PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Murray

The_Horde
30-03-2019, 02:44 AM
Good to see him get some decent minutes tonight. Thought he made a difference when he came on!

BILLYHIBS
30-03-2019, 08:40 AM
Looks the part

Has filled out and looks comfortable on the ball

Hopefully will fit seamlessly into our midfield and save us dough in the transfer market

Will be interesting to see how our squad looks come August with all those out of contract and loanees going back to their parent clubs and Heckys own players coming in

A lot of conversations will have to be had :confused:

30-03-2019, 08:43 AM
Good to see him get some decent minutes tonight. Thought he made a difference when he came on!

Good pass to Slivka who then won the corner which we scored from.

calumhibee1
30-03-2019, 08:45 AM

Hopefully this is the start of him making a break through. Looked a good wee player in the glimpses we seen a while ago.

The_Horde
30-03-2019, 08:58 AM
Good pass to Slivka who then won the corner which we scored from.

That's up there with people giving Fyvie an assist for winning the corner for Stokesy's 2nd when we won the cup.

BoomtownHibees
30-03-2019, 08:59 AM
That's up there with people giving Fyvie an assist for winning the corner for Stokesy's 2nd when we won the cup.

No really. All the poster says is that it was a good pass to Slivka, which it was

Squirrel 1875
30-03-2019, 09:03 AM

Don’t forget the simple 6 yard pass (which he played behind) Stokes in the build up to the corner for the winner. Makes him a legend 🤪.

Billy Whizz
30-03-2019, 01:28 PM
Plays with his head up

My_Wife_Camille
30-03-2019, 01:54 PM
I’ve been very vocal about Fraser Murray and his lack of game time (his sub appearance against Motherwell was his first league appearances in 19 months) so I’m delighted that he finally looks to be getting his chance.

Hopefully it’s not too late

calumhibee1
30-03-2019, 03:51 PM
I’ve been very vocal about Fraser Murray and his lack of game time (his sub appearance against Motherwell was his first league appearances in 19 months) so I’m delighted that he finally looks to be getting his chance.

Hopefully it’s not too late

He recently signed a long term contract so thankfully he should have another couple of years to prove himself you’d think.

I did have the same concerns until that point though.

The Modfather
30-03-2019, 04:10 PM
Good to see him beginning to feature. Looks like Heckingbottom will give him the chance Lennon didn’t. He’s been a bit of an enigma, promising start and then completely disappeared. Hopefully he does make it as liked the look of him when he first broke through.

BILLYHIBS
30-03-2019, 05:46 PM
Good to see him beginning to feature. Looks like Heckingbottom will give him the chance Lennon didn’t. He’s been a bit of an enigma, promising start and then completely disappeared. Hopefully he does make it as liked the look of him when he first broke through.

Picked up a bad injury that knocked him back a bit

Tarrahib
30-03-2019, 05:53 PM
Plays with his head up
As does some other players in the reserve team /development team.i hope a few more of them get a chance this season to show their potential.

patlowe
31-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Murray is rated incredibly highly among the first team and it's felt it's only a matter of time before he makes a real breakthrough.

Hibee Mac
31-03-2019, 07:20 PM
What would those who have have seen more of Fraser say are the main attributes he brings to the team? One poster earlier has mentioned playing with his head up which I think would add a lot on its own.

Think he's looked solid in the few minutes I've seen him play and by all accounts very highly regarded so looking forward to seeing him break into the team in the same vein as Oli and Ryan.

Souter96Mac
31-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Could maybe fill Omeonga's position next season if we don't get him back?

eastcoasthibby
31-03-2019, 08:38 PM
He's got good quick feet, finds good pockets of space, intelligent player for being so young, gets into the box a lot and gets a decent return rate of goals ....getting first team game time will help him a lot I reckon ..!👍