PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: LIVINGSTON TICKET UPDATE

RSS Bot
27-03-2019, 10:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9831)

The 90+2
27-03-2019, 10:29 AM
Definitely better than taking the risk on Friday. Mobile tickets are decent too.

TheGreenMan
27-03-2019, 12:26 PM
"For those asking, as it stands Livingston have not instructed us as to whether or not there will be a Pay At The Gate option with supporters encourages to use the methods outlined above."

How can this possibly be the case?

pollution
27-03-2019, 12:33 PM
"For those asking, as it stands Livingston have not instructed us as to whether or not there will be a Pay At The Gate option with supporters encourages to use the methods outlined above."

How can this possibly be the case?

This really cheeses me off, in this day and age.

Why make it so difficult for a fan who is maybe not sure if he/she can make the game and pay at the gate?

What is so difficult here, Livingston? We are customers with a free will to spend or not. Make us welcome.

RoYO!
27-03-2019, 12:35 PM
They’ll just want to minimise on the night/ at gate purchases.

I’m sure they’ll open up a pay at gate.

davhibby
27-03-2019, 12:37 PM
But that option will be available to buy and use your phone to get in or to print at home so surely anybody that wants to go come Friday evening can do that?

Jay
27-03-2019, 12:38 PM
I decided with the ticket on your phone option id go for it. They only have block J (as its says) which is right in the corner so ive little chance of seeing much past the halfway line and they want a quid to send you a digital ticket.

Ill not bother

SChibs
27-03-2019, 12:43 PM
I decided with the ticket on your phone option id go for it. They only have block J (as its says) which is right in the corner so ive little chance of seeing much past the halfway line and they want a quid to send you a digital ticket.

Ill not bother

There will be plenty of seats I don't think you'd have trouble finding one with a better view

The 90+2
27-03-2019, 12:45 PM

Ill not bother

I’ve ordered that for me but don’t plan sitting anywhere near my seat.

staunchhibby
27-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Just tried living site as instructed but coming up as last ticket sold

Garymcl
27-03-2019, 01:25 PM
As I’ve stated before anyone not being able to purchase advance tickets from hibs for reasons like a few mentioned ie not sure if they can make game until nearer time and therefore having to purchase tickets through at Livingston make sure you get to ground in plenty of time ie at least 30 mins before kickoff experienced this once it was a nightmare all the best Ggtth

Frazerbob
27-03-2019, 01:31 PM
Last time was a shambles with police & stewards telling you to sit anywhere but fans with tickets for seats, quite rightly, getting pissed if with folk sat in their seats.

The 90+2
27-03-2019, 01:34 PM
Last time was a shambles with police & stewards telling you to sit anywhere but fans with tickets for seats, quite rightly, getting pissed if with folk sat in their seats.

You go to an away game at Livi it’s sit where you want.

Jay
27-03-2019, 01:36 PM

No its not. Your tickets have seat numbers. If you sit where you want thats your choice and will cause problems.

Hermit Crab

No it isn't.

Antifa Hibs
Almondvale, Rugby Park, Fir Park etc should all be sit were you want. People all over the place looking for specific seats while there is 2000 empty ones in the stand doesn't make much sense.

Frazerbob
27-03-2019, 01:43 PM
If there are seats printed in your ticket then that’s your seat. If they then have PATG they should issue tickets at the turnstile.

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-03-2019, 01:53 PM

Nah. There’s 18 of us with tickets all together that have been bought well in advance. We shouldn’t have to all split up on the night because folk who have PATG are sitting in our designated seats

The 90+2
No it isn't.

I’ve never sat in a seat allocated to me at Livi including our 3 last games there.

The 90+2
Nah. There’s 18 of us with tickets all together that have been bought well in advance. We shouldn’t have to all split up on the night because folk who have PATG are sitting in our designated seats

Fair point. Groups are a little different, more so there’s loads of seats to choose from for 2.

The 90+2
27-03-2019, 01:56 PM
No its not. Your tickets have seat numbers. If you sit where you want thats your choice and will cause problems.

It’s never once caused problems going to sit in a couple of seats nobody has taken. If then someone comes along with a ticket like a couple of times at Fir Park or Killie you move. If I’ve got a seat at an away ground and someone is sitting in my seat beside their pals parents or whatever you move along a wee bit and get on with it too. There’s very little trouble ever caused at all.

Jay
27-03-2019, 01:59 PM
It’s never once caused problems going to sit in a couple of seats nobody has taken. If then someone comes along with a ticket like a couple of times at Fir Park or Killie you move. If I’ve got a seat at an away ground and someone is sitting in my seat beside their pals parents or whatever you move along a wee bit and get on with it too. There’s very little trouble ever caused at all.

Fair enough, im not the ticket police, crack on, but i know it has caused problems in the past.

The 90+2
27-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Fair enough, im not the ticket police, crack on, but i know it has caused problems in the past.

I can imagine it has tbf, but the majority of the time nothing ever happens unless you’re a prick telling someone with an actual ticket to bolt (which I would never do or at the same time told someone sitting beside friends or family to bolt from a seat I’m in unless I can’t sit beside who I’m with anywhere else). There’s even been times at Tynie I’ve said to someone sitting in our seats stay there but if we get shifted you’ll have to move and there’s no fuss with that at all.

CB_NO3
27-03-2019, 02:23 PM
Can you still buy tickets at Easter Road for this?

Hermit Crab
27-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Can you still buy tickets at Easter Road for this?

Yes. :agree:

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Fair point. Groups are a little different, more so there’s loads of seats to choose from for 2.

Agreed

Keith_M
27-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Almondvale, Rugby Park, Fir Park etc should all be sit were you want. People all over the place looking for specific seats while there is 2000 empty ones in the stand doesn't make much sense.

:agree:

Nakedmanoncrack
27-03-2019, 02:52 PM
Just tried living site as instructed but coming up as last ticket sold

Section J not activated anyway by looks of it, waste of time registering, only home stand available.

Edit - working now.

Since452
27-03-2019, 03:02 PM
How many do you think we'll take? 2k-ish?

Aim Here
27-03-2019, 03:12 PM
No it isn't.

Sortof yes it is, and sortof no it isn't.

The problem with the last game at the Spaghettihad was that half the away fans were ticket holders with assigned seat numbers on the tickets and the other half were PatG and told to sit where they want and that caused obvious hassle.

Hibernia&Alba
27-03-2019, 03:17 PM

I would guess around that, and possibly more.

mim
27-03-2019, 03:43 PM
I can imagine it has tbf, but the majority of the time nothing ever happens unless you’re a prick telling someone with an actual ticket to bolt (which I would never do or at the same time told someone sitting beside friends or family to bolt from a seat I’m in unless I can’t sit beside who I’m with anywhere else). There’s even been times at Tynie I’ve said to someone sitting in our seats stay there but if we get shifted you’ll have to move and there’s no fuss with that at all.

Unfortunately we have plenty of these amongst our support :rolleyes:

DTS
27-03-2019, 04:30 PM
I spoke with the livi ticket office today as the website wasn’t working for me and I could’ve went down and bought mine as I live through here. Women confirmed ticket sales will be starting at the ground from 6pm on Friday, when they get the tickets back from hibs

Albanian Hibs
27-03-2019, 04:43 PM

No its not. AST have numbered seats. I will be expecting to sit on the seat that my ticket states.

Hermit Crab
27-03-2019, 04:46 PM
No its not. AST have numbered seats. I will be expecting to sit on the seat that my ticket states.

As will me and my niece. :agree:.

Aim Here
27-03-2019, 04:52 PM
As will me and my niece. :agree:.

Won't it be a bit uncomfortable, all three of you sitting in Albanian Hibs' seat? Leave the woman alone and sit in your own damn seats!

Hermit Crab
27-03-2019, 05:10 PM
Won't it be a bit uncomfortable, all three of you sitting in Albanian Hibs' seat? Leave the woman alone and sit in your own damn seats!

Nobody likes a smart erse. :greengrin :slipper:

The 90+2
27-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Nobody likes a smart erse. :greengrin :slipper:

Oh the irony 😂😂

LaMotta
27-03-2019, 05:34 PM

Indeed.

However the PATG fans that have been told its ok to sit where they want are also entitled to feel just as pissed off when someone with a pre bought ticket tells them to move.

As soon as the police/stewards/ticket sellers at the ground tell ANYONE that its sit where you want then the whole thing is a shambles and confrontation between fans is inevitable.

Same thing happened at Partick last season as well.

Albanian Hibs
27-03-2019, 06:31 PM

🤣

hibbysam
27-03-2019, 06:48 PM
Has anyone been able to buy tickets through the Livingston site?

The 90+2
27-03-2019, 06:51 PM
Has anyone been able to buy tickets through the Livingston site?

Yes, about 12pm today.

staunchhibby
27-03-2019, 07:01 PM
Nope tried again still no luck

franck sauzee
27-03-2019, 07:40 PM
Just tried and can't select section J. One of the home sections I could select though

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-03-2019, 07:49 PM

Hopefully double that

SquashedFrogg
27-03-2019, 07:52 PM

Unless it's a sh'te view then you'll probably move?

SquashedFrogg
27-03-2019, 07:58 PM

Bought 5 tickets today. A stones throw from my house so home after it in 10 mins. Happy days.

Keith_M
27-03-2019, 08:20 PM
There's 7,000 seats available for Hibs Fans, for a Friday evening game. Why on earth do they need to sell tickets?

Surely the most sensible approach is to have it PATG and let people sit wherever they want?

percy veer
27-03-2019, 08:27 PM
There's 7,000 seats available for Hibs Fans, for a Friday evening game. Why on earth do they need to sell tickets?

Surely the most sensible approach is to have it PATG and let people sit wherever they want?

i would just let people sit where they want, not sure really what the big deal is some people love an argument

Hermit Crab
27-03-2019, 08:28 PM

Because they are guaranteed the money for 350 AST holders up front so they have to sell tickets.

SChibs
27-03-2019, 08:30 PM
Because they are guaranteed the money for 350 AST holders up front so they have to sell tickets.

They could just release a statement saying AST holders are situated in section 'x' and everywhere else is unreserved seating.

Ringothedog
27-03-2019, 08:32 PM
Just tried and can't select section J. One of the home sections I could select though

It eventually worked for me when I tried it using the link Hibs have given in their communication

percy veer
27-03-2019, 08:33 PM
They could just release a statement saying AST holders are situated in section 'x' and everywhere else is unreserved seating.

they don't need an area just give them a ticket and sit where you like

B.H.F.C
27-03-2019, 08:36 PM

It just has to be one or the other, anything in between just confuses things.

If they sold tickets which didn’t have an allocated seat on it then fine, sit wherever. But everybody entering the stadium will do so with a ticket with an allocated seat on it. Just sit where the seat says and there shouldn’t be any issues.

Albanian Hibs
27-03-2019, 09:14 PM
Unless it's a sh'te view then you'll probably move?

Only crap view being an AST has been at Celtic park.

LaMotta
27-03-2019, 10:31 PM
It just has to be one or the other, anything in between just confuses things.

If they sold tickets which didn’t have an allocated seat on it then fine, sit wherever. But everybody entering the stadium will do so with a ticket with an allocated seat on it. Just sit where the seat says and there shouldn’t be any issues.

Its not that simple though sometimes

eg at Partick last year they sold patg tickets but were giving them out willy nilly so people buying at the same time were not allocated seats next to each other or even in the same section. They assured people buying them it didnt matter they were in different sections as people could just sit anywhere.

Caused some difficult situations in the stands.

jodjam
27-03-2019, 10:45 PM
Bought 5 tickets today. A stones throw from my house so home after it in 10 mins. Happy days.

How far can you chuck a stone if it’s a 10 minute walk to pick it back up

O'Rourke3
27-03-2019, 11:01 PM

Surely the most sensible approach is to have it PATG and let people sit wherever they want?Simples. Cash transactions take ages compared to handing over tickets. With tickets the Livingston get in is horrendous. Imagine 2000 fans showing up at 7:15 expecting to see the kickoff. Get a brief and get there early.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

seanshow
28-03-2019, 06:35 PM
24 hours before KO and they haven't indicated whether a pay at the gate option will be available?

Scottish football customer relations at its best, “don't turn up on the night because we don't know if you will be getting in"

Genius!

DTS
28-03-2019, 06:40 PM
24 hours before KO and they haven't indicated whether a pay at the gate option will be available?

Scottish football customer relations at its best, “don't turn up on the night because we don't know if you will be getting in"

Genius!

Suggest you look at hibs twitter/website. Tickets available on night from stall

kaimendhibs
28-03-2019, 06:43 PM
You go to an away game at Livi it’s sit where you want.No, it isn't. As well as not having the seat allocated to you, it's compounded by having to find another.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Keith_M
28-03-2019, 07:12 PM
Simples. Cash transactions take ages compared to handing over tickets. With tickets the Livingston get in is horrendous. Imagine 2000 fans showing up at 7:15 expecting to see the kickoff. Get a brief and get there early.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I've been at loads of games with big crowds, in the dim and distant past, where it was pay at the gate (cash only) and there was no problem getting in.

If people do want to get tickets beforehand, for instance to have groups sitting together, then they could have an area for tickets with allocated seating and leave the rest of the 7,000 seats as unallocated.

O'Rourke3
28-03-2019, 07:16 PM
Specific to Livingston. Generally only one gate open.....

Keith_M
28-03-2019, 07:18 PM
Specific to Livingston. Generally only one gate open.....

Yeah that's crazy. I'm sure they could afford to pay for more people at the turnstyles.

madhibby
28-03-2019, 07:22 PM
Tickets are available on the night as per Hibs advice:

"Hibernian can confirm ticket arrangements for Friday night’s match with Livingston.

Around 2000 supporters have already purchased their ticket for the match, with interest building in the lead-up to the game.

Hibernian Ticket Office

The Hibernian Ticket Office will be open from 10am-5pm on Friday selling the remaining tickets for the match. Please note all tickets are required to be collected by 5pm on Friday.

Livingston – Online

For this match Livingston have been selling tickets directly to Hibernian supporters in one section of the ground, with supporters able to download a mobile ticket to gain access to the ground.

For more information on this option CLICK HERE.

Livingston – Cash Gates

We have confirmed with Livingston that supporters will be able to purchase tickets at the ground ahead of the match from 6pm.

Tickets will be on sale from a selling point in the East Stand, which will be clearly signposted, and stewards will be able to direct supporters to the sales point. Supporters will be able to pay via cash or card.

Access for these tickets will be at turnstiles 11-16 of the East Stand.

We would encourage Hibs fans, if possible, to arrive early if they are paying on the day."

Keith_M
28-03-2019, 07:26 PM
OK, so it's actually going to be six turnstyles this time.

They must have learned a lesson from previous games.

B.H.F.C
28-03-2019, 07:32 PM
2,000 sold already is a decent effort. Would imagine there will be a fair number buying on the.day as well.

weecounty hibby
28-03-2019, 08:14 PM
Any suggestions for a pub fairly close to the Spaghettihad? Or somewhere to park that's walkable to a pub and stadium from. Ta in advance

Nakedmanoncrack
28-03-2019, 08:19 PM
£3 in "booking fee" and "digital delivery" to buy two tickets direct from Livingston in advance, no thanks I'll face the inevitable farce on the night.

Hermit Crab
28-03-2019, 08:40 PM
£3 in "booking fee" and "digital delivery" to buy two tickets direct from Livingston in advance, no thanks I'll face the inevitable farce on the night.

Get there early so you miss the farce?

Garymcl
28-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Yup what ever you do don’t arrive at the ground anything less than 30 mins before kickoff if you’re purchasing tickets from Livi Ggtth

linlithgowhibbie
28-03-2019, 09:47 PM
Any suggestions for a pub fairly close to the Spaghettihad? Or somewhere to park that's walkable to a pub and stadium from. Ta in advance
Park in main shopping centre car park, there are 2 pubs in the centre. They get busy tho! I went to Italian restaurant which was quiet and just asked if I could sit in and have a beer.:thumbsup:

monktonharp
28-03-2019, 11:57 PM
Any suggestions for a pub fairly close to the Spaghettihad? Or somewhere to park that's walkable to a pub and stadium from. Ta in advanceour Branch had an offer for a few beers at Grand Central, Carmondean rd Carmondean centre, EH54 8PT. 3 Mins drive or 15-20 mins walk to macaroni. loads of parking there, kids allowed etc. Unfortunately our branch leave EDIN. too late to take advantage.

Rattler
29-03-2019, 07:21 AM

Closest pubs are probably Wetherspoons in the outlet centre, Lime Kiln which sits on the Almondvale Boulevard or Chain Runner which is just across from Sainsburys. There’s also obviously Tony Macaroni which is on the roundabout going into the college.

Loads of parking in the multi storey for the shops, also in the college which is dead easy access to the ground. The barriers should also be open to be able to use the WLC car park which is called the terrace. All are probably 5 - 10 minutes walk from the ground.

Bluto
29-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Mid Calder is a 20-25 minute walk or a short taxi journey, the land lord of the Black Bull is a huge Jambo and I just know he would embrace several dozen of the green and white army descending on his cosy little boozer with open arms. Tap shop there too not too shabby.

The Baldmans Comb
29-03-2019, 10:17 AM
Ridiculous set up and never going back to that Lego stadium.

We turned up at the ground at 7:15pm and there was already a massive queue at the ticket pod which didn't seem to be moving due to chancers jumping in at the front.

Only one daft wee lassie serving who didn't have a scooby what she was doing and a swipe machine that kept breaking doon.

Eventually got a ticket and told by the stewards to join another long queue for the poorly lit turnstlies where unbelievably they were searching every single bag causing yet another pointless hold up.

Further complicated by these bevvied dafties in this second queue who thought you could pay cash and who began arguing with the turnstile operators.

Eventually gets in and told by the stewards to sit in the nominated seat to find it already occupied and the guy refusing to budge since it was now 8:10pm and hardly any seats left so I had to split from my mate.

A quick glance to the right and unbelievably there is an unopened section with 1,500 empty seats and a ball boy.

Total shambles and as soon as this mob get back to the Championship where they belong the better.

Thk fck we won 0:2.😂

PS Buy your ticket in advance as this is inevitable.

JimBHibees
29-03-2019, 02:06 PM
Ridiculous set up and never going back to that Lego stadium.

We turned up at the ground at 7:15pm and there was already a massive queue at the ticket pod which didn't seem to be moving due to chancers jumping in at the front.

Only one daft wee lassie serving who didn't have a scooby what she was doing and a swipe machine that kept breaking doon.

Eventually got a ticket and told by the stewards to join another long queue for the poorly lit turnstlies where unbelievably they were searching every single bag causing yet another pointless hold up.

Further complicated by these bevvied dafties in this second queue who thought you could pay cash and who began arguing with the turnstile operators.

Eventually gets in and told by the stewards to sit in the nominated seat to find it already occupied and the guy refusing to budge since it was now 8:10pm and hardly any seats left so I had to split from my mate.

A quick glance to the right and unbelievably there is an unopened section with 1,500 empty seats and a ball boy.

Total shambles and as soon as this mob get back to the Championship where they belong the better.

Thk fck we won 0:2.😂

PS Buy your ticket in advance as this is inevitable.

Seems like they have listened to the complaints what with being able to buy tickets through their site for the away end which can be used digitally and also more turnstiles open than previously.

Onceinawhile
29-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Closest pubs are probably Wetherspoons in the outlet centre, Lime Kiln which sits on the Almondvale Boulevard or Chain Runner which is just across from Sainsburys. There’s also obviously Tony Macaroni which is on the roundabout going into the college.

Loads of parking in the multi storey for the shops, also in the college which is dead easy access to the ground. The barriers should also be open to be able to use the WLC car park which is called the terrace. All are probably 5 - 10 minutes walk from the ground.

There's also the Paraffin lamp inside the centre, towards the asda end. It's a dive though!

JimBHibees
29-03-2019, 02:24 PM

Livingston Inn is a decent pub, maybe 15 mins walk from stadium.

Since452
29-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Hibs Tweeting that we have sold out section J of the east stand at the spaghettihad and seats are now on sale in section I

Franck Stanton
29-03-2019, 02:39 PM

Correct ( from personal experience).

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-03-2019, 02:44 PM
There's also the Paraffin lamp inside the centre, towards the asda end. It's a dive though!

Rhyming slang for the patrons methinks! 😁

DaveF
29-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Mid Calder is a 20-25 minute walk or a short taxi journey, the land lord of the Black Bull is a huge Jambo and I just know he would embrace several dozen of the green and white army descending on his cosy little boozer with open arms. Tap shop there too not too shabby.

Only 1 person serving and too busy with food so lost my vote.

DaveF
29-03-2019, 05:09 PM

I've only been in there twice but I think it's a decent boozer. Just a good drinking den from what I remember.

Steviethebear
29-03-2019, 06:04 PM
Popped into Livi Stadium about 1600 to see if I could secure a ticket to beat the rush as stay through here, got told they couldn’t as waiting on the Hibs kit man bringing the tickets through 😂 I knew Hibs had to return tickets didn’t realise this was the kit mans job!

Also having a beer in Livi Inn and SDG wife was in, she came over as was in with her son Archie, said she has a bet on SDG fort goalscorer and a Hibs win 👍🏼⚽️🇳🇬 Gotta be a good Oman GGTTH

Jay
29-03-2019, 06:31 PM
Tickets are being sold inside the almondvale suite beside the food

Famous Fiver
29-03-2019, 06:55 PM
What are the pies like?

Jay
29-03-2019, 07:08 PM
What are the pies like?

Round and warm i think. Best i can do

JXM73
29-03-2019, 07:23 PM