PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together Working Together Minutes - 25th March

C Feeney-Seale
27-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Working Together 25th March, 6.30pm, Easter Road
Minutes

Update from Fans Representatives – Frank Dougan and Tracey Smith

Fan behaviour:

Following the recent incidents at the matches with Celtic and Rangers, there was acknowledgement that Fan behaviour needs to improve. Club working on ways to progress this.
Tracey confirmed when asked, that the delegate report also commented on away fan behaviour as well as the home stands.
It was suggested by supporters that we put police in the toilets to deter drug use.
The focus is very much on ‘getting our own house in order’ rather than pointing the finger at what other clubs are doing/ not doing.
Various problems reported at the recent Rangers game – flares, bottles on pitch, aggressive behaviour etc all being looked at.
Question was asked again this month about old firm allocation – position remains the same. On a game to game basis the club will make a decision based on our supporter demand. If we can’t sell out our own stands, we will allocate the full South Stand to maximise gate sales.
Current CCTV is being upgraded.

Other updates:

It is too costly to install hot water in toilets due to the amount of time in the year that it is used. Due to this being raised again by supporters, we will be raising it at the board meeting on 26th March.

Season Ticket sales in line with where we were currently the last two seasons. 2240 sold so far as of Monday morning, in line with prior year and slightly ahead of 2017/18, when comparing like-for-like timings.

Supporter rep voting closed 25/03 and the successful candidate is likely to be announced 27/03.

Youth Academy Recruitment Set-up – Graeme McGrath

Academy Recruitment approach
Academy team structure
Talent identification – The HIBS way indicators
An example of a premiership academy Talent ID approach
Activity since start of 2019 – big call out being out of 30 players invited to train at HTC, 24 said yes and only 6 no.
Question has been raised to see if there is somewhere on the website or twitter than we can tell fan’s the dates the boys play.
Slides available and will be placed on website with the minutes.

Communications/ Media Update – Kenny Millar

Kenny explained the reasoning behind not banning individual journalists for unfavourable coverage and outlined the ‘Hibs first’ approach to news and features on our own platforms

Working Together Group Updates –

Small update given on “dressing Easter Road walk through” with the Historical Trust members – a few ideas shared on what needs updated in the stadium. To be discussed in more detail at next Working Together meeting.

Update will be added to website also with the minutes.

Next meeting - Monday 29th April 2019, 6.30pm. Easter Road Stadium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ian cruise
27-03-2019, 03:25 PM
Any chat on stadium refurbishment ie improving speakers and PA, tired paintwork, etc?

Pretty Boy
27-03-2019, 03:41 PM
Any chat on stadium refurbishment ie improving speakers and PA, tired paintwork, etc?

I've said countless times that a lot of the odd jobs around the stadium eg tidying up paintwork, clearing weeds, cleaning walls, renumbering seats and so on could be done by fan volunteers in the summer.

It was a success when done that way before and would be again. The request for help has never been forthcoming though.

C Feeney-Seale
27-03-2019, 05:37 PM
I've said countless times that a lot of the odd jobs around the stadium eg tidying up paintwork, clearing weeds, cleaning walls, renumbering seats and so on could be done by fan volunteers in the summer.

It was a success when done that way before and would be again. The request for help has never been forthcoming though.

It has come up but not in great detail. Let me raise again at the next meeting in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 90+2
27-03-2019, 05:41 PM
Can you please explain more about the reasoning about not banning the likes of Keith Jackson and the Daily Record from our home please?

Also, if reading correct the “new” fans rep is to be announced today?

Thanks.

proud_and_green
27-03-2019, 05:42 PM

It was a success when done that way before and would be again. The request for help has never been forthcoming though.Where's my like button...?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

The 90+2
27-03-2019, 05:43 PM

There’s a certain group in the FF upper that would probably do it all year round with other volunteers. Sorry, would have.

flash
27-03-2019, 05:51 PM
Thankfully the ludicrous idea of banning journalists was given the short shrift it deserves.

The 90+2
27-03-2019, 05:53 PM
Thankfully the ludicrous idea of banning journalists was given the short shrift it deserves.

Yup. Let’s let the daily record in particular print all they want about us and our chairman.

Mikey
27-03-2019, 05:54 PM

:top marks

hibbysam
27-03-2019, 07:02 PM
While I’m all for our club dealing with our own and ‘getting our own house in order’, I’m pissed off that we continue to see the old firm as a cash cow rather than a stain on our ground, we don’t have to come out and say they’re **** after a game, but we should be growing a back bone and saying until there behaviour improves at our ground they will receive minimum tickets. You can deal with one while also have a stance on the other, whereas we’re happy to ban ‘our own’ (used loosely) yet allowing a free for all in the away end of our home.

Keith_M
27-03-2019, 07:08 PM

I agree.

I'd be willing to spend a few days helping out in the close-season.

green day
27-03-2019, 07:08 PM
Yup. Let’s let the daily record in particular print all they want about us and our chairman.

Its perhaps a case of picking the right battles?

The DR is basically an irrelevance -

In 2010 it had a circulation of 320,000

By 2017 it had a circulation of 155,000, and is losing consistently 10% every year.

There is no real point getting concerned what Jackson writes, as only 3% of Scotlands population buy the rag - it will be dead soon enough.

Famous Fiver
27-03-2019, 07:10 PM
What about the pies?

Not a word about the catering as far as I can see.

WestCoastHibby
27-03-2019, 07:23 PM
To be in the year 2019 and say you can't have running hot water in a toilet area is absolutely disgraceful.
You wouldn't accept that in any other establishment so why is it acceptable at Easter Rd??

Hermit Crab
27-03-2019, 07:23 PM
What about the pies?

Not a word about the catering as far as I can see.

Ok, I'll bite

This is a joke eh? While the pies might be 5hite nobody is forced to eat them, myself included. therefor more important issues to be sorted first imo such as fan behaviour.

Skol
27-03-2019, 07:35 PM
For a minute I thought that was our fans rep communicating with us.

Pretty Boy
27-03-2019, 08:22 PM
To be in the year 2019 and say you can't have running hot water in a toilet area is absolutely disgraceful.
You wouldn't accept that in any other establishment so why is it acceptable at Easter Rd??

They discussed this on Off The Ball recently. Tam Cowan said he was away with Motherwell at Kilmarnock and everyone was waxing lyrical because the toilets had warm water, soap and plenty paper towels. He said it was ridiculous that football fans still regarded this as a luxury rather than just standard.

I suppose it, once again, comes down to the unique brand loyalty that football fans have. People might frequent another pub, restaurant or cinema if the facilities weren't up to scratch; it's unlikely any of us would start going to Tynecastle if Hearts had nicer toilets. Balancing the likelihood of losing customers (not very likely) against the cost of upgrading the facilities (probably quite substantial) I can see why Hibs aren't bothered (whilst not necessarily liking the logic).

flash
27-03-2019, 08:26 PM

Yes let's it's a free press in this country thankfully.

RMQ1967
27-03-2019, 09:10 PM
Ok, I'll bite

This is a joke eh? While the pies might be 5hite nobody is forced to eat them, myself included. therefor more important issues to be sorted first imo such as fan behaviour.

There's a massive captive customer base that could contribute to the income of the club. A decent bite to eat would add to the match day experience for most people. Unfortunately the limited range, poor quality & incredibly slow service means that many people don't bother & so the club are missing out on revenue.

CropleyWasGod
27-03-2019, 09:13 PM
There's a massive captive customer base that could contribute to the income of the club. A decent bite to eat would add to the match day experience for most people. Unfortunately the limited range, poor quality & incredibly slow service means that many people don't bother & so the club are missing out on revenue.

Pretty sure the club's revenue from catering is not dependant on the volume of sales. It's been suggested before that the club get a rent from the caterers.

stuart-farquhar
27-03-2019, 09:14 PM
Not having hot water is absolutely pathetic.

RMQ1967
27-03-2019, 09:17 PM
Pretty sure the club's revenue from catering is not dependant on the volume of sales. It's been suggested before that the club get a rent from the caterers.

Yes I seem to remember something about that. Was there also not talk about bringing it back in house a couple of years ago? Regardless, the terrible offering & service should be addressed.

CropleyWasGod
27-03-2019, 09:19 PM
Yes I seem to remember something about that. Was there also not talk about bringing it back in house a couple of years ago? Regardless, the terrible offering & service should be addressed.

It's definitely not in-house.

hibbysam
27-03-2019, 10:01 PM

But the pizzas are absolutely deadly! I really don’t see the massive issue with the pies. The bottoms used to stick to the foil which was a massive pain at the time, however since that’s been sorted I don’t see our pies as any worse than anywhere else.

The Modfather
27-03-2019, 10:44 PM
But the pizzas are absolutely deadly! I really don’t see the massive issue with the pies. The bottoms used to stick to the foil which was a massive pain at the time, however since that’s been sorted I don’t see our pies as any worse than anywhere else.

The scotch pies are often undercooked with a mound of flour sitting on top. It still amazes me that In 2019 clubs still have the same attitude as they had 40 years ago. A pie being the staple of the menu and you have to pay in cash.

Why can’t we use contactless in 2019? Folk have mentioned the technology available today to do things like round up the bill to the nearest pound with the difference going to charity/HSL etc.

Hibs could look to be progressive and drag catering at football into the modern world by taking it in house. Which, with a bit of imagination, and done well would probably be more lucarative than the current outsourcing model. Why don’t we hire the space behind the East to local companies like La Favorita? Or simply split the catering in the stands into different sections for different companies. Surely we could also easily modernise the menu as well, various soup options, currywurst, filled rolls, pasta/mac n cheese etc. Still keep the staples like pies etc, but effectively scale up the kind of foods we all buy from the roll shops at work which they tend to do well.

Twiglet
27-03-2019, 10:44 PM

Hospitality catering was brought back in-house a few years ago. Concourse catering has been tied into a contract. Not sure when it's up for renewal though.

Twiglet
27-03-2019, 10:55 PM
Can you please explain more about the reasoning about not banning the likes of Keith Jackson and the Daily Record from our home please?

Thanks.

Banning sections of the media wouldn't really resolve anything. They would still write the same stuff but be doing it from a distance potentially taking things 2nd hand and not as they were said or in context. Also, they could always have a freelancer at press conferences - rangers banned the BBC and they still write things about them.

SiinDubai
27-03-2019, 11:13 PM
If we don’t have hot water on the concourse how do the catering staff wash there hands whilst handling food ?

SChibs
27-03-2019, 11:26 PM
If we don’t have hot water on the concourse how do the catering staff wash there hands whilst handling food ?

There will probably be a boiler or water heater that feeds the kitchens but to upgrade that to supply at least 4 sets of toilets a stand would be expensive

BILLYHIBS
27-03-2019, 11:27 PM

Spot on!

:******:

Scouse Hibee
27-03-2019, 11:28 PM
There will probably be a boiler or water heater that feeds the kitchens but to upgrade that to supply at least 4 sets of toilets a stand would be expensive

That’s not the point though unless there are separate staff toilets with hot water.

Rocky
27-03-2019, 11:33 PM
I can understand that hot water would be a substantial cost given the distances involved. Being honest, I avoid washing my hands at ER cos I've noticed most folk just have a quick splash of cold water so I take the view there's probably more germs on those taps than on my boaby. It would be great to see hand sanitiser dispensers installed though.

Sir David Gray
27-03-2019, 11:45 PM
Not having hot water inside the stadium is pretty scandalous to be honest.

As for fan behaviour, I'm all for getting our own house in order but when we have Rangers and Celtic fans getting up to all sorts whenever they come to Easter Road and neither club wants to take responsibility and the media aren't interested then it should be highlighted by Hibs if it's happening at our stadium.

I believe that we should be giving the pair of them the minimum number of tickets as well although I understand the financial reasons behind why we don't do that.

Sir David Gray
27-03-2019, 11:50 PM
I also strongly believe that the Daily Record should be banned from Easter Road and East Mains until they print a full retraction/apology for the lies they printed about our fans after the 2016 cup final.

Beefster
28-03-2019, 06:44 AM
It doesn’t even have to be ‘hot’ water. ‘Slightly above absolute zero’ will do me during the winter months.

hibsbollah
28-03-2019, 07:02 AM
We can't have hot water in the bogs because of cost:rolleyes:
Come on now. Is anyone believing this? 'Sorry, we had this deal on the table for a new exciting signing at left back but we've pished away the money on some pipes and a hot water tank...'

hibbysam
28-03-2019, 07:09 AM
The scotch pies are often undercooked with a mound of flour sitting on top. It still amazes me that In 2019 clubs still have the same attitude as they had 40 years ago. A pie being the staple of the menu and you have to pay in cash.

Why can’t we use contactless in 2019? Folk have mentioned the technology available today to do things like round up the bill to the nearest pound with the difference going to charity/HSL etc.

Hibs could look to be progressive and drag catering at football into the modern world by taking it in house. Which, with a bit of imagination, and done well would probably be more lucarative than the current outsourcing model. Why don’t we hire the space behind the East to local companies like La Favorita? Or simply split the catering in the stands into different sections for different companies. Surely we could also easily modernise the menu as well, various soup options, currywurst, filled rolls, pasta/mac n cheese etc. Still keep the staples like pies etc, but effectively scale up the kind of foods we all buy from the roll shops at work which they tend to do well.

Thankfully I go to the football to watch hibs, not go and sit alumna cafe and have soup and a sandwich. I don’t find any mince pies I’ve had undercooked, pies are the top of the tree because that’s what folk eat at football, it’s not about to change. Chips, pizza, burgers have all been brought in to supplement it but when you see the majority of folk walking about with pies then it’s hardly surprising that it’s top of the ‘menu’.

proud_and_green
28-03-2019, 07:18 AM
Not having hot water inside the stadium is pretty scandalous to be honest.

As for fan behaviour, I'm all for getting our own house in order but when we have Rangers and Celtic fans getting up to all sorts whenever they come to Easter Road and neither club wants to take responsibility and the media aren't interested then it should be highlighted by Hibs if it's happening at our stadium.

I believe that we should be giving the pair of them the minimum number of tickets as well although I understand the financial reasons behind why we don't do that.I absolutely agree that we need to get our own house in order. The behaviour of some (very few) regular attending fans is ridiculous. But I don't see how that cannot be done in concert with commenting on the standards of others, indeed I think it weakens our position if we don't. If it is unacceptable, then it is unacceptable. There can be no qualification. I agree that to comment on others behaviour if you aren't doing anything about your own would be strange (which is exactly what both cheeks do with the support of the SFA and the media), but I don't think you have to have achieved the complete resolution before you do.
The argument about hot water is also strange, apparently not worth it for a facility that is only open for a few days a year, well in that case why do we have a stand at all. Hygiene, should be the concern, presumably there is hot water though otherwise how do the catering staff wash their hands. Although granted the scale would be greater. (just noticed this has already been covered).

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Brizo
28-03-2019, 07:19 AM
I also strongly believe that the Daily Record should be banned from Easter Road and East Mains until they print a full retraction/apology for the lies they printed about our fans after the 2016 cup final.

While I agree that the DR coverage was a disgrace so was the BBCs and ive no doubt other tabloids and media outlets carried similar lies.

While banning them wont stop them writing whatever they want, the club doing it would have shown that they are fighting the fans corner. The one consistent negative from RP and LDs tenure is that they never fight the fans corner with the Scottish media or football authorities , neither of them have any appetite to rock the Scottish football establishment boat.

Talking of appetite while I stopped using the stadium catering years ago for price reasons, the bogs / cold water / catering staff hand washing scenario is an added health reason not to use them.

Kojock
28-03-2019, 07:24 AM

Keep your friends close snd your enemies closer.

JimBHibees
28-03-2019, 07:31 AM
If not having hot water they should definitely have the hand gel dispensers.

ronaldo7
28-03-2019, 07:45 AM

You can bet your bottom dollar that they've got hot water in the directors toilets though.

As you've said, absolutely disgraceful.

Jack
28-03-2019, 07:50 AM
I've had a cold/hot water discussion with a health and safety person some time ago. You've no idea the regulations covering this :-(

Among them is that the hot water coming through the tap must be at least a certain temperature. Ridiculously that temperature is too hot for most people to put their hands under! I can just see the dotnet reaction if it was brought in and a few left the bog with scalded hands!!! :-)

Hot water also brings with it bacteria and a cleaning and sterilisation regime and official inspectors popping round now and again.

That's not the half of it! A likable guy who was very enthusiastic about his job - it wasn't long though before I lost the will!

I'm not saying we shouldn't have hot water.

Danderhall Hibs
28-03-2019, 08:25 AM

They go down to the changing rooms and use the hot water there.

Brightside
28-03-2019, 08:33 AM

Hand Sanitisers. Unless they are washing hands in water thats over 100 degrees, hot water would make no difference.

flash
28-03-2019, 08:55 AM
Keep your friends close snd your enemies closer.

Indeed. Coverage would only get even worse if they were banned.

Gloucester Hibs
28-03-2019, 09:26 AM
While I agree that the DR coverage was a disgrace so was the BBCs and ive no doubt other tabloids and media outlets carried similar lies.

While banning them wont stop them writing whatever they want, the club doing it would have shown that they are fighting the fans corner. The one consistent negative from RP and LDs tenure is that they never fight the fans corner with the Scottish media or football authorities , neither of them have any appetite to rock the Scottish football establishment boat.

Talking of appetite while I stopped using the stadium catering years ago for price reasons, the bogs / cold water / catering staff hand washing scenario is an added health reason not to use them.

Well said. We actually went in the opposite direction by inviting the DR to East Mains for an exclusive look behind the scenes. Assuming the logic was to ingratiate ourselves with the DR and receive a fairer crack of the whip with regards their reporting. Well that worked out well eh.

Sir David Gray
28-03-2019, 09:36 AM

As far as I'm aware the Daily Record were the only ones to publish accusations that every Rangers player was punched and spat on at full time by our fans. An accusation that has never been backed up by a single shred of evidence and has also not been retracted in any way.

Our board have been very quick to criticise our own fans for their misbehaviour (quite rightly) but there hasn't been much defence of our fans when we are the subject of some quite outrageous lies and we are also very silent when fans of others clubs misbehave in matches against us.

I've raised this before and it disappoints me.

Scouse Hibee
28-03-2019, 10:07 AM
Hand Sanitisers. Unless they are washing hands in water thats over 100 degrees, hot water would make no difference.

Washing with warm water with anti bactericidal soap is what you need. Sanitizers are not effective if your hands are visibly dirty either, wash your hands then sanitizer is best practice.

Also the law is that public toilets or those in the workplace need to have adequate washing facilities which includes hot water.

green day
28-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Washing with warm water with anti bactericidal soap is what you need. Sanitizers are not effective if your hands are visibly dirty either, wash your hands then sanitizer is best practice.

Also the law is that public toilets or those in the workplace need to have adequate washing facilities which includes hot water.

Neither of which apply to the toilets on the concourses.

n.b. There are plenty of pubs which only have a working cold tap - at least leaving the toilets at ER I dont have to touch a minging door handle.

Catering staff will have hand washing facllity or would be closed down.

HappyAsHellas
28-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Growing up in a Leith tenement in the sixties hot water was for when you had a bath in the sink and it came from a kettle for many people. If you were a member of this generation you ran about the streets chasing girls with a dog turd on the end of a pointy stick. We were immersed in bacteria and thrived on it. When I plunge my hands into the icy cold water in the ER bogs it takes me back to my youth and is somewhat pleasing to see the snowflake generation acting as if they'd just been nuked because the water is cold. I have written to the relevant people at ER demanding a return of Izal toilet paper as well. A couple of half bricks of carbolic soap wouldn't go amiss admittedly but you can't have everything. Oh, and the pies are a veritable treat, let me tell you.................

CMac1988
28-03-2019, 10:51 AM
If you were a member of this generation you ran about the streets chasing girls with a dog turd on the end of a pointy stick. We were immersed in bacteria and thrived on it.

Poetic! :greengrin :faf:

Scouse Hibee
28-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Neither of which apply to the toilets on the concourses.

n.b. There are plenty of pubs which only have a working cold tap - at least leaving the toilets at ER I dont have to touch a minging door handle.

Catering staff will have hand washing facllity or would be closed down.

Are there seperate staff toilets for catering staff?

green day
28-03-2019, 11:23 AM
Are there seperate staff toilets for catering staff?

I dont believe so, but they have a hand washing facility in the servery which - presumably - is all thats required?

Beefster
28-03-2019, 12:43 PM
If you were a member of this generation you ran about the streets chasing girls with a dog turd on the end of a pointy stick.

Speak for yourself. I was too busy mixing dog turds in a tub of water and persuading my pals to try my 'hot chocolate' to be chasing anyone.

we are hibs
28-03-2019, 12:54 PM
Indeed. Coverage would only get even worse if they were banned.

Has the daily record coverage of Dundee worsened since they banned them last year? How about when livi banned the sun? Thought not.

GreenCastle
28-03-2019, 01:35 PM

I was hoping for an update - action plan about this also.

Raised this before the previous meeting and nothing mentioned. Now waiting till it's discussed end of April :confused:

Hot water - isn't the end of the world but does come across as tight. Is this all stands or just the East ? Simple solution would be hand sanitiser.

This saying get your own house in order 1st makes me mad. Our own house includes those who enter our house. So why do we stay so quiet and not do anything about the constant behaviour of away fans? As I've said before HIBS fans are put off going to certain games due to opposition fan nonsense. Maybe a low percentage but still they should feel comfortable at all games if we are open for ALL the community.

Recycling - why don't we have recycling around the concourse ? Go Green for Hibs - simple.

I've said before fans should be encouraged to bin rubbish and save litter from seagulls / going on pitch / littering the community.

More should still be done to entice fans on match day - meaning better food / bar / fans entertainment - keep fans around stadium longer.

Mikey
28-03-2019, 02:29 PM
Supporter rep voting closed 25/03 and the successful candidate is likely to be announced 27/03.

Surprised this hasn't been announce yet. Maybe they're trying to get a hold of Frank to tell him he's won but they can't get him on the phone, email, Twitter, Facebook, .net....... :tee hee:

Oscar T Grouch
28-03-2019, 02:32 PM
I dont believe so, but they have a hand washing facility in the servery which - presumably - is all thats required?

IIRC from my catering days H&S require hot water washing facilities within the toilet/washroom. Otherwise cross contamination becomes a major issue.

The Green Goblin
28-03-2019, 02:51 PM

Alcohol gel? It’s more effective anyway.

Jack
28-03-2019, 03:01 PM

The Glasgow unwashed would drink it!

alnewhaven
28-03-2019, 05:01 PM
I

JimBHibees
28-03-2019, 05:30 PM
If you were a member of this generation you ran about the streets chasing girls with a dog turd on the end of a pointy stick.

I think Sigmund Freud would be able to make some subconscious meaning out of that line. :greengrin

Bostonhibby
28-03-2019, 05:51 PM
I think Sigmund Freud would be able to make some subconscious meaning out of that line. :greengrinConfucius he say

There's nothing wrong with girls who have dog turds on a pointy stick. I just don't see the point in chasing them.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

The 90+2
28-03-2019, 05:53 PM
Surprised this hasn't been announce yet. Maybe they're trying to get a hold of Frank to tell him he's won but they can't get him on the phone, email, Twitter, Facebook, .net....... :tee hee:

****in hope not. Kieran should be the fans rep every day of the week. If he doesn’t get the role it’s a stitch up big time and it becomes less and less meaningful.

Off topic Mikey, would you not give it a bash? You’d have my vote next time round.

Scouse Hibee
28-03-2019, 05:59 PM

No it’s not, it doesn’t remove dirt from your hands, you can’t sanitise dirt or **** for that matter. If your hands are visibly dirty they will still be unless you wash them before using the gel.

green day
28-03-2019, 06:00 PM
Kieran should be the fans rep every day of the week. If he doesn’t get the role it’s a stitch up big time

......or, perhaps it means someone else got more votes?

Mikey
28-03-2019, 06:07 PM
Off topic Mikey, would you not give it a bash? You’d have my vote next time round.

I might be daft but I'm not stupid :greengrin

Stairway 2 7
28-03-2019, 10:23 PM
Think more and more public places just have cold water and as stated bellow cold or hot out a tap makes no difference, although soap does and unreal the amount of people that don't use it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-40118539

Hibs90
28-03-2019, 10:41 PM

Thanks.

The reason I got from Dempster was that the club did not want to feed their ego and cause more uncertainty, she also said to think that the club does nothing about these articles is not true. Whatever they are doing that we don't know clearly isn't working.

Hibs90
28-03-2019, 10:46 PM

This was the point I made in my e-mail to Leeann but sadly it fell on deaf ears. They will never fight the authorities as long as Petrie is looking at the top job.