players reactions it’s a penalty. Not one bar Lewis himself reacted.
I even think the Lewis annoyance is with himself rather than the decision.

JimBHibees
01-04-2019, 06:27 AM
Can't recall that one. When / where was that?

I thought people were referring to the high ball into the box over both Flo and the defender's head.

Just after half time he was running with the ball from the left and player took him out say 10 yards outside the box. Ref didnt give it.

calumhibee1
01-04-2019, 08:05 AM

I said that at the time when they got their pen. No complaints with the penalty, was a stonewaller but Flo never got the exact same thing outside the box earlier on.

BILLYHIBS
01-04-2019, 08:12 AM
I said that at the time when they got their pen. No complaints with the penalty, was a stonewaller but Flo never got the exact same thing outside the box earlier on.

Flo seems to have an unmerited rep with Scottish refs for diving and usually gets **** all

I remember a recent derby at Tiny where he was constantly fouled throughout the game and ended up doing a Freddo and got himself sent off ably assisted by a Hearts centre half who ran fully 40 yards to assist the ref in his decision according to Potter. :confused:

Onceinawhile
01-04-2019, 09:47 AM

Not only that, but it came from a hibs throw in.

I'm sure no one else will pick that up though and we'll go back to hearing how poor they are.

HIBERNIAN-0762
01-04-2019, 10:14 AM
Silly tackle by Lewis, he should know better, put us under a nervy last few minutes which was foolish. Still, a great 3 points 💚

HoboHarry
01-04-2019, 11:53 AM
A Lewie right footed assist if I’m not mistaken!
Was honestly amazed that it was hardly mentioned - I waited for the replay to make sure I had actually seen what I thought I had seen.....

1875STEVE
01-04-2019, 10:09 PM
who's the irish guy commentating with cliff pike? ex player?

Peevemor
02-04-2019, 05:18 AM
who's the irish guy commentating with cliff pike? ex player?

Dave someone.