PDA

View Full Version : Saturday

Diclonius
30-03-2019, 01:00 AM
Quite a few interesting games on in Scotland tomorrow, from a Hibs point of view or otherwise.

Obviously we'll be hoping Hamilton beat Kilmarnock and Motherwell & St Johnstone draw, and I suspect most will want Aberdeen to win at Tynecastle (I think 4th is doable but 3rd just about out of our reach).

Meanwhile, my wee team Arbroath have a chance to win L1 and be promoted to the second tier - which is quite remarkable - if they win at Forfar and Raith lose at East Fife. Cove will all but win the Highland League if they win & Brora lose, and East Kilbride will almost certainly win the Lowland League tomorrow. Business end of the season!

hfc rd
30-03-2019, 01:09 AM
I personally want St. Johnstone to win against Motherwell as Aberdeen beating Hearts will certainly put a lot of pressure on those yams. St Johnstone’s game in midweek is at home Dundee whilst them lot travel to Mordor to play their big hun cousins.

Diclonius
30-03-2019, 01:12 AM
I personally want St. Johnstone to win against Motherwell as Aberdeen beating Hearts will certainly put a lot of pressure on those yams. St Johnstone’s game in midweek is at home Dundee whilst them lot travel to Mordor to play their big hun cousins.

On the other hand, I'd rather Motherwell won to make our top six status more secure. Both have to get maximum points to overtake us, but Motherwell play Aberdeen and Rangers while St Johnstone play Dundee and Kilmarnock.