PDA

View Full Version : Pay at the gate

Navids Numpties
28-03-2019, 01:31 PM
Is tomorrow’s game at livingston pay at the gate?

worcesterhibby
28-03-2019, 01:42 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?338475-Livingston-Away

traceyhibs
28-03-2019, 02:20 PM
Is tomorrow’s game at livingston pay at the gate?

According to a comment made by them on their FB page there is no pay at the gate.

They do have a dedicated ticketing page for Hibs fans where you can select your seat then print at home or have digitally on your mobile phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madhibby
28-03-2019, 03:38 PM
According to a comment made by them on their FB page there is no pay at the gate.

They do have a dedicated ticketing page for Hibs fans where you can select your seat then print at home or have digitally on your mobile phone

I’m still not sure if i will be attending with some car problems. Surely Hibs should be posting something officially on their web site letting fans know if you can turn up on the night without a ticket and be able to pay - either cash or debit card to get into the game?

Does no pay at the gate mean you will still be able to pay elsewhere at the stadium - possibly debit card only to get a ticket for the game?

Might yet use their print at home facility (saw some fans stating it wasn’t working?) if my travel plans become clearer!

hfc rd
29-03-2019, 07:35 AM
I’m still not sure if i will be attending with some car problems. Surely Hibs should be posting something officially on their web site letting fans know if you can turn up on the night without a ticket and be able to pay - either cash or debit card to get into the game?

Does no pay at the gate mean you will still be able to pay elsewhere at the stadium - possibly debit card only to get a ticket for the game?

Might yet use their print at home facility (saw some fans stating it wasn’t working?) if my travel plans become clearer!

That’s what they have done.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9831

Keith_M
29-03-2019, 08:56 AM

From Hibs Website...

"Tickets will be on sale from a selling point in the East Stand, which will be clearly signposted, and stewards will be able to direct supporters to the sales point. Supporters will be able to pay via cash or card."

"Access for these tickets will be at turnstiles 11-16 of the East Stand."

traceyhibs
29-03-2019, 09:12 AM
From Hibs Website...

"Tickets will be on sale from a selling point in the East Stand, which will be clearly signposted, and stewards will be able to direct supporters to the sales point. Supporters will be able to pay via cash or card."

"Access for these tickets will be at turnstiles 11-16 of the East Stand."

Yes all changed later on in the day after club had discussions with Livi

Keith_M
29-03-2019, 02:28 PM
Yes all changed later on in the day after club had discussions with Livi

:aok: