PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together Thank you

Power
29-03-2019, 01:07 AM
Thank you to everyone that took the time to vote for any one of the five candidates standing for election to represent you. Thank you also to those that didn’t but took part in discussions. A record turnout of supporters for fantastic candidates and Hibs people.

I’m sure you will all agree, Frank Dougan has done a tremendous job of representing us and created some massive successes in the four years in post – Supporting a disabled support liaison appointment, the Persevere tour, Away Season Ticket compromise, attending funerals of good Hibs people that have moved on from this life and more. You’d be hard pushed to find someone as dedicate to Hibs as him. Thank you Frank.

This is a proud moment for me and my family. However, there can be a time to reflect on that after all this is done – now is time for hard work. This role comes with a great responsibility and it’s one I’ll graft hard to make sure I am effective and the difference for us.

I’m keen to hear from as many supporters as possible online and face to face. That includes ideas and feedback for me, I’m open to change and fresh approaches – you’re the experts, I’m the message carrier. Let’s work together to make everything about Hibs great.

I’ll be posting updates on here three times a month minimum;

How are we feeling and finding out the commonalities within the support to take questions to the board
Detailing all the questions I’ve been asked and updating you before each board meeting which falls in the last week of every month
Bringing responses and updates before repeating the cycle again.

If you’re a HSA branch or Hibs supporter group leader or on a committee do get in touch. I’m keen to have regular contact with you and yours, I’ll be making my way round face to face too.

There is really good people working in the club. Do use these people for any query you have. The club directory can be found here (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/clubdirectory). If you would like me to carry a message for you then I absolutely will.

In addition to Communication and engagement, I’m big on health and wellbeing, especially mental health awareness. If at any moment, you need someone to link you to your club or be there for you - I’m there, just get in touch.

If you use a lot of Hibs platforms you’ll see my messages repeated but this will ensure the message gets out there. If you see me in public, come over and have a blether (Dinny think at any moment you canny). I’m in role from the end of April, let me suss everything out and we’ll have a right good go at this.

I’ll not let you down. We are Hibernian and we’ll always go marching on.

KP

monktonharp
29-03-2019, 01:37 AM
you might get more moans than you expect Kieran. thanks for your first contact though:not worth

BroxburnHibee
29-03-2019, 01:53 AM
3 times a month?

Brave man :greengrin

Congrats on your appointment

The 90+2
29-03-2019, 01:55 AM
Congratulations and every confidence in you in the role mate. You’ll change a lot of supporters perception of the fans rep👍

Hibeesmad
29-03-2019, 01:59 AM
Good Luck 👍

Hermit Crab
29-03-2019, 02:43 AM
3 times a month?

Brave man :greengrin

Congrats on your appointment

I'll give it a month then :offski:

Just kidding. :greengrin

Pretty Boy
29-03-2019, 06:21 AM
Congratulatioms Kieran.

The fans rep role needs revitalised to move forward so hopefully you and Tracey can be the people to do that.

Like you I think Frank deserves credit and thanks as well. He was subjected to quite a bit of criticism over the time he was in place but he undoubtedly gave the best he could to the role.

Since452
29-03-2019, 06:31 AM
Can the FF lower become a singing section please 😉

Sean1875
29-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Congrats KP - Looking forward to your reign :aok:

GORDONSMITH7
29-03-2019, 11:54 AM
Well said son.

BIG G