PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SEASON TICKETS | EARLY BIRD PRICES END ON FRIDAY 12 APRIL

RSS Bot
26-03-2019, 06:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9830)

overdrive
27-03-2019, 12:54 PM
The ticketing website is painfully slow. I've just tried to renew but I'm probably going to give up and try again some other day.

The 90+2
27-03-2019, 01:01 PM
The ticketing website is painfully slow. I've just tried to renew but I'm probably going to give up and try again some other day.

Ticket office for me as usual. Nothing to do with the website just I like handing the money over directly and coming away with in renewed. Sad I know, pay day tomorrow, the view of the north as turn the corner to renew for another season is the best feeling in the world.

Onion
01-04-2019, 03:45 PM
Trying all day to renew my ST. Website keeps crashing at payment stage, now it doesn't recognise me as an existing ST holder so unable to buy my own seat.

Anyone else had probs with this website and have a solution (other than calling the Prem Rate Number) ?

Blaster
01-04-2019, 03:51 PM
Trying all day to renew my ST. Website keeps crashing at payment stage, now it doesn't recognise me as an existing ST holder so unable to buy my own seat.

Anyone else had probs with this website and have a solution (other than calling the Prem Rate Number) ?

I had that today

But the payment has come off and seats no longer available when I log back in

Log back in and see if they’ve become unavailable

Golden Bear
01-04-2019, 04:03 PM
I'm also encountering difficulties when I try to renew online. Everything goes smoothly until the payment stage where I eventually got timed out and asked to start the process again. The link between the Club's payment system and my visa credit card company is obviously not working.

I've bombed off an e mail explaining the problem but its a bit uncomfortable to think that your credit card details are possibly swirling about somewhere in cyber space.

Get it sorted Hibs and get it sorted now.

:grr: